Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini Title Card

Hindi Films List

103.Mahaguru (1985)
    Lead Role with Meenakshi Seshadri & Rakesh Roshan

143.Farishtay (1991)
    Co-starring with - List in the picture
    (In this film, Rajini will look like he had bunked Pandiyan Shooting, LoL. Rajini Intro happens just after the Title Song)

171. Ra.One (2011)
    Special Appearence as Chitti

107. Bewafai
    Second Role with Rajesh Khanna as Lead
    (Only Technicien Name in the title, here is Rajini Intro and a pose I like from the movie)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Likes lord_labakudoss liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SUPERSTAR'S ENTHIRAN 2 LOOK TO BE FINALIZED SOON

Superstar’s Kabali is making all the right noises from the date of its announcement. Rajinikanth is now shooting in Thailand for Kabali after having completed a packed schedule in Malaysia, which made a huge buzz.

Apparently Superstar is expected to take a small break from Kabali to do a look test for Enthiran 2 in Chennai. Rajinikanth will reportedly be back in Chennai by the first week of December and the look test might take place between December 4th to 6th.

Rajinikanth’s look and make-over in Enthiran 2 could be finalized in another 10 days or so. That sounds interesting. Tune in to know more about Enthiran 2.
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    இன்னுமொரு தர்மதுரை!!!

ரஜினிகாந்த் நடித்த 'மாப்பிள்ளை,' 'பொல்லாதவன்,' 'படிக்காதவன்' ஆகிய படங்களின் பெயர்களை அவருடைய மருமகன் தனுஷ் தனது படங்களுக்கு பயன்படுத்திக் கொண்டார். அடுத்து அவர் நடித்து வெளிவர இருக்கும் புதிய படத்துக்கு, 'தங்க மகன்' என்ற பெயரை சூட்டியிருக்கிறார்.

தனுசை அடுத்து விஷாலும் தனது படத்துக்கு 'பாயும் புலி' என்று ரஜினிகாந்த் பட பெயரை சூட்டிக் கொண்டார். இவர்கள் இருவரையும் அடுத்து, விஜய் சேதுபதி நடிக்கும் புதிய படத்துக்கு, 'தர்மதுரை' என்ற ரஜினிகாந்த் பட பெயர் சூட்டப்பட்டுள்ளது.

இந்த படத்தை சீனுராமசாமி டைரக்டு செய்கிறார். படத்தின் கதை, திரைக்கதை, வசனத்தையும் இவரே எழுதியிருக்கிறார். சீனுராமசாமி இயக்கி தேசிய விருது பெற்ற 'தென்மேற்கு பருவக்காற்று' படத்தில்தான் விஜய் சேதுபதி கதாநாயகனாக அறிமுகமானார். அடுத்து, 'இடம் பொருள் ஏவல்' என்ற படத்தில், சீனுராமசாமி டைரக்ஷனில் விஜய் சேதுபதி நடித்து இருக்கிறார். இந்த படம் விரைவில் திரைக்கு வர இருக்கிறது.

இந்த நிலையில், இரண்டு பேரும் 'தர்மதுரை' படத்தில் மீண்டும் இணைகிறார்கள். சுரேஷ் தயாரிக்கிறார். படப்பிடிப்பு அடுத்த மாதம் (டிசம்பர்) தொடங்குகிறது.

-தினத்தந்தி

Post Thanks / Like
    MPs quote superstar Rajinikanth in Parliament

KUALA LUMPUR: Indian superstar Rajinikanth left his mark in the Dewan Rakyat when he inspired lawmakers to use his quotes in relation to the Vivekananda Ashram in Brickfields.

Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz, in his winding up speech for Budget 2016 Wednesday, recalled a Rajinikanth quote told to him by Baling MP Datuk Seri Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim.

"Rajinikanth said in a movie 'I did not know yesterday what happened today, and I do not know today what will happen tomorrow.

"What I do know, and what I want to say today, is that I, as the Tourism and Culture Minister, will defend the Ashram all the way," he said.

He then asked Kapar MP G. Manivanan to repeat the quote in its original Tamil language, which deputy Speaker Datuk Seri Dr Ronald Kiandee allowed.

Manivanan gamely repeated the line, and went on to add another Rajinikanth quote.

"Rajinikanth had said, 'when I say something once, it is equivalent to me saying it a hundred times.'

"This is the case with the Minister, once he says he will defend the Ashram, he does not have to say it 100 times and will maintain his stand," he said.

MPs in the House were left in stitches when Manivanan went on to imitate a popular Rajinikanth salute.

Ipoh Barat MP M. Kulasagaran also joined in the fun, thanking Mohamed Nazri for helping with efforts to preserve the Indian cultural heritage.

Manivanan then asked Mohamed Nazri if he was prepared to join him and Kulasagaran to contest the judicial review filed by Ashram trustees against the Minister's decision gazetting it as a heritage site.

Mohamed Nazri replied he would be with them to "fight until the end" to ensure his decision stands and the Ashram protected by heritage laws.

source:http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...ini-parliment/

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are 5 looks from Hollywood which Rajinikanth should consider for Enthiran 2!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go...or-enthiran-2/

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Here are 5 looks from Hollywood which Rajinikanth should consider for Enthiran 2!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go...or-enthiran-2/

good one !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Ram Gopal Verma criticized Rajini for donating only a "little sum" (just 10 lakhs for this disaster)!

I am a Rajini fan but the amount 10 lakhs looks like "peanuts" to me!

He should have donated at least 50 lakhs, imho!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Ram Gopal Verma criticized Rajini for donating only a "little sum" (just 10 lakhs for this disaster)!

I am a Rajini fan but the amount 10 lakhs looks like "peanuts" to me!

He should have donated at least 50 lakhs, imho!
    Donating more money would have helped him 25 years before when he started fooling people in the name of politics.
    Now nobody believes him. I guess that's why he didn't want to "invest" more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsamy View Post
    Donating more money would have helped him 25 years before when he started fooling people in the name of politics.
    Now nobody believes him. I guess that's why he didn't want to "invest" more.
    He always had a "kannadiga label" on him. I disagree with the claim that he "fooled" people then. And his donation whether today or during the kargil war (he donated 5 lakhs and kamal next day donated 10 lakhs) was never "generous" ever. He never believed in such an "investment" not now, even then! May be he does not believe it will reach the "correct people" or he could just be "stingy" !
    Last edited by thamiz; 6th December 2015 at 06:51 AM.

Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast