Page 111 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    saw in FB

Attachment 4147
    மையத்திற்கே கருத்தா? இதெல்லாம் இங்கேயே பேசப்பட்டிருகிறது பல ரசிகர்களால். எனிவே.. நல்லதொரு தொகுப்பு இது.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    மையத்திற்கே கருத்தா? இதெல்லாம் இங்கேயே பேசப்பட்டிருகிறது பல ரசிகர்களால். எனிவே.. நல்லதொரு தொகுப்பு இது.
    I am a relatively new hubber.... was sure it would have been discussed before but I guess there will be at least a few who were unaware.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw in FB

Attachment 4147
    Thanks Boss. Happy to see this in the morning...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw in FB

Attachment 4147
    good one. what a movie ... nice to reminiscence.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaarirulae from Avam sung by Kamal Haasan in Sundaramurthy KS's music. (lyrics by Karky)

7. Likes Cinemarasigan, interz liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    AM Ratnam Confirms Indian 2, Says The Project Will Start Soon!

Once a close associate of Kamal Haasan had said that the Ulaganayagan had expressed his interest to work on the sequel to his 1996 blockbuster film Indian along with director Shankar. Since the two (Shankar and Kamal) subsequently became busy with their own respective projects, the idea of creating Indian 2 was stalled momentarily. AM Ratnam Confirms Indian 2, Says The Project Will Start Soon! It was only stalled momentarily alright, for producer AM Ratnam has come up with a news that will bring smile to the faces of countless Kamal Haasan fans. The Andhra based producer who ventured into Tamil cinema through Indian has confirmed that Indian 2 is definitely on and that he has already spoken about it with Shankar, according to a report. Currently, since both Kamal and Shankar are busy, the pre production works for Indian 2 will begin next year and the film will be made in Tamil and Telugu, AM Ratnam has assured. Apart from producing Ajith's Thala 56, the Yennai Arindhaal producer will also be distributing the Telugu version of Enthiran 2 post which, he will bankroll Indian 2 come next year. Indian, at the time of its release, had become the highest grossing Tamil film ever until it was surpassed by Padayappa, three years later. It was also nominated by India as its entry for the Best Foreign Language Film for the 1996 Academy Awards. If the talks on Indian 2 materializes, Shankar will be joining hands with Kamal after almost two decades. Stay tuned for further updates on the project.

Hope this happens ..
    http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/...on-184498.html
    Last edited by bill4u; 1st June 2015 at 03:06 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filmbeat guys are writing whatever they dream... Anyway it will be good if it materializes...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    AM Ratnam Confirms Indian 2, Says The Project Will Start Soon!
    Hope this happens ..
    http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/...on-184498.html
    The below is much more believable...And let us pray it happens this time at least...

Mani Ratnam, Kamal Haasan to work together again?
    15 hours ago
    by Subhash K Jha

It is now 28 years of Nayakan aka Nayagan, the 1987 Tamil film written and directed by Mani Ratnam (who turned a year older on June 2) and starring Kamal Haasan. The cult classic based on the life of gangster Varadarajan Mudaliar was given pride of place in Time Magazine’s ‘All time 100 Best Films’ for 2005.

Strangely though, after this critically acclaimed project, the two movie maestros never really came together. However, all that is about to change now. We’ve learnt that Kamal and Mani will be reuniting to do their next film although it doesn’t have anything to do with Nayakan.

Rumour has it that after Nayakan’s runaway success, both actor and director became too big in stature to be accommodated in one film despite being family. Fact is, Mani is married to Kamal’s elder brother Charu Haasan’s daughter Suhasini.

Kamal and Mani spoke at length and decided their collaboration would have to happen ‘now or never’.

Says Kamal, “All I will say is, the answer to the question that haunts both of us — why not another film together after Nayakan? — will soon be answered. Nayakan is no doubt the most influential film of my career. I suspect Mani feels the same.” We hear the upcoming film is likely to be a Hindi-Tamil bi-lingual.
    Last edited by kumarsr; 3rd June 2015 at 07:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertai...w/47533023.cms

Even six years ago, I was only thinking of Saif’
    Says Kamal Haasan who is currently planning his Bollywood comeback.

Kamal Haasan is gearing up for a big Bollywood comeback with a film titled Amar Hain which he will not just act in but also direct. Buzz is, Saif Ali Khan has been approached to play the parallel lead.

Confirming this, Haasan told Mirror that he has been working on this project for almost six years and some of his friends in Mumbai, like Sriram Raghavan, were aware of the script. "I put it aside because of prior commitments and strangely, even when I wrote it around six years ago, I was only thinking of Saif Ali Khan," he asserts.

The actor-filmmaker points out that in an ensemble cast film, it isn't about who is playing the hero or who has the bigger part. "It's the might of many actors which makes a film work. Saif has an important and equal role. His character is the good man so he is the hero of the film," says Haasan.

He admits that he has several other actors in mind too but refuses to divulge names. He simply says that the producers have given him a free hand.

Has he received a go-ahead from Saif? "We are working on it. The producers have spoken to him. I am yet to speak with him, but he is aware of this project," avers the 61-year-old icon.

The story moves from Mumbai to North India and then the rest of the world. The film will be shot in Mumbai, Delhi, London, Dubai, Jordan and parts of the US. Haasan is quick to add that it is not a period drama but today's story, touching on politics, finance and the underworld. "It's definitely not a comedy, it's more of an action film with lots of emotion, an ensemble piece like The Untouchables," he informs.

Speaking about his character he says that it's an interesting dark role. "I won't be singing duets but there is love and hate. You can't call him an antagonist because he simply expresses another point of view," Haasan reasons.

There are also two important female roles for which he is considering actresses from Mumbai. "I will spend three months prepping for it after I wrap up my current project, Thoongavanam, in August," he says.

Vishwaroopam had stirred a huge controversy delaying its release. Will Amar Hain which touches on rajneeti again draw unwanted attention from political parties? "No, it's above all that. And while it is close to the truth, it doesn't point to any personalities or parties. It's all hypothetical, an entertainer with lots of drama and action," he signs off. .

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Page number 111 . Oh ! How symbolic !!!
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan