Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    will be watching this w/e
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because of Param and some people on the thread saying they welcome criticism I'm going to post this here also.

Vedhalam - A very unintelligent movie filled with clichés and hero worship. A movie apt for Siva but not for Ajith. The innocent act and the transformation does not work at all especially when the transformed act does not resemble the flashback Ajith one bit.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Because of Param and some people on the thread saying they welcome criticism I'm going to post this here also.
    I meant this applies for all not just for Ajith, including RK/KH, as long as people don't get abusive towards each others or their idols "Competitor" then it should be ok.

With regards to vedhalam, Have not watched it so cant comment, but here are few Ajith's films, which I have really enjoyed

1) YA
    2) Mankathha
    3) Aasai
    4) Amarkalam

He tries to be versatile, which is a good thing !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    I meant this applies for all not just for Ajith, including RK/KH, as long as people don't get abusive towards each others or their idols "Competitor" then it should be ok.

With regards to vedhalam, Have not watched it so cant comment, but here are few Ajith's films, which I have really enjoyed

1) YA
    2) Mankathha
    3) Aasai
    4) Amarkalam

He tries to be versatile, which is a good thing !
    Yea and I am part of the 'all' after all :P
    I think Ajith is one of the few right now who has a very unique and stylish act. I feel like he will shine more with gritty and realistic action thrillers. Even if I didn't like YA very much I did enjoy watching Ajith on that movie.

When I see Ajith I get the same feeling as watching Kamal. Don't get me wrong, they are both completely different in terms if style and acting but when it comes to action movies I think he will benefit more from movies Kamal does.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening scene... ajith looks chilled out n pleasant as taxi driver....looks he bulked up a bit fr this role after ya.... lakshmi menon is gud...but that shruti haasan brother luks out of place...

Post Thanks / Like
    shruti haasan..lollu sabha man...n other person r irritating... but still not as bad as double meaning jokes...

Post Thanks / Like
    vinayaga song...gud reception...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @rameshlaus #Vedalam 's 2 Days WW Gross shd be around ₹ 38 - 39 Crs.. Should touch or cross ₹ 50 Cr Mark in WW Gross by End of Day - Today! #Outstanding

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With family and other family friends for second time... everyone liked it...a decent family entertainer.. siva mixed it well.. can understand the reception it gets everywhere.. he has done a similar kind of commercial entertainer before as well, Aegan was one such movie except towards the end.. but the way he succeeds in the recent years.. his image and the fan base is in different level ..

Ajith in the current form can not give a bad movie 4 in a row and some boys expecting a flop.... Thamaasu.. Thamaasu.. Sai.Sai

11. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    The innocent act and the transformation does not work at all especially when the transformed act does not resemble the flashback Ajith one bit.
    In the intermission the act gone overboard. .. the screaming was little much..

Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast