Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    they make it sound like a high-stake Parliament election. or is it that critical?

Did Rajinikanth attempt a compromise between the warring groups of Nadigar Sangam?

Rajinikanth apparently used his son-in-law and actor Dhanush as a conduit to reach out to Pandavar Ani.

TNM Staff| Thursday, October 8, 2015

In the ongoing tussle between the two groups ahead of the elections for the officer bearers of the South Indian Film Artists Association, or Nadigar Sangam, The News Minute has learned from reliable sources that superstar Rajinikanth too attempted to mediate between the two groups recently. Ahead of the October 18 polls, apparently Rajini reached out to the Nasser camp though his son-in-law and actor Dhanush for a consensus, but in vain.
    Sources close to the Pandavar Ani camp have told TNM that on October 6th, Dhanush spoke to a senior member of the team, stating that he was asked by Rajinikanth to try and broker peace between the two groups. This was however rejected by their team, and Dhanush was told in no uncertain terms that they want to go ahead with the elections as planned, and that members must be allowed to choose who their representatives are.
    Rajini had earlier met both the teams separately. While Vishal, Nasser and others met him at his residence last week, Sarath Kumar too met him later. Both sides claimed during informal conversations that Rajinikanth was on their side, but sources say that in reality Rajinikanth was not taking any sides.
    The outreach to the Pandavar Ani camp from Sarath Kumar camp through producers, directors and even stalwarts like Rajini seems to have been a result of their realization that they could lose badly in the elections. The compromise formula included dropping Radharavi, member of the Sarath camp, from the executive committee.
    Meanwhile, rumours were also being spread in hushed tones that there would be a compromise between the two sides. To dispel them, the Pandavar camp is on an overdrive trying to communicate to all members that there has been no compromise and that elections will happen.
    Sources are also trying to tell us that Sarath’s camp is engaged in strategies to either stop or get the elections postponed.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was kind of funny to watch Radhika video y'day. She was keep saying please tell us what you want? She was keep insisting Vishaal REDDY to show the people that vishaal is a telugu guy or something.

I can answer Radhika..

All they want is your husband has done enough and he needs to step down. That's their humble request!
    This is a very big world!

4. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    It was kind of funny to watch Radhika video y'day. She was keep saying please tell us what you want? She was keep insisting Vishaal REDDY to show the people that vishaal is a telugu guy or something.

I can answer Radhika..

All they want is your husband has done enough and he needs to step down. That's their humble request!
    but i don't think vishal is mister clean either. he seems to have some hidden agenda against sarath which is why sarath's gang seems furious. the way he talks etc it looks like he's acting upon a challenge he made earlier to someone..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    but i don't think vishal is mister clean either. he seems to have some hidden agenda against sarath which is why sarath's gang seems furious. the way he talks etc it looks like he's acting upon a challenge he made earlier to someone..
    I really dont know what is going on. Neither do I know who is good guy or bad guy. I dont see why cant Sarath Kamar step down and let others take over?

Post Thanks / Like
    ***விஷால் எதிர்த்ததால் விஷால்’ரெட்டி’யா?
    ரஜினிகாந்த் எதிர்த்தால் சிவாஜி ராவ் என்று சொல்லுவீர்களா?
    நடிகர் வடிவேலு பரபரப்பு பேட்டி

எதிரணியில் இருப்பதால் விஷாலை, நடிகை ராதிகா சாதியை சொல்லி பேசுவதாக வடிவேலு புகார் கூறினார். நடிகர் சங்க தேர்தலில் சாதி அரசியலை புகுத்த வேண்டாம் என ராதிகா சரத்குமாருக்கு வடிவேலு கண்டனம் தெரிவித்தார்.

நடிகர் சங்கத்தேர்தலில் விஷால் அணியினரின் பாண்டவர் அணிக்கு, மதுரையில் உள்ள நாடக நடிகர்களிடம் ஆதரவு திரட்டினார் வடிவேலு. பின்னர் அவர் மதுரையில் செய்தியாளர்களை சந்தித்தார்.

விஜயகாந்துக்கும் உங்களுக்கும் பிரச்சனை வந்தபோது சரத்குமார்தான் இடையில் நின்று பேச்சு வார்த்தை நடத்தியதாக ராதிகா சரத்குமார் கூறியுள்ளாரே?

அய்யோ பாவம். ரொம்ப பொய் சொல்றாங்க. ஏன் இந்த பிட் எல்லாம் போடணும்.

விஷாலை தூண்டிவிடுவதே கமல்ஹாசனா? அவர்தான் விஷாலை பின்னணியில் இருந்து இயக்குவதாக குற்றம் சாட்டுகிறார்களே?

கமலுக்கு வேற வேலையே இல்லையா? யாரும் யாரையும் தூண்டவேண்டும் என்கிற அவசியமில்ல. எல்லாருக்கும் மூளை இருக்கு. எல்லாருக்கும் அறிவு இருக்கு. நடிகர் சங்கம் அனைத்து நடிகர்களுக்குமான சொத்து. அதை மாமனும் மச்சானும் இடித்துவிட்டார்கள். கேட்டால், நீங்க இடிக்கிறதுக்கு முன்னாடி ஏன் வரலன்னு கேட்குறாங்க. நாங்க வரலேன்னா இடிச்சிருவீங்களா? வித்துருவீங்களா? சிம்பு நல்ல கலைஞன். அவரை தூண்டிவிட்டு பேச விடுகிறார்கள்.
    சிம்பு பேசிய தவறு. அவர் உணர்ச்சிவசப்பட்டு பேசிவிட்டார் என்று அடுத்து பேசிய பாக்யராஜ் சொல்லியிருக்கிறாரு.

பிரச்சனை இத்தனை தீவிரமடைந்தும் ஏன் ரஜினிகாந்த் இதில் தலையிடவில்லை?

அவருக்கு தெரியும் எந்த அணி சிறப்பான அணின்னு தெரியும். அந்த அணிக்கு அவர் வாக்களிப்பார். மற்றபடி, ரஜினிகாந்த் ஏன் தலையிடலங்கற கேள்விக்கு வர்றேன்.

அந்த அம்மா( ராதிகா) வார்த்தைக்கு வார்த்தை விஷால் ரெட்டி ...விஷால் ரெட்டி...விஷால் ரெட்டி.....என்று சொல்லுறாங்க. ஏன் ஓயாம விஷால் ரெட்டின்னும் சொல்லணும் அந்த அம்மா. நடிகனுக்கு மொழி இருக்குதா? எல்லா மொழி நடிகர்களூம் இங்கு இருக்குறாங்க. அதே போல இங்க உள்ள நடிகர்களும் எல்லா மொழியிலும் இருக்குறாங்க. இந்த சமயத்துல ஏன் விஷால் ‘ரெட்டி’ என்று சொல்லணும். மலையாள சேச்சியான நடிகை ஊர்வசியை பக்கத்துல வச்சிக்கிட்டு, விஷால ரெட்டி ரெட்டின்னு பேசுது அந்த அம்மா. ரஜினிகாந்த் எதிர்த்தால் சிவாஜி ராவ் என்று சொல்லுவீர்களா? எதிர்க்கின்ற ஆளை எல்லாம் சாசியை சொல்லுவீர்களா?

அப்படிப்பார்த்தால் எல்லாம் சரியாகாது. ஜனநாயக ரீதியாக இங்க என்ன வழி இருக்கு. பயம் அதிகமாயிடுச்சு அவுங்களூக்கு. அதனாலதான் தேவையில்லாம ரெட்டி ரெட்டின்னு ரொட்டி சுடுறாங்க. நாசர் சுத்த தமிழன். ஆனால், அவர் இஸ்லாமியர் என்பதால் அவரை ஒதுக்கப் போகிறீர்களா? ***

It seems Radhika annoyed everybody by using "Raddy label"!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I really dont know what is going on. Neither do I know who is good guy or bad guy. I dont see why cant Sarath Kamar step down and let others take over?
    it's in the genes. majority of indians won't let it go without a bang or with a bad name in office. even SS said baba would have been his last movie had it become a blockbuster. sachin waited to go with a bang for retirement. sarath would have let it go had it not been the corruption charges. in what i have seen so far, he's very humble person, articulates very well his points, have a good vision and mission for his party etc. few weeks ago i heard he also took someone who was hit in an accident to hospital in his car, he's good human being. always been there for every movie release troubles. not sure if the new guys who travel overseas for songs will be able to do the same. anyway i'm not taking sides but there's a reason why some of the actors remain neutral.

Post Thanks / Like
    it's in the genes. majority of indians won't let it go without a bang or with a bad name in office. even SS said baba would have been his last movie had it become a blockbuster. sachin waited to go with a bang for retirement. sarath would have let it go had it not been the corruption charges. in what i have seen so far, he's very humble person, articulates very well his points, have a good vision and mission for his party etc. few weeks ago i heard he also took someone who was hit in an accident to hospital in his car, he's good human being. always been there for every movie release troubles. not sure if the new guys who travel overseas for songs will be able to do the same. anyway i'm not taking sides but there's a reason why some of the actors remain neutral.
    When I see the trend everywhere, it is not possible for Sarath group to win this time. Radhika did not help at all. She made it worse! Let us wait and see!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aachi

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

11. Likes PARAMASHIVAN liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Dinamani...Udhayanidhi stalin is backing Vishal, paying for vote....

Post Thanks / Like
    BW claims that Amy Jackson is considered for enthiran-2 heroine!

Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast