Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nammaipol Oruvan SIVAKARTHIKEYAN

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nammaipol Oruvan SIVAKARTHIKEYAN

Now that Sivakarthikeyan has reached star status, he deserves a thread of his own.
    He is probably the least controversial actor now.

Sivakarthikeyan also known as Vetri Thalapathy (born 17 February 1985) started of as a television anchor, stand-up comedian before starting to work in the film industry. He made his debut in the movie Marina and Manam Kothi Paravai (2012) before making a breakthrough with three consecutive hugely successful films from 2013 onwards with Ethir Neechal (2013), Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam (2013) and Maan Karate (2014).
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaaki Sattai has a tremendous opening in Malaysia, with screenings in all cinemas including TGV, GSC, MBO besides the usual Indian-owned cinemas.

In my neighbourhood cineplex, it has 12 shows today!!!!

And it is also being screened in the largest THX hall!

Way to go Sivakarthikeyan!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thread title Nov Anna
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

6. Likes NOV liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tremendous GROWTH.....A Family HERO

8. Likes NOV liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Nov.

The wonderful aspect of his new release Kakki Sattai is the promotion. If my knowledge serves good, Godfather 2 released just the logo of the movie - a red logo in a black background which was an instant hit. In our industry Rajini Films carry such depictions - only his face without even a title creates a graceful hype. Next in line is Billa 2, again just the design with Roman Number 2, whose pre-release buzz after that poster release was astonishing.

Here you have Kakki Sattai, that registers a face which belongs to an artists called Siva Karthikeyan. Wonderbar Films have established a face of a hero. What I wish to show you is - take any poster, teaser, trailer ... any promo material - you will not find the name Siva Karthikeyan printed in any of them.

All the best to Siva Karthikeyan.

[I am yet to watch Kakki Sattai - going for Sunday evening show]
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

10. Likes NOV liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Thanks Nov.

The wonderful aspect of his new release Kakki Sattai is the promotion. If my knowledge serves good, Godfather 2 released just the logo of the movie - a red logo in a black background which was an instant hit. In our industry Rajini Films carry such depictions - only his face without even a title creates a graceful hype. Next in line is Billa 2, again just the design with Roman Number 2, whose pre-release buzz after that poster release was astonishing.

Here you have Kakki Sattai, that registers a face which belongs to an artists called Siva Karthikeyan. Wonderbar Films have established a face of a hero. What I wish to show you is - take any poster, teaser, trailer ... any promo material - you will not find the name Siva Karthikeyan printed in any of them.

All the best to Siva Karthikeyan.

[I am yet to watch Kakki Sattai - going for Sunday evening show]
    Had you watched ISAI ?

Post Thanks / Like
    All 12 shows packed. I managed to get seats in front for tonight. Haha Sivakku vandha vaazhvu.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Kaaki Sattai has a tremendous opening in Malaysia, with screenings in all cinemas including TGV, GSC, MBO besides the usual Indian-owned cinemas.

In my neighbourhood cineplex, it has 12 shows today!!!!

And it is also being screened in the largest THX hall!

Way to go Sivakarthikeyan!
    Though I don't have any disliking for Sivakar..., I totally against using the name Kakki Sattai for this guy's movie.. Because of the production company and there are no major releases due to Cricket World cup time, this movie got more screens.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    All 12 shows packed. I managed to get seats in front for tonight. Haha Sivakku vandha vaazhvu.
    NeengalE thread aarambichuttu ippadi kindal seyyalaamaa?
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Cricket has no bearing in Malaysia lah.
    Don't deny him lah.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast