Thread: So what’s your attitude to “dating”? I would genuinely appreciate advice...

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude

Give it a go, she may well be the right one for you, without "Experimenting" you can’t decide! 32 is not too old to get married, this is just a stereo type in our "man made" culture. I am sure you are old enough to understand the difference between "infatuation” and "Love"... nothing wrong in being friends with this lady and find out what she is like ... I grew up in UK and from personal experience Gujarati girls born and bred here are quite cultured, I know few of my SL Tamil friends married to Guji girls and are doing really well in life.

Going out on a date does not mean you are in love and you are about to get married next day? You got nothing to lose, if things don't work out then you can still be friends right?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement