Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is-aI

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Nasima takes her head off Salim's shoulder, looks at him and smiles before she says "அல்லா புண்ணியத்துல" before she could finish, Salim mentions "இஸ்மாயிலையும் செதுக்கோ நசி .... அவனால தானே நாம ஒன்னு செந்திருக்கோம்

Hearing that Nasima says "ஆமாம் சலீம், இஸ்மாயிலையும் சேத்து தான் நினைச்சிக்கறேன்"...both of them lay back their head in the comfort cushion of the volvo bus steering its way through the busy street.

"நம்ம வீட்டுகாரங்க அவன் சொன்னா கேப்பாங்க ன்னு எப்படி நிச்சயமா சொன்னாறு was the inquisitive Nasima, when Salim just smiles and says "நீ வேணும்ன்ன பாரு, ஒரே வாரத்துல நம்ம நிக்கா பேச்சு ஆரம்பிக்கிதா இல்லியான்னு"

At the very instant a pair of feet runs through the very street away from the bus, slipping its slippers off in high air... The strong pair of feet had a student body attached to it - that being Ismail with his curly dark hair and a little goatee under his chin, being all smiles - shouting at the gang running behind him

"டேய்.... சொன்னா கேளுங்கடா , எதுவா இருந்தாலும் அவங்க நிக்கா முடிஞ்சு பேசிக்கலாம்" so saying he swiftly drifts through the kadai theru and runs with all his might - still having that naughty smile on him .... When he crosses the bai karri shop - Mustafa bhai tries to stop him saying

எல ... நில்லு லே .... எங்க ஒடுத????

but he gently bends to escape from Mustafa's hands and passes him, still turns back and shouts

பாய் ... தெரிஞ்ச புள்ளையோட அண்ணன்காரன் ஆளுங்க .....
    tries to catch his breath and stop for a second to hear Mustafa ask

என்ன லே செஞ்ச ..... அந்த பொண்ணுகிட்ட ஐ லவ் யு சொன்னியா

when Ismail sees the gang once again a little far and before getting ready to run - says

"இல்ல பாய் ..... லவ் பண்ண சொன்னேன் ... மன்னிச்சிருங்க பாய் " and does not stop to listen back to hear from Mustafa...

When the gang passes through the shop - Mustafa stops them
    டேய்.... நில்லுங்க லே..... பய புள்ளைங்க .... ஏன் லே சின்ன பையன தொரதுரீய..... நல்லது தானே செஞ்சிருக்கன் ... பொறுப்பா நிக்கா பண்ணின எல்லாம் சரியா போயிரும்லே" when one of the guys in the gang turn back to Mustafa

சொல்லுவ பாய் சொல்லுவ ..... உன் சலீம் க்கு சப்போர்டா ???
    saying started to run in the direction of Ismail ... when Mustafa looks perplexed ...
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy View Post
    Well, let me do this .... my articulation cannot be transliterated since the nayam still is English based. Hence i will have the dialogues in thamizh and the articulation in English seriyaa ..... ?????? I think that will satisfy both
    Must be the effect of English medium?

bingle: Visesham yedhaavadhu uNdaa?
    Please give me a call if you are stil in the US !
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    <digr> Raj uncle - ungalukku sollamayaa .... vishesham varum podhu kandippa solren

btw kadhai pathi edAvadhu sollungO
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12