Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,136 of 1136

Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was one Particular scene which was very emotional, Kamal says that the Kid is the Most important person in his Life and nothing is more Important than him...The Kid replies innocently en pa ivvalo naal itha sollala (Some thing in this regard)...Well done

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched it again after a month....First half does go like a rocket, just the same feeling I had when I watched it first time. Exceptionally done. You get to 3/4th of the story by interval and that makes the second half not so gripping in places. Especially because the second half is exclusively set within the few rooms of the club.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    finally managed to watch "Thoongavanam", certainly a relief from the masala craps we get bombarded with !! No need to mention about Kamal's performance , such roles are a walk in the park for him, I felt Prakash Raj was wasted , having said that his acting mannerism is becoming monotonous , Trisha was good , who was the "other" girl ?

I felt had the movie been trimmed down or been made a bit more racy, it would have been awesome !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    finally managed to watch "Thoongavanam", certainly a relief from the masala craps we get bombarded with !! No need to mention about Kamal's performance , such roles are a walk in the park for him, I felt Prakash Raj was wasted , having said that his acting mannerism is becoming monotonous , Trisha was good , who was the "other" girl ?

I felt had the movie been trimmed down or been made a bit more racy, it would have been awesome !
    Madhu shalini.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramdas2005 View Post
    Madhu shalini.
    Thanks
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thoongavanam - Classy mass thriller.