Page 116 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Jambulingamey jadaatharaa

unga lollukku alaveillaya..
    lets hope the news about his various new coming movies are true. man pushing 61 should act two movie in one year before entering "guest-role" status.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    The more the juicier the news/rumors the better for anyone in showbiz - நடக்கட்டும் நடக்கட்டும் - கமல் படம் நேரத்துக்கு வருதோ இல்லையோ, இந்த மாதிரி entertaining news வர்றது நமக்கெல்லாம் 'திண்ணையில குந்திகினு சீட்டு ஆடுற'சந்தோசம் தானே?!
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohanlal joins hands with Kamal Haasan

Mohanlal and Kamal Haasan are two legendary actors in Indian Film Industry. Both of them are National Award winners, and they are known for portraying any kind of characters with finesse on screen. Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal have previously worked together in ‘Unnaipol Oruvan’. The movie was the remake of ‘A Wednesday’, and the performance of these legends were well received by the audience upon the release of the movie. The recent news about the duo is regarding their possible outing again.

Earlier, we have reported that Kamal Haasan will direct a bilingual movie which is titled ‘Amar Hai’ in Hindi and ‘Thalaivan Irukiran’ in Tamil. The movie will have Saif Ali Khan in the lead role, and it is expected to portray some harsh realities in the Indian Politics. Now, it has been rumored that Mohanlal is also a part of this project, and he will reportedly do a negative role in the movie.

Kamal Haasan is also doing the role of an antagonist in this movie. As per reports, steady talks are going on with a Telugu Superstar to do a prominent role in this flick. Official confirmation on this regard is yet to come.

http://movieclickz.com/tamil-cinema-...-kamal-haasan/

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan Speaks To Subhash K Jha On His New Hindi Film Amar Hai

You had spoken to me about Amar Hai two years ago. Is it finally happening?
    Yes. This is the same Amar Hai I was working on 3 years back. Its an ensemble cast. I am in the process of casting.

Is Saif Ali Khan playing the other main lead along with you?
    Yes, the producer Mr.Arora has reached out to Mr. Saif Ali Khan and the discussions are on. Looks like both Mr. Saif and the producers have expressed mutual interest. I am waiting for their discussions to be concluded to move in with aesthetics

The film addresses contemporary political issues. How much of present day politics would we see in the film?
    It is as you already know is a Mumbai-centric story. It is planned as a double version In Hindi and Tamil. The Tamil title is also well known among those clued into Film industry news. It is “Thalaivan irukkindraan” in Tamil

This would be your first film in Hindi after many years.Do you look forward to your return to Bollywood as much as your Hindi-speaking fans?
    I am more excited than my supporters / fans. The justification for my excitement is that I know the script and they dont yet know it.

Tell me about the rest of the cast and crew of Amar Hai?
    I am yet to cast the other major actors from Andhra, Kerala and Karnataka. I am also carefully choosing the technical team. The cinematographer will be Mr. Sanu Verghese who is the DOP for the current project that I am doing. He was the DOP for Vishwaroop as well.

Almost every film of yours is embroiled in controversies. Do you see trouble for Amar Hai?
    More than politics it is about the financial world and the underworld. Nothing though is unconnected to the powers to be, are or was. Even Vishwaroop or even Chachi 420 had a sprinkling of cast or communal politics. Only when you make a dreamscape film or a surface skimming wafer thin romance can you avoid the realities of life. Religion, crime politics and money are the ever present elements that constitute the social structure. I guess it’s always been so.

So how much of the present day politics would be there in Amar Hai?
    My story will have only as much politics as a Godfather, Untouchables or Traffic has. I will be directing the film

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is giving interviews to NI media like this for quite some time. God only knows why he is not announcing when he will start the project...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    He has given some indication of the timeline below. He does not say which year though.

"I will spend three months prepping for it after I wrap up my current project, Thoongavanam, in August," he says.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/47538581.cms
    Last edited by kumarsr; 17th June 2015 at 08:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning-

Post Thanks / Like
    மதுரையில் சட்டம்,சலங்கை ஒலி இரண்டு படங்களும் அடுத்து அடுத்து ரிலீஸ் ஆகி(10 நாட்கள் இடைவெளியில்)இரண்டு படங்களுமே 100 நாட்கள் ஓடியது. வேறு எந்த நடிகருக்கும் இந்த மாதிரி ஓடி இருக்கா என்று தெரியலை.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    மதுரையில் சட்டம்,சலங்கை ஒலி இரண்டு படங்களும் அடுத்து அடுத்து ரிலீஸ் ஆகி(10 நாட்கள் இடைவெளியில்)இரண்டு படங்களுமே 100 நாட்கள் ஓடியது. வேறு எந்த நடிகருக்கும் இந்த மாதிரி ஓடி இருக்கா என்று தெரியலை.
    நண்பரே

உலகிலேயே ஒரே நாளில் தான் நடித்த இரண்டு படங்களை துணிச்சலாக வெளியிட்டு அந்த இரண்டு படங்களும் தமிழகமெங்கும் 100 நாள் ஓடியது சிவாஜிக்கு மட்டுமே. இச்சாதனை இரண்டு முறை படைத்தவரும் அவரே. இன்னும் 500 ஆண்டுகள் ஆனாலும் எவராலும் கனவில் கூட நினைத்து பார்க்க முடியாது.

1. இரு மலர்கள் மற்றும் ஊட்டி வரை உறவு - வெளியான நாள் -01.11.1967

2. சொர்க்கம் மற்றும் எங்கிருந்தோ வந்தாள் - வெளியான நாள் - 29.10.1970

மேற்கண்ட நான்கு படங்களும் சென்னை, மதுரை திருச்சி கோவை சேலம் என பல ஊர்களில் 100 நாட்கள் கண்டவையாகும்
    Last edited by SPCHOWTHRYRAM; 21st June 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சலங்கை ஒலி ஒரு டப்பிங் படமென்பது கவனத்தில் கொள்ளவேண்டிய ஒரு விஷயம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...