Naan En Piranthen title card...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post

Naan En Piranthen title card...
    Thanks Ravi.. very happy to see thisl
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

கமலின் சாதனைகளில் சில துளிகள்....நன்றி விகடன்!!!

5. Likes Russellcpq liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hats off Dr radio sir you are really blessed. im eagerly waiting for details of that meet.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    YGMahendran Presented his Book "Naan Suvasikkum Sivaji" to KamalHaasan

8. Likes Russellcpq liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

10. Thanks Russellcpq thanked for this post
    Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife Dr Gayatri with my son Saket raam with the legend on whose inspiration, my son got his name.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    waiting for Vishwaroopam 2

12. Likes otedoric, avavh3, venkkiram liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    see the tension in my eyes
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra View Post
    My wife Dr Gayatri with my son Saket raam with the legend on whose inspiration, my son got his name.
    .. did "bayantha" Saket ram recognize god ? amma appa rendu perum ekkachakka instructions koduthu koottittu pona maathiri irukku ..
    Last edited by Anban; 1st February 2015 at 12:14 PM.
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Post Thanks / Like

Kamal haasan in hyderabad

SCENE ONE ...... SHAMSHABAD INTERNAT AIRPORT, HYDERABAD

Got a call at 6 30 am from my friend Prabhu, who had booked himself in business class on the same Jet airways flight from Chennai. " Doctor, boarding completed. moonu perum ipoo thaan board pannanga. Thalaivar sitting with Subbulaxmi in front seats. Gautami next to me. He sounded terrified and excited. "

Me and my wife with a couple of helpers, 4 bouncers, 2 photographers, a Mercedes S class Benz and a Fortuner rushed to the airport.

The paraphernalia had to wait outside as me and wife went upto the arrival vestibule with special passes. My heart beat had increased by 25 beats more per minute.
    A few passengers started trickling out and then the man appeared carrying a laptop bag. in full arm pink shirt, penetrating large eyes. I shook hands nervously and smiled at Gautami. She signaled to me ..... Doctor doctor, offer to carry sirs laptop bag ..... I took the bag from him. She smiled at me as if telling ..... hope u dont mind. I was like ....." Avaroda peela mukkina seruppa kooda naan thookittu varuven. Laptop bag periya vishayamaa ? "

As we crossd the baggage area towards the VIP lounge, selfie mannargal padai eduthaargal. Saar ...... Saar, one photo one photo. KH was like ..... No please no ..... went straight into the waiting lounge. Gautami went into restroom.

KH was watching TV news. He saw me and my wife standing nervously ...... he looked up and told " Please sit here " pointing to his adjacent sofa. Yennathaan solluraarunnnnu nammmmmmbi walk pannen ..... paathaa nammalu yen pondaattiya kooptu ukkara solluraaru. I thought ....... "Ayya , 32 varushamaa unakku thenam poosa ponaskaaram pannathukku ...... intha maangotta thaan minjichaa ? "

Aruvathulayum ladies kitta gentle manners kaamichaaru.

My wife now got the courage ........ she sat next to him and started " Sir, yenga paiyan peru Saket raam. after our most favourite movie Hey Ram. Heard his voice for the first time as he told ...... ya ya, doctor told me in Chennai. she continued " What a phenomenal movie sir ....... the thought process of the protoganist from indifference to confusion to confabulation to hatred to rage to reverence to ultimate devotion ......... almost its like a journey of thoughts.

Naan appadiye sthambichu poyitten. Sachin Tendulkar out of form irukkumpothu Dinesh Mongia sixer adikkiraa maathiri irunthuchu.

KH responded " U r right. the movie was totally misunderstood. "

Dr Gayatri .... " I enjoyed the movie much more after reading Freedom at Midnight sir". ( Sutham ...... enakku therinja freedom at midnight ellaam jetty podaama lungi katti thoonguradhu thaan. "

KH ...... " There were 2 more contributory books. " He spok something in Greek and Latin for the next 2 minutes.

Baggages arrived ...... Veliya corridor exit panna udaney, flurry of people. the photos started clicking and the bouncers came into play. And we could hear loud whispers " hey ,,,, akkada choodu kamalahaasan. ...... Udhar dekho Kamal Hassan. Shruthi Hassan bhi hai dekho. Nahin Bhai, voh shruthi hassan nahin hai." etc etc.

Lot of excitement. a middle aged lady rammed into the crowd literally throwing the bouncers off balance and caught KH hand from behind. Kamal ji Kamal ji, main aapki bahut bahut bahut badi fan hoon. Thalaivar smiled at her and got into the mercedes.

Gautami was enjoying the chaos ..... not dissimilar to ....... Thevar magan intro sequnce at Thoovaloor station.

we got into the Fortuner. ( Fortunate people we are )

we started and the mercedes followed us as we began the best day of my iife in style. i kept slowing down wherever thalaivar hoardings were there to make sure he looked at them.

My friend Prabhu was yet to recover from the freezing shock ......" Doctor, neenga yen dheivam. you know what doctor, Gautami gave me vadai and chutney made at thalaivar house for breakfast.

Yen vayiru erinchithu. Poraama ? Lightttaaaaa ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ...... AS SCENE SHIFTS TO hotel NOVOTEL, HITECH CITY
    Last edited by radiochandra; 1st February 2015 at 12:32 PM.