Page 76 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    whether fans will accept RK acting other than larger than life image roles??
    Fans will accept (like me for example ) but fanatics will not ! and since Rajni has the "most" fanatical following, he cant risk this dangerous move!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Ah How did I forget that ? The Father Rajni was just Awesome!

yes infact I really liked all his "experimental " ventures than masala craps!, Hey ram, Aalavandhan, Kuruthi punal, ... wow

Yes he is probably the first victim to this after MGR , but as an actor MGR was no where near Rajni's Capabilities
    Certainly not aalavandhan for many people including his fans..for me its a crap experimental movie..but his hardwork needs to be appreciated..
    Anbe sivam,kuruthipunal,Virumandi,Guna,Heyram were good experimental movies and heyram is most risky experimental movie..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Fans will accept (like me for example ) but fanatics will not ! and since Rajni has the "most" fanatical following, he cant risk this dangerous move!
    Until he acts and released how can we say fanatics will not accept..in my friends circle there are 3 RK fanatics..except 1 other 2 doesnt like him roaming with friends romancing/dancing with heroines in Lingaa movie and wants to do mature roles which means they are changing rt..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aalavandhan had a great storyline but was going astray every now and then .. The coherence and tight screen play was missing. Both Kamal's performed great. Once again people see the Nammavar brilliance 10 years later. K.Thanu wanted to re-release it after adjusting and trimming the screen play but didnt take off.

Kamal Haasan inspired director Quentin Tarantino

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/kamal-haa...87-71-180.html

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Title card from the film "Annai Velankkanni", Kamal as one of the Assistant Director...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ravi Sir... In fact I wanted to see KH's name in any of the movies as a Asst Director. Not sure whether there are any other movies Title Card which has his name.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    any title cards as a choreographer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Author forgets to mention virumandi in the article...virumandi is one of the biggest hits in kamal carrer

Post Thanks / Like

"Had a great day meeting Ulaganayagan Kamal sir & Nasser sir & presented #Pride of Tamil Cinema. Thanks @onlynikil smile emoticon"
    -- Dhananjayan Govind (@Dhananjayang) on twitter

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Russellpei liked this post