Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    Are we there yet- 100 crores? Sorry if i missed something, just got access to internet ..
    Juts a number bro. Does it even matter? I would rather take a profitable venture like VIP than so called biggies which cross 100Cr with loss. Some people are still hung up on that number.

It was something northies created to hype useless movies. North la Asin nadicha moonu padam back to back 100Cyaam, pera ketta ennanu yarukume therla.

That is the reality with 100C.

if it achieves, good, if not OK
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Juts a number bro. Does it even matter? I would rather take a profitable venture like VIP than so called biggies which cross 100Cr with loss. Some people are still hung up on that number.

It was something northies created to hype useless movies. North la Asin nadicha moonu padam back to back 100Cyaam, pera ketta ennanu yarukume therla.

That is the reality with 100C.

if it achieves, good, if not OK
    Yet to watch movie.. Will catch this week a night show.. Vazhthukal if ajith can make the achievement though.
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

5. Likes Freedom liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    என்ன குமாரு பயந்துட்டியா.. நீயுட்றல் கொண்டைய வெட்டிருவாங்கன்னு? Siva is consistently providing sources also. Same sources that we used to deny and also argued on Malaysia BO is getting reported. May be, you could have spent a few mins that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    6mil is way off bro and that too with another biggie..thats the reason I came in..
    And I was asking source from Rentrak and I could not find..All I could find is everyone quoting Rentrak..

Look at this link..
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/ma...5&wk=40&p=.htm

The Martian collected abt RM3.2mil first week..And if you tell me it is possible for Vedalam to collect RM6mil with tamil speaking population of 5%..i have nothing to say..
    Sai Sai
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Sai Sai
    I have been talking about these kind of posts.Your intention is clear in this post.

Please refrain posting with intention of hurting other's belief.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    6mil is way off bro and that too with another biggie..thats the reason I came in..
    And I was asking source from Rentrak and I could not find..All I could find is everyone quoting Rentrak..

Look at this link..

The Martian collected abt RM3.2mil first week..And if you tell me it is possible for Vedalam to collect RM6mil with tamil speaking population of 5%..i have nothing to say..
    Sai Sai
    Mahen cool. They even say house full shows in Chennai and some parts of tamilnadu where even routine life being impossible because of rain last 1week. Even AM Ratnam says the same but for rameshlaus and kamalji

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at this link..

Sai Sai
    You didn't get my post obviously. Right? We doubted the same sources when our film was put down. We expressed our own concerns. You are only doubting the "same " sources celebrated by others. You could have spent few mins of your "neutral time" during those days.

- hey! Nanum neutral thaaan

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    You didn't get my post obviously. Right? We doubted the same sources when our film was put down. We expressed our own concerns. You are only doubting the "same " sources celebrated by others. You could have spent few mins of your "neutral time" during those days.

- hey! Nanum neutral thaaan

I understood what you meant..below was my response
    maybe you guys were fighting over overall total collection or only collection from india..which I have no clue..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arragesh View Post
    I have been talking about these kind of posts.Your intention is clear in this post.

Please refrain posting with intention of hurting other's belief.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    im making fun of him not his belief Sorry I don't find my post offensive.. Anyways mods are free to remove

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mahen i don't know about the collection in malaysia.. but the movie well received here... stop crying at every thread that ajith do movie with half bake director ... are u saying goutham manon also half bake director? vedhalam is perfect for deepavali time.. movie is for entertain people... vedhalam is not thirupathi ... even my friends and my brother who vj and rajini fan like the movie... and there is some ajith fans not like class movie like YA .. there is different of oppinion ...
    Live and let Live...

Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast