Page 115 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Nambinaar keduvaar ...... KH

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

After Thoongavanam, Its "Thalaivan Irukiraan" for Ulaganayagan.

Along with Ulaganayagan, Saif ali khan to featur with him, also top most actor from Tollywood & Mollywood to featur in "Thalaivan irukiraan"

In Tamil its "Thalaivan Irukiraan" and In hindi its "Amar Hai"

Doctor!

Nikkil Murugan @onlynikil tweeted all above today. Still unauthentic one?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Not confirmed yet

Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நிகில் பையனக் கூட நம்பக் கூடாதா?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Nambakkodiyathu ....... kamalum kamalum. Nambakkodaathathu ....... nikulum akilum

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    return to Malayalam.

Kamal Haasan To Play The Lead In Roshan Andrews & Bobby-Sanjay Movie

Kamal Haasan, the veteran actor will play the lead role in Roshan Andrews & Bobby-Sanjay team's upcoming Malayalam movie. The scenarists duo is currently working on the script for the Kamal Haasan film. Prem Prakash, the actor-producer who is also the father of Bobby and Sanjay, announced the news in the popular radio show Balcony, which is being aired on Club FM. The movie will start rolling in the initial months of 2016. The project is produced by Gokulam Gopalan, under the banner Gokulam Movies. The rest of the cast, technical crew and further details regarding the project, are expected to be announced soon. Kamal Haasan last appeared in Malayalam in Saji Surendran's Four Friends. The actor, has acted in a lot of Malayalam films, but has been staying away from the mainstream Malayalam cinema since last 25 years. Roshan Andrews is currently on a high with the success of 36 Vayadhinile, which is a remake of How Old Are You. He will soon start filming for the upcoming Prithiviraj-Nyla Usha starrer Nale Ravile, which is also penned by Bobby-Sanjay. Bobby-Sanjay, who has already established themselves as the most promising scenarist duo of M'town, is celebrating the success of their latest flick Nirnaayakam, directed by VK Prakash.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/malayalam/n...ie-186148.html

Filmibeat in full form - adichhu pinnraainga! innum enthandha mozhiyilellaam Kamal nadikkapporaarnu seithi varappogudho?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    return to Malayalam.

Kamal Haasan To Play The Lead In Roshan Andrews & Bobby-Sanjay Movie

Kamal Haasan, the veteran actor will play the lead role in Roshan Andrews & Bobby-Sanjay team's upcoming Malayalam movie. The scenarists duo is currently working on the script for the Kamal Haasan film. Prem Prakash, the actor-producer who is also the father of Bobby and Sanjay, announced the news in the popular radio show Balcony, which is being aired on Club FM. The movie will start rolling in the initial months of 2016. The project is produced by Gokulam Gopalan, under the banner Gokulam Movies. The rest of the cast, technical crew and further details regarding the project, are expected to be announced soon. Kamal Haasan last appeared in Malayalam in Saji Surendran's Four Friends. The actor, has acted in a lot of Malayalam films, but has been staying away from the mainstream Malayalam cinema since last 25 years. Roshan Andrews is currently on a high with the success of 36 Vayadhinile, which is a remake of How Old Are You. He will soon start filming for the upcoming Prithiviraj-Nyla Usha starrer Nale Ravile, which is also penned by Bobby-Sanjay. Bobby-Sanjay, who has already established themselves as the most promising scenarist duo of M'town, is celebrating the success of their latest flick Nirnaayakam, directed by VK Prakash.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/malayalam/n...ie-186148.html
    This news is credible.. Roshan has mentioned that he will be directing KH in the next year in TOI interview..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Jambulingamey jadaatharaa

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Filmibeat in full form - adichhu pinnraainga! innum enthandha mozhiyilellaam Kamal nadikkapporaarnu seithi varappogudho?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    This news is credible.. Roshan has mentioned that he will be directing KH in the next year in TOI interview..
    not just filmibeat. this has been doing the rounds for a while. with prem prakash's confirmation, there's enough reason to treat this as something on course, IMO.
    sanjay-bobby are very good writers and barring the disastrous Casanova and more recent efforts that drifted to a bit of preachiness, they've consistently maintained good standards -- Traffic, Ayaalum Njaanum Thammil and Mumbai Police among their best.
    kamal with roshan and sanjay-bobby sounds very, very promising.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Jambulingamey jadaatharaa

Doctor, would like to know what KH think about these kind of new going on in rounds.. Other than Amar Hai, has KH mentioned any of his projects?
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Doctor, would like to know what KH think about these kind of new going on in rounds.. Other than Amar Hai, has KH mentioned any of his projects?

The more the juicier the news/rumors the better for anyone in showbiz - நடக்கட்டும் நடக்கட்டும் - கமல் படம் நேரத்துக்கு வருதோ இல்லையோ, இந்த மாதிரி entertaining news வர்றது நமக்கெல்லாம் 'திண்ணையில குந்திகினு சீட்டு ஆடுற'சந்தோசம் தானே?!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost