Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    apologies for the digression

Dhanshika In Rajini’s Next?

Well, we are getting at least one interesting information on a daily basis about Rajinikanth‘s next, and the latest is that Dhanshika will be part of the Superstar’s upcoming movie.
    According to sources, while Radhika Apte will play Rajini’s wife in this yet untitled flick, the ‘Peraanmai‘ and ‘Aravaan‘ girl will play his daughter. “Rajini is doing an ageing don,” sources say.
    Shooting for the movie will commence in Malaysia on September 18 and necessary permissions from the Malaysian goverment are being obtained, it is learnt.
    The movie directed by Pa Ranjith of ‘Attakathi‘ and ‘Madras‘ fame will be produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. Music is by Santhosh Narayanan.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    apologies for the digression

Dhanshika In Rajini’s Next?

Well, we are getting at least one interesting information on a daily basis about Rajinikanth‘s next, and the latest is that Dhanshika will be part of the Superstar’s upcoming movie.
    According to sources, while Radhika Apte will play Rajini’s wife in this yet untitled flick, the ‘Peraanmai‘ and ‘Aravaan‘ girl will play his daughter. “Rajini is doing an ageing don,” sources say.
    Shooting for the movie will commence in Malaysia on September 18 and necessary permissions from the Malaysian goverment are being obtained, it is learnt.
    The movie directed by Pa Ranjith of ‘Attakathi‘ and ‘Madras‘ fame will be produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. Music is by Santhosh Narayanan.

Thalaivar acting another movie is a big No-No trends have changed, The man who is used to creating trends now have to follow. Its a very tough act at his age. If he is doing this for his
    financial troubles (I highly doubt it) as a fanatic I will support. But if he doing this to create some sort of BO sensation, its high time he should re-think this whole game.
    Its definitely not worth it. RK fans will have blood tears in their eyes , if he keeps blabbering things like I want to do a Hollywood movie and I am working with a top class under the bus director for next 15 years
    and nothing to show for. And all in the name of promoting his movies. (Tamil - translation - Hollywood-la apam suttan - Vollywood-la Vadai suttan - Tea kadaila bajji saptten).

Bottomline I hope doesn't get desperate and commits himself to a director who can't deliver and a movie he can't pull off at his age.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 8th August 2015 at 06:08 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    ketta paiyan sir intha kaali :smirk:
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘The Rajini film is a dream come true’
    Deccan Chronicle | Neha Jha | August 10, 2015, 02.08 am IST

Radhika Apte is on a career high. Even short films starring her have been received well by both audience and critics. And now, Manjhi The Mountain Man, has been going viral, even before its release. Apte on Sunday, joined co-star Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Hyderabad to promote Manjhi. “I like Hyderabad. I have a lot of friends and family here so it’s always a holiday when I come here. Two of my very close friends from school had shifted to Hyderabad earlier and my grandmother’s sister and my aunt stay here. I’m close to all of them,” the actress says.
    She’s eager to talk about Ahalya, a short directed by Sujoy Ghosh. “The reactions to Ahalya have been overwhelming.” Apte has been slowly making her presence felt in regional cinema and her work spans the Bengali, Telugu, Tamil and Marathi movie industries. She also feels regional cinema has given her better exposure. “I did not do it intentionally. I took up these movies because they were good projects. But they do give me better exposure, visibility. When I go to these states and when people recognise me because of my work in that particular language, I do feel good.”
    She’s also gearing up for a movie with Rajinikanth. “It feels amazing to have bagged that project. I did not even give a screen test for the movie. I just got a call one day saying I’m being sent the synopsis and that they want me on board. Only three Bollywood actresses have worked with him so far... I am the fourth. So I feel privileged,” she adds.
    Like Siddiqui, Manjhi’s shoot did put Apte to the test too and the star explained the “hectic” schedule in Bihar… where the story is based.
    “It was hectic. We’d wake up by 3 am and sleep by 10 or 11 pm. That place is not developed at all. And it is a naxal-affected region so, I must admit the shoot wasn’t comfortable but people there were very helpful.”
    Show business has kept Apte away from British musician husband Benedict Taylor for long stretches. The two wed in 2011 shortly after her year-long stint in the UK to learn dance. Despite her movie shoots and the distance, the actress says the duo have made time for each other. “We manage, don’t worry,” she says, before wrapping up.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... for One Single Man ...

Rajini and his fans are quite generous in sharing success. They never claim within, but give respective accolodes to everyone assosiated with the film, be it stunts men to assistants to techniciens to producers. Even though the truth behind the sucess is evident, the joy of sharing is even bigger than the sucess itself.

Through this coloumn, we start discussion about every single person in the industry who have aided, supported and grew along with and for One Single Man.

Part 1 - Musicians

Endhiran - ARR

Baba - ARR

Basha - Deva

Thalapathi - IR

Jhonny - IR
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appologies for wasting a post for a recap : Just wanted to book mark these infos so that I know which ones are completed and the ones still pending in the Rajini series.

Rajini Round - Nineties Rajini (yet to start)
    A series dedicated to Decades of Rajini.

Rajini - Snake in the Monkey's Shadow (Yet to start)
    A collection of Snake Moments in Rajini Films.

Rajini Cult Series (Yet to start)
    Hand picked by myself, the scenes that rest by heart.

... for One Single Man ...(just started)
    A note on Humble people involved to shape up One Single Man.

Rajini - Fight for Right (to continue from Part 2)
    A brief note on fictional Villains that Rajini fought on screen

Rajini Super Duets (To continue from Series 3)
    Songs, amazing ones.

Sivaji Story Book (Starting from Intro)
    Fan based take on narrating Rajini starer Sivaji in Western Style.

Chronicles of Chitti - (To continue from Episode 3 - Creation of Chitti)
    Endhiran Movie summary.

Rajini Rewritten Trilogy (Ongoing)
    An all new avatar of Rajini

Irrespective of working on a tight schedule, I am planning to finish these series before starting a new one.

So, let's begin ...
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast