Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baasha Digitally Remastered
    Satya Movies - Golden Jubliee

Trailer

Baasha One Sheet Poster (portrait format, rare)

Bombay Baasha meets Madras DIG

Attached Images Attached Images
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Baasha Stills (Pongal 1995)

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Baasha 2016 - A technical briefing on the remastered version

by Suresh Krishna (Director), Venkatram Mohan (Editor), Laxmi Narayanan (Audiographer [DA]), Sabesh & Murali (Re-Recording [OST by Deva (1995)).

Initiated & Produced by Thangaraj for Satya Movies.

Post Thanks / Like
    How vibrant will be the theme music, the sound design and the images on the remastered version?

Satya Movies,
    Please release ORIGINAL blu-ray version (no watermarks). I have got VHS, VCD & DVD versions of Baasha. Would love to crown my collection with a fabulous Collectors Edition.
    Last edited by mappi; 11th January 2017 at 04:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini - Fight For Right

5/ Fire

4/ Moon Face

3/ Brother Mountain

2/ Commander

1/ Lingaa

Post Thanks / Like
    Assorted Film Songs Collection

Dharma Durai

Kai Kodukum Kai

Dharmathin Thalaivan

Yejaman

Guru Sishyan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    படம் பெயர்: காலா!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    I landed yesterday and was gladly surprised to learn about the commencement of Pa.Rajinth film titled Kaala Karikaalan starring Rajini.

Prominently named as Kaala, the producer Danush (Wunderbar Films) has released two posters to announce the start of the filming process, where Rajini teams up with Pa. Rajinth for the second time after the 2016 film Kabali.

I was delighted to find many have speculated and debated what the above poster could mean, treating it like a kind of mysterious poster with embedded hints, and finally piecing together the possible connections according to what they think Pa.Rajinth beleives. Few have even gone to a greater extent of prediciting the story line asuming the real life story of the Chola King Karikalan.

This is the typical and the right First Look poster that I would cherish more than the other one [personally I found the second one unecessary for an opening announcement].

A furious Rajini with blood on his face hit by a cluster of smoke and ashes sticking to the temple and dusted on the top wear as well as present below the neck. There is no indication about the blood belonging to who or the origin of the smoke/ash (white dust).

Couple of dialogues from the film Mad Max comes to my mind while looking at Kaala First Look Poster :

1. My name is Max. My world is fire. And blood.

2. You're bleeding. - That's not his blood. [the same dialogue appears in the teaser of the Telugu film Saaho starring Prabhas]

The dark backdrop with the title presented in a red font arouse a kind of curiocity while looking it with the yelling face vector of Rajini. Red as in rebellion, the assertion of ones individuality and an uncivilized impulse. The stain of blood on the face is made to look permanent - gaining and/or causing pain. That's Red as in blood.

The interesting part of this awesome poster is the dense and protuberant grey smoke. It not only creates an in-depth to the poster's profile, it is evidently an symbol in the poster. The smog settles itself as an another face looking straight at the blood stained Rajini. The grey gas does not spread all over the poster but settles itself resembling close to the side profile of a bald headed man with noticeable ear, long bread and a leg of eyeglasses crossing over the cheek bone.

I want to think it as the smoky shadow of Periyar E.V.Ramasamy [or maybe even the bald version of Rajini himself]. This case makes Kaala Karikaalan First Look an iconic movie poster.

Few shooting spot pictures were also released where Rajini is seen wearing a kind of an 'hybrid' Kurta that looks fantastic on him. The top wear should not be mistaken for a shirt. The neckline of the top suggests it to be a Kurta, but the arms are tailored matching it to a shirt. The round neck open collar is stamped as a new designer wear for men and as usual the Kurta is Blue - the Fashion Color of Rajini. The embroidery work around kurta collar is surperb. The attire matches the character's gesture (in the above still) and sinks well with the make over for Rajini that includes a short white bread with a dark mustache lined with the upper lip. Ofcoarse, the dark shaded eyeglasses looking like Wayfarer round sunglasses [Reminds me of the opening song from Rajathi Raja ...].

I felt Rajini to be looking slimmer & fitter than he was potrayed in Kabali and that makes me happier.

A perfect poster, as talkative as the previous Ranjith-Rajini film.

Kaala - Juncture
    Last edited by mappi; 29th May 2017 at 05:53 PM.

Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast