Page 57 of 90 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    I hope Shankar comes up with a script to suit his age! , in Endhiran for the "Kila manjarO" song SS had a "Clint Eastwood" look, that suited him well, hope Shankar uses similar looks and makes sure the script suits his age!

2. Likes Russellvzp liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mexicomeat View Post
    i would be disappointed if he goes back from old aged role (kabali) to young role (enthiran2).

i would like enthiran2 to be along the following lines:

1. aishwarya is dead. rajni has a son - some young actor can play this role.amy is his son's girl friend.
    2. rajni receives a call from his friend to come over to pacific islands to look at some recent weird events - cattles are being killed by an explainable phenomenon. soon humans also start dying.
    3. rajni and friend identify that it is the work of an evil robot (and his boss) who wants to conquer the world. it was practiising the killing techniques on animals. soon the evil robot builds a robot army and overthrows the govt in the pacific island. it spreads to the nearby islands as well..
    4. rajni brings chitti back to life to fight the robot army. chitti, vaseegaran and rajni's son try to defeat the enemy.
    5. in the process, rajni's son is killed. chitti is severely injured.
    6. chitti begs vaseegaran to insert the red chip into him as he thinks only chitti 2.0 can defeat the enemy (too strong).
    6. chitti 2.0 destroys the enemy and is dismantled again
    7. the end
    That's a nice story but I dont know what Shankar has in his mind!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing we can say - story line will be simple..........his fan base - House Keeping to CEO...He is not Mani/ GVM (only for elite audience)
    Last edited by balaajee; 15th October 2015 at 02:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    One thing we can say - story line will be simple..........his fan base - House Keeping to CEO...He is not Main/ GVM (only for elite audience)
    I dont have any clue abt what he has in mind at this time!
    Last edited by thamiz; 14th October 2015 at 06:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rajinikanth's Enthiran 2 Has A Whopping Budget Of 150 Crores & It Might Star Arnold Schwarzenegger As The Villain!

So, this looks like double whammy for Rajinikanth's Enthiran 2. The buzz is that not only the film will be shot with a budget of 150 crores, but it might also star Arnold Schwarzenegger as the main villain! Wow! The 3D film directed by Shankar, will have the villain's role to be as important as that of Rajinikanth's. According to reports, talk are still going on with Schwarzenegger, and it might just turn into a reality. In fact, this role was first offered to Kamal Haasan. Sadly, the grapevine also has it that since Schwarzenegger’s fee is very high, he might not end up being in the movie. No! Now that would be such a bummer, right!

Singh Is Bling actress, Amy Jackson, has been confirmed for the lead heroine's role though. According to a source, "Director Shankar was keen on a Bollywood actress for Enthiran 2. They had approached Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif for the film. Unfortunately, he needed bulk dates. Both the actresses have numerous other projects on hand and it didn’t work out.”

http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainm...in-246216.html

Seems like Deepika and Katrina turned the offer down as Shankar needed bulk dates!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't quite understand this clamour to bring schwarzenegger on board.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goundar_strike View Post
    WOW amazing discovery !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    can't quite understand this clamour to bring schwarzenegger on board.
    I don't think this will happen !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post

Seems like Deepika and Katrina turned the offer down as Shankar needed bulk dates!
    Bring on Mallika Sherawat or Bipashu Basu !

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mexicomeat,

You intend to make Endhiran 2 as a companion piece, ie., keeping just the idea of Red & Blue chip, but constructing an entire new universe different from its predecessor, and also, even modifing the idea of the original work - meaning making the sequel entirely outside of the social concept adapted in the first part, by creating a fantasy world in its sequel, where men are bots and heroes are super-heroes. Plus, you have visioned it to be a sci-fi extravanganza where the closing of the film would be a spectacle of bots fighting each other. I really find this idea interesting which makes your version of Endhiran 2 close to a stand alone sequel. Bravo.

The challenge in making a sequel lies on the elaboration with respect to the initial part, morevoer, picking up where the first ended by just pulling a small thread plot and exploring it. Last week I came across a 'direct to DVD' movie sitting on the stands - 'The Exorcism of Molly Hartley' which is a sequel to 'The Haunting of Molly Hartley', releasing 7 years later. I was like - what the ... ! Does this movie really need a sequel after all these years or does it even have a potential to become a sucessor ? Curious I got the DVD to be surprised how the plot line was pulled from its predecessor - Something happens to Molly when she is 18. 6 years later (bringing in the 666 enigma), Molly at 24 experiences the result of what initialised when she was 18. The point is to analyse the plot line and extracting an untold thread (hidden or open) within. The mere idea of Endhiran 2 excites me.

On a side note - Cinema is showing '6 as 60' and '60 as 6'. Its not the making, but the final output which is important. If its pulled of convincingly, I don't find anything wrong in anyone romancing anyone else. Please avoid getting into 'an actor should act his age' spread by few who cannot differentiate realism to reality. An actor should perform the role he is summoned to play. Acting is nothing but exagaration. Cinema is a projection of ideas. We have our own cinema culture which I support (includes its runtime, songs, lyrics & dance). Wanting it to be a 'look-a-like' of other competitive industrial standards is absurd.

Rajini is the great form of our cinema culture. And in him I trust.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

13. Likes thamiz, Avadi to America liked this post
Page 57 of 90 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast