Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Thala Ajith's 56th Film-Vedhalam-Veeram Siva-AMRathnam - Anirudh - Winning combo

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    decent so far... transformation scene.. varalaru vaali ajith is gone... siva wanting to go overboard..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    With family and other family friends for second time... everyone liked it...a decent family entertainer.. siva mixed it well.. can understand the reception it gets everywhere.. he has done a similar kind of commercial entertainer before as well, Aegan was one such movie except towards the end.. but the way he succeeds in the recent years.. his image and the fan base is in different level ..

Ajith in the current form can not give a bad movie 4 in a row and some boys expecting a flop.... Thamaasu.. Thamaasu.. Sai.Sai
    Likewise...2nd time loved it..

Post Mankatha I liked all his Movies.. Veeram, Mankatha, YA, B2, Vedalam, Aarambam were my favorites in the same order typed...For some reason Billa 2 is a movie that I would prefer watching over and over...I loved Ajith with the Black hair in the movie (May be that is the reason!!) - Aegan is on my worst Ajith Movie List..Barring the Songs...Tirupathi was the worst, I remember flying all the way from Ohio to San Jose to watch the Movie...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. You flew that far to watch tirupathi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Lol. You flew that far to watch tirupathi

Yup, Varalaru I flew to NJ to watch with my friends...But Potti varala, so flew back to Ohio and drove to Novi Michigan to watch. I was a Crazy fan before marriage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Yup, Varalaru I flew to NJ to watch with my friends...But Potti varala, so flew back to Ohio and drove to Novi Michigan to watch. I was a Crazy fan before marriage.
    Honestly I wouldn't fly to different cities just to catch up with movies. Sorry not my cup of tea.

Neenga oru unmayaana theevira thala fan. Respect bro!
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I traveled 8 hours for Asal in Uk. yes. Marriage changes lot of things

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    surprised to see fans endorsing vedalam..Back then Vijay used to do this kind of films and was ridiculed.. heard both of them joining hands again..sutham..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't fly to different cities just to catch up with movies. Sorry not my cup of tea.

Neenga oru unmayaana theevira thala fan. Respect bro!
    Freedom, our entire Engg group in us here are mostly Thala fans. We left it post 2008, until then Folks from Atlanta, NJ , Chicago, Pittsburgh used to meet up and watch Movies together. Aalwar in Atlanta, Tirupathi in San Jose, Varalaaru in Michigan, Billa and Aegan in Chicago which was the last we watched as a group. Athu our super time.

We used to talk about Thala not choosing good scripts, all of us had lost hope until halfway thru Varalaaru until the thalas new avatar, athukku aporam Billa revived all of us. Aegan put us down. We were on whatsapp and cannot believe 4 consecutive hits and 5 of his last outings were bb's.

Nostalgic memories...

10. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Kalyasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bimmer bro... Kalakarel pongo!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Freedom, our entire Engg group in us here are mostly Thala fans. We left it post 2008, until then Folks from Atlanta, NJ , Chicago, Pittsburgh used to meet up and watch Movies together. Aalwar in Atlanta, Tirupathi in San Jose, Varalaaru in Michigan, Billa and Aegan in Chicago which was the last we watched as a group. Athu our super time.

We used to talk about Thala not choosing good scripts, all of us had lost hope until halfway thru Varalaaru until the thalas new avatar, athukku aporam Billa revived all of us. Aegan put us down. We were on whatsapp and cannot believe 4 consecutive hits and 5 of his last outings were bb's.

Nostalgic memories...
    Honestly I have never been concerned about Ajith's flops. It is a known fact that he sometimes has poor script sense. I think he trusts the director more than selecting the right script from available choices (this mainly includes his bizzare choices like Aegan, Asal, Billa2, Jana, thirupathi...... the common thread between all these flops is that Ajith just chose the director blindly believing in their previous outing). But I always thought failures are part and parcel of life. this is what makes success very sweet.

My choice of favorite heroes in any field are fairly strange. I like people who struggle and deliver. I like people who fight against all odds and come on top. Ajith is no exception. Djokovic is no different. they may be second choice or third choice for many people, but not for me. They are champions on their own right. When they deliver, they deliver very big!
    Ajde Nole!

Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast