Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamil cultural association screened the blockbuster movie as Deepavali special in Hongkong on 26th Oct at GH Whampoa cinema!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...VU&app=desktop

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    You miss an afternoon here and looks like some serious discussions

Thanks to Movie Buff for sharing the old news on Aegan. It was useful and new, as I have not read it before.

But, jeez how can Aegan be a remake when Ajith fares in it? The script changes as it has Ajith starring in it plus it was released after 4 years to the original version. Movies made after 3 years to the original cannot technically be a remake. Both morally and legally Aegan is not a remake.

So, MB brother,

There is every possibility as suggested that Ajith took the moral high ground and walked out of the ARM script the moment he learnt the possibility of ARM stealing the movie from Gopi on the same grounds just the way he rightly defended the Aegan remake claims.
    You have watched the Sanjay Dutt starrer Khartoos?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Expected someone like Sanju Sacson to whine. But some totally unexpected people lined up.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    CB, MB, AB - For the cinema movie goers Aegan might be a remake of MHN but in cinematic terms it is not an official remake. It (the plot) has been inspired. It is not a remake frame by frame just like you see in other movies
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't want to spoil the fun in this thread. We will get to know what is what and the truth in few more days or weeks or months or years to come by...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    CB, MB, AB - For the cinema movie goers Aegan might be a remake of MHN but in cinematic terms it is not an official remake. It (the plot) has been inspired. It is not a remake frame by frame just like you see in other movies
    Yeah its not remake coz no one paid for it. This is called stealing. Ajith is innocent. Only director

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    Yeah its not remake coz no one paid for it. This is called stealing. Ajith is innocent. Only director
    I never knew Ajith was the story/script writer of Aegan. Thanks for this info.
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SIMoviesUSA ‏@SIMoviesUSA
    #Kaththi after 2nd wknd $624K.Taking over No.1 #Kochadiyaan in 2014 is tough from here.#Waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Even if it doesn't cross Koch, I don't care. He is miles ahead of other actors of his era in US BO.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    I never knew Ajith was the story/script writer of Aegan. Thanks for this info.
    Please understand what I've posted.

Ajith was innocent even for asal , mankatha , arrambam etc.... He never knew story was copied.

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast