Page 371 of 397 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3964

Thread: மனதை கவரும் மதுர கானங்கள்: பாகம் -3

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 57

ஆதித்யஹ்ருதயம் - படம் : சிந்து பைரவி

This supreme prayer is the best amongst auspicious verses, it will destroy all sins, dispel all doubts, alleviate worry and sorrow, anxiety and anguish, and increase the longevity of life. It is a guarantee of complete prosperity.

Worship the sun-god, the ruler of the worlds and lord of the universe, who is crowned with effulgent rays, who appears at the horizon and brings light, who is revered by the denizens of heaven (devas) and asuras alike.

Indeed, He is the very embodiment of all Gods. He is self-luminous and sustains all with his rays. He nourishes and energizes the inhabitants of all the worlds as well as the host of Gods and demons by his Rays.

He is Brahma (the creator), Visnu (the Sustainer), Shiva (the destroyer), Skanda (the son of Siva), Prajapati (progenitor of human race), the mighty Indra (king of heaven), Kubera (the god of wealth and lord of riches), Kala (eternal time), Yama (the Lord of death), Soma (the moon god that nourishes), and Varuna (the lord of sea and ocean).

Indeed, he is Pitris (ancestors, manes), the eight Vasus, the Sadhyas, the twin Aswins (physicians of Gods), the Maruts, the Manu, Vayu (the wind God), Agni (the fire God), Prana (the Life breath of all beings), the maker of six seasons and the giver of light.

He is the Son of Aditi (the mother of creation), the Sun God who transverser the heavens, he is of brilliant golden color, the possessor of a myriad rays, by illuminating all directions he is the maker of daylight. He is the all pervading, shining principle, the dispeller of darkness, exhibiting beautiful sight with golden hue.

2. Likes chinnakkannan liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 58

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 59

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 60

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 61

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 62

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கரங்கள் நீட்டி - பதிவு 63

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajraj View Post
    another santhanam song

sandhana podhigaiyin thendral enum peNNaaL vandhu vandhu mayakkiye vindhaigaL seiguraaL
    If you want complete lyrics please visit 'C.S.Jayaraman' thread in Memories of Yester years section-post 32.

You will also find lyrics for old songs by MLV, Trichy Lokanathan, N.C.Vasanthakokilam, MKT and others.

Lot of malarum ninaivugaL
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.

11. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ravi,

Amazhing Photo exhibits suiting the theme. Kudos.
    நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் நிறைந்த நடிகர்களின் நடிகன்.
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...hool-of-Acting

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan31355 View Post

ராஜ் ராஜ் சார்!

எக்ஸலண்ட். ஜுகல் பந்தியில் மிக அபூர்வமான 'mera naam chin chin chu ...... போட்டு கலக்கி விட்டீர்கள். எதிர்பார்க்கவே இல்லை. என் உள்ளம் கொள்ளை கொண்ட அருமையான பாடல். ஒரு காலத்தில் இப்பாடலை கேட்காத நாளே கிடையாது. நீண்ட நாள் சென்று பார்க்கும் போது பரவசம் அடைந்தேன். ஜுகல் பந்தியில் இது டாப். 'மேலே பறக்கும் ராக்கெட்டு' போல.
    !

Vasu: I am glad I brought back your old memories. I posted it because I was reminded of what my son and his classmate did when they were in high school about 25 years back. They listened to the song and put it in staff notation for
    violin tuned to western classical music. They are both violinists. We lack staff notation for Indian music. It will be nice if some music director does it for foreign born children.
    " I think there is a world market for may be five computers". IBM Chairman Thomas Watson in 1943.