Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Lingaa' Trailer Fails to Beat 'Kaththi' on Youtube
    By Prakash Upadhyaya November 17, 2014 11:38 IST

The trailer of Rajinikanth's "Lingaa" has taken the internet by storm, albeit stopping short of beating the record of Vijay's "Kaththi" trailer on Youtube. (Watch the trailer below).

A collage of Vijay and Rajinikanth.IB Times India
    "Lingaa" trailer went viral with an overwhelming response from the audience. In 24 hours, the Tamil video-clip fetched close to 9 lakh views. The trailer of Vijay's "Kaththi" had received above 10 lakh in a day.
    It is interesting to note that "Lingaa" trailer was released in three languages and the combined hits of three videos supersedes "Kaththi" at 11 lakh views. The Telugu version got above two lakh hits and the Hindi version got above 60,000 views on Youtube. Not just the trailer, the audio of the film too got a massive response from the audience.
    It is believed that the release of the trailer in three languages divided the hits. Else, the Tamil trailer would have surpassed "Kaththi" hits on the video-sharing website.
    The trailer was formally launched at the audio-release function of the movie on Sunday, 16 November. The function was attended by Shankar, Sudeep, AR Rahman, Jagapathi Babu, Vikram Prabhu, Gnanavel Raja and a host of big names from the Tamil film industry.
    On the other end, "Lingaa" trailer is still getting fantastic response on Youtube and it is likely to create buzz for a few more days. The video clip is crisp and shows that KS Ravikumar has churned out a commercial entertainer keeping Rajini's image in mind.
    "Lingaa" is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh. Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha play the female leads with Vijayakumar, Santhanam, Karunakaran, Radha Ravi and others in the supporting cast.
    The Tamil film will be released on 12 December, on Rajinikanth's birthday.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/lingaa-trai...youtube-614190

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    'Lingaa' Trailer Fails to Beat 'Kaththi' on Youtube
    By Prakash Upadhyaya November 17, 2014 11:38 IST

The trailer of Rajinikanth's "Lingaa" has taken the internet by storm, albeit stopping short of beating the record of Vijay's "Kaththi" trailer on Youtube. (Watch the trailer below).

A collage of Vijay and Rajinikanth.IB Times India
    "Lingaa" trailer went viral with an overwhelming response from the audience. In 24 hours, the Tamil video-clip fetched close to 9 lakh views. The trailer of Vijay's "Kaththi" had received above 10 lakh in a day.
    It is interesting to note that "Lingaa" trailer was released in three languages and the combined hits of three videos supersedes "Kaththi" at 11 lakh views. The Telugu version got above two lakh hits and the Hindi version got above 60,000 views on Youtube. Not just the trailer, the audio of the film too got a massive response from the audience.
    It is believed that the release of the trailer in three languages divided the hits. Else, the Tamil trailer would have surpassed "Kaththi" hits on the video-sharing website.
    The trailer was formally launched at the audio-release function of the movie on Sunday, 16 November. The function was attended by Shankar, Sudeep, AR Rahman, Jagapathi Babu, Vikram Prabhu, Gnanavel Raja and a host of big names from the Tamil film industry.
    On the other end, "Lingaa" trailer is still getting fantastic response on Youtube and it is likely to create buzz for a few more days. The video clip is crisp and shows that KS Ravikumar has churned out a commercial entertainer keeping Rajini's image in mind.
    "Lingaa" is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh. Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha play the female leads with Vijayakumar, Santhanam, Karunakaran, Radha Ravi and others in the supporting cast.
    The Tamil film will be released on 12 December, on Rajinikanth's birthday.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/lingaa-trai...youtube-614190
    The only way to beat Kaththi record would be , if Dr.Vijay sir makes guest appearance in Lingaa due to his recent tremendous blockbusters comet busters .
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adangapaa, oru hit padam koduthutu ivanunga panra alumbu thanga mudiyala da saamy

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    The only way to beat Kaththi record would be , if Dr.Vijay sir makes guest appearance in Lingaa due to his recent tremendous blockbusters comet busters .
    No he does not need Dr's help. Another press meet indicating again that God willing he will enter politics should work fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    No he does not need Dr's help. Another press meet indicating again that God willing he will enter politics should work fine.
    Desperate people need to hear a desperate message in order to take the next step. "God willing" so be it. I would prefer an Young and energetic candidate like Dr. Vijay Sir over Thalaivar. People need a leader who doesn't needs extra medical care to run the govt.. just saying.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    All he has to do is meet 'AMMA' at her residence in Poes Garden and clarify Ameer's statement will make the movie a mega Comet Buster.......sorry blockbuster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Desperate people need to hear a desperate message in order to take the next step. "God willing" so be it. I would prefer an Young and energetic candidate like Dr. Vijay Sir over Thalaivar. People need a leader who doesn't needs extra medical care to run the govt.. just saying.
    Perusu(Rajni) has meena to take care of him so he doesn't need Youth(Dr.Vijay), or else he can have the company of Roja to save Linga just like the disasterous rather painful Ulaipaali

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    Perusu(Rajni) has meena to take care of him so he doesn't need Youth(Dr.Vijay), or else he can have the company of Roja to save Linga just like the disasterous rather painful Ulaipaali
    ooh what now?

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never imagined we will be in a discussion with Superstar fans himself. Chinna pasanga Polambarangunu vidaama vandhu explain pannumbodhu thaan yaru 'Desperate' nu theriyudhu.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media feeds the hub with articles that can feed the rivalry between fan groups. But most of Vijays movies releasing lately are struggling before release. One controversy after another. When the movie succeeds despite the uproar, Vijay fans like me will be twice as happy. We have reasons to celebrate this kind of success,.

I am very aware that Linga and I - movie will have great opening and will likely break records. I movie is getting biggest release with appr 15000 screens worldwide. We should be proud of tamil movies, that they can reach this far, and even more further in future.
    God bless all

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast