Page 27 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    ஸ்ப்பா ..கமல்ஹாசன் அப்பப்போ தமிழ்ல நடிக்கிற ஒரு தெலுங்கு நடிகர்-ன்னு புரிஞ்சு வச்சிருக்க ஒரு மேதை எழுதியிருக்கான்
    what else can one expect from TOI ?!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal'oda ideology,personal life,cinema eppadi vendumnalum irukkum..
    There are critically acclaimed movies,Blockbuster movies,flop movies,controversy movies and media/people use to criticize him about his personal life which is irrelvant as its his personal,also people criticize about his ideology,religious views..
    Leaving all that as a common man,citizen of india he is very very good.. Personal life'la epdi iruntha unakkenna podhu sothai virumbhaathavan,podhu idathula nermaiya irukkan..adhaan mukkiyam..
    Below are the proof..
    When he converted his "Rasigar mandram" to "Narpani mandram" many including kamal fans were not happy.Now its becoming a trend and keeps him in high regards..he is the first person to do that 30 years back..
    Kamalhaasan was the first indian actor to guide his "Narpani mandram" to donate blood which is 30 years back,from then on every year they conduct blood camp in all the parts of TN during his birthday..
    When he donated all his organs and requested his fans to donate organs many people just ignored and thought what is the use? Now it has become a revelation and many human lifes were saved because of organ donation..
    so far 10,000 kamlahaasan fans donated the organ,,remember TN alone need 6000 kidneys for transplantation till date..More the donaters many people life will be saved..

Many of his welfare activities are well ahead of times and it took time to realize how important it is like providing books for poor school children,providing Sewing machine for the needy to earn on his own,etc
    He is the only indian actor who has been honoured by Income tax department for having "zero arrears" in IT in his lifetime..This shows he is a good citizen..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...w/9372713.cms?

Now with clean india movement he has moved one step ahead as a very good common man/great citizen of india..As he said before he is political but not a politician..
    Long Live Kamalhaasan!!

Post Thanks / Like
    even for someone who tries to detach emotion and look at things objectively, Kamal's interview featuring questions from his fans from different cities - gives me goosebumps!

i cannot think of anyone else (MGR maybe to some extent), whose onscreen exploits have reached his fans in such a personal way.

Kamal's answer to the question of 'taking care of parents etc' was so deeply felt and well-thought out - in psychology, issues of narcissism and seduction which parents often use on children - often have proven to make children grow up to be stunted with low self-esteem - Kamal's observations are so true !

I enjoy this man's interviews more than his films, frankly !
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    மக்களே ..என்ஞாய் ..செம ட்ரீட்
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ion_3240224265
    காந்தியும் பகுத்தறிவும், பெண்கள் மீதான பாலியல் வன்முறை, முதிய பெற்றோர்களை கவனிக்காத சந்ததிகள், தமிழ்நாட்டில் பெருகிவரும் டாஸ்மாக் - கேள்வி கேட்கணும் என்ற வாய்ப்பு வருகையில் இதுபோல சில கேள்விகளைக் கேட்ட மனிதர்களுக்கு நன்றி சொல்லணும். பதிலும் வழக்கம் போல செறிவாக இருந்தது. நன்றி ஜோ பகிர்ந்ததற்கு.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen any indian actor having energy like Kamalhaasan..may be SRK comes next..He is involved in various programmes in all the news channels,providing interview to all the medias..Same thing he has done during VR controversy nationwide..
    Also we know when there is no shooting he will attend all functions non-stop flying here and there..Man how he is having energy at this age..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    I have never seen any indian actor having energy like Kamalhaasan..may be SRK comes next..He is involved in various programmes in all the news channels,providing interview to all the medias..Same thing he has done during VR controversy nationwide..
    Also we know when there is no shooting he will attend all functions non-stop flying here and there..Man how he is having energy at this age..
    SRK - comes across as a baffoon to me ! no comparison at all beyond the 'energy' levels
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Deconstructing the ulaganayagan kamal haasan phenomenon part -1

A tribute dedicated to Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...sool-raja.html

9. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks friends for all those links and comments. this year's birthday celebrations and television coverage were the best.

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    HBD... Kamal sir....

I want this picture as my profile pic.. How do I do that?
    No one to help me here. ? I dont fnd option to upload profile picture

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan takes up Swachh Bharath challenge

Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan is celebrating his 60th Birthday this Friday and the Padma Bhushan awardee is keeping his promise to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, by participating in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan today.

Kamal was one of the renowned celebrities who were roped in by Mr. Modi to contribute to the 'Swachh Bharath' cleaning India campaign. Actor Kamal Haasan along with his friends, fans, and volunteers from 'Narpani Iyakkam' cleaning up the Madambakkam lake near Tambaram, on this special day.

Kamal's message: "There is a civic conscience that is coming up, and I am sure there are very many busy people who are willing to give voice to it. I think we should do it. The garbage from your home or your neighbour's home is still your garbage."

After participating in the clean-up drive at 8.30 a.m, Kamal is then likely to host a private get-together for friends and family. On the professional front, Kamal Haasan has Vishwaroopam 2, Uttama Villain and Papanasam on board.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/45071475.cms