Thread: Need Information about Udayam tamil film (1990)

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Need Information about Udayam tamil film (1990)

Hi friends

I am new to this DB. Please can anybody inform me about the box office success of Udayam (starring Nagarjuna and Amala) and idhayathai thirudathe (Manirathnam dierction) in Tamilnadu; I mean number of theaters it was released, number of theaters in which it had 50 days run, number of theaters in which it had 100 days run, number of theaters in which it had 175 days run, number of theaters in which it had 200 days run. How much these films collected in TN?

It will be great if somebody provide information and/or any paper ads related to these two films.

Thanks in advance

Mistervijay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi,

The films Udhayam and Idhayaththai thirudaadhe was Hit film interms of its run in Tamilnadu.

Both the films celebrated 100 days run in One Theater. Commercially it was a great film.

Among colleges both were favorite as their genere was Action and Romance respectively.

Regards
    RKS

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for ur reply. You mentioned that the film had 100 days run in one theater. Does it mean in Chennai? In Telugu film discussion boards, Udayam was described by Nagarjuna fans as having 100 days run in 24 centers throughout Temilnadu. Is there any truth in that statement?