Thread: {ExClusive} - .:: BLACK ::.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

{ExClusive} - .:: BLACK ::.

ExClusive - BLACK

STARRING - Amitabh Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, Ayesha Kapur, Shernaz Patel, Dhritiman Chaterji, Nandana Sen
    DIRECTOR - Sanjay Leela Bhansali

The links might die soon , plz get the missing parts from
    www.uglued.com

all u need to do is register there and be active , just 10 decent post, its completely free. so enjoy

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Or another link for Part 4

Part 5
    Part 6

Post ur replies, Enjoy ur stay...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely watch films, but I watched "Black" and I liked it.

“Black” is yet another watchable film form Sanjay Leela Bansali. The story line is not new as it may first sound. The thrust of the film is in portraying Amitabh Bachchan as an innovative, dedicated middle-aged Indian teacher, who takes up the challenge of teaching and developing an eight year old girl, born completely deaf, dumb and blind in an Englo-Indian family. Her world is completely “Black” in every sense of human existence. She lacked everything a human would require to make any sense of world and of human existence. The only way to enable her make any sense of common worldly concepts and categories through which she could make some sense of world and her life was to teach her through the sense of touch, the only cognitive means she was left with apart form a body and a brain.

However, by showing the dependency on western methods of sign language and use of English vocabulary, fades the character of Indian teacher away and portrays him more as a secondary genius and not as a primary and original genius.

Amitabh Bachchan superbly performs his role as a persistent and dedicated middle-aged teacher and Rani Mukherjee is simply brilliant as the grown up deaf, dumb and blind girl who eventually gets her BA graduation after twelve years of hard work, while helping her own teacher who, over the time, gets caught up in the Alzheimer disease.

BTW, there is one noticeable and praiseworthy novelty in the film; there are no songs and typical senseless dance scenes.

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rohit,
    I haven't watched this film (but I'm eagerly waiting to).. Just wondering ho it compares with Bansali's earlier film 'Khamoshi' - another mute based film. Comercial disaster, but an excellent film.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR,

It is indeed a "worth watching" film. I am sure, mature audience would definitely like it.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLACK IS too good.

The way the problem is handled is APPRECIABLE. He has analysed thsi problem from EVERY PERSON around such handicap person.

Omung kapoor's camera has done a splendid job. Even minutest details are taken care of.

I am not sure, if it would go as far as oscars(As many contemplate upon that) but it sure is a crowning glory for RANI and AMITABH.

If u haven't watched blog all I can say is ...........WATCH IT.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody know the name of the english movie based on which Black was made. I had seen that movie but don't remember the name

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The plot very much sounds like the true life story of Helen Keller and her 'miracle worker' Anne Sullivan...there was a movie made on this...very inspirational indeed

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please upload the link again i will thankfull to you