Page 71 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Balki -Always respect Ilaiyaraja and celebrates him in Mumbai..3 legends honoring IR
    juperuppu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @music launch of 'Shamitabh'

kamaljan21.jpg

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal clarifies on 'Marudhanayagam' and 'Vaamamargam'

'Ulaganayagan' Kamal Haasan recently took to his personal YouTube account to reveal information on his 'Marudhanayagam' and 'Vaamamargam' projects. After there were reports and news flying around stating that both these projects are the same, Kamal decided to give a proper explanation regarding the matter.

Kamal addressed the question whether 'Marudhanayagam' and 'Vaamamargam' stories are same or different by saying he can't say anything at the moment now. He also stated if he never got to tell the story of 'Marudhanayagam', he would present it to us in his own style.

He quoted a conversation between him and PC Sreeram where PC said, "People know who Gandhi and Nehru are. But, how many people know about 'Marudhanayagam'? Will this work?" For which, Kamal responded by saying, "People may not be knowing who 'Marudhanayagam' is now. However, I have firm belief that everyone will come to know about 'Marudhanayagam' before the movie's release or after the movie gets released."

He then went on to speak about 'Vaamamargam' saying it was a story very dear to him. When asked about the title not being a Tamil title, he said, "The time has come for us to go international and that the film is going to be in world standards. He also said, "When you have a Tamil story which has a universal appeal, then you have to go with an appropriate title."

He then went on to say, "If you're going to make a film about Robert Clive or Shakespeare, then it is mandatory that you have to go with their names as the title rather than looking for a Tamil title."

In his final statement, Kamal stated that production work is progressing at a brisk pace and that work will commence soon for both 'Marudhanayagam' and Vaamamargam'.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Kamal-Clar...il-news-123616

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He never said that last line. Indiaglitz Behindwoods ivangellaam yen website vechurukkanga ?
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    MUSIC DIRECTOR G V PRAKASH KUMAR INTERVIEW

You are one of the very few composers who have worked with Rajini, Vijay, Ajith and Vikram. How has the journey been so far? The list will be complete if we add one more name to it (Kamal).
    I am truly blessed to have worked with Ajith sir, that too in my second film at the age of 20 and also with Rajini sir for my 5th film and then later with Vijay sir for Thalaivaa. It is like a dream come true. I am also honored to have been associated with, one of my favorite film makers, Anurag Kashyap for Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 1 &2 and now for Ugly. I am striving hard to work with Kamal sir; I am just yearning to work with him and if given a chance I will grab it with both hands.

One Kamal sir movie you would like to remake?
    Kamal sir is a legend and I don’t see any actor, who could do justice to his roles. All his movies are cult classics and it would be an achievement of sorts if you could manage to do even half of what he has done.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Greets Sarika at Shamitabh music/trailer launch...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    MUSIC DIRECTOR G V PRAKASH KUMAR INTERVIEW

You are one of the very few composers who have worked with Rajini, Vijay, Ajith and Vikram. How has the journey been so far? The list will be complete if we add one more name to it (Kamal).
    I am truly blessed to have worked with Ajith sir, that too in my second film at the age of 20 and also with Rajini sir for my 5th film and then later with Vijay sir for Thalaivaa. It is like a dream come true. I am also honored to have been associated with, one of my favorite film makers, Anurag Kashyap for Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 1 &2 and now for Ugly. I am striving hard to work with Kamal sir; I am just yearning to work with him and if given a chance I will grab it with both hands.

One Kamal sir movie you would like to remake?
    Kamal sir is a legend and I don’t see any actor, who could do justice to his roles. All his movies are cult classics and it would be an achievement of sorts if you could manage to do even half of what he has done.
    Has GVP worked as MD for any Rajni's movie
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramdas2005 View Post
    Kamal Greets Sarika at Shamitabh music/trailer launch...
    Thanks Ramdas.. Good one..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Kamal clarifies on 'Marudhanayagam' and 'Vaamamargam'

In his final statement, Kamal stated that production work is progressing at a brisk pace and that work will commence soon for both 'Marudhanayagam' and Vaamamargam'.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Kamal-Clar...il-news-123616
    I also watched that video, KH did not say this I think..