Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    reading malayalam book. is there any superlative word to ashtavdani!
    That too "Deshabhimani" - only hardcore communists buy/read that !!!
    Even I stopped reading it long back
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    Shooting Spot - a snap
    I think it has a cover story on him - that may be the reason why.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostradamus is the word!
    Don't know about Nostradamus but he is certainly well-read!

For many people (mostly non core fans), this comes in the way of this films. For an example compare the reviews for 2 different films from the same reviewer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=99M5yQ8RKMs

The second one is praised for its strong social message while the first one is not clear. I don't agree at all with this but that is the perception for many.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ரிலீசுக்கு காத்திருக்கும் கமல் படங்கள்

கமல் ஹாசன் தற்போது ‘பாபநாசம்’ படத்தின் இறுதி கட்ட படப்பிடிப்பில் பிசியாக இருக்கிறார். இப்படம் மலையாளத்தில் வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிய ‘திரிஷ்யம்’ படத்தின் ரீமேக்காகும். இதில் கமலுக்கு ஜோடியாக நீண்ட காலத்திற்குப் பிறகு கவுதமி இணைந்து நடித்து வருகிறார். ஜிப்ரான் இசையமைக்கிறார். விறுவிறுப்பாக நடந்து வந்த இப்படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு அக்டோபர் 26-ம் தேதி முடிவடைகிறது.

ஏற்கனவே கமல் நடிப்பில் ‘விஸ்வரூபம் 2’, ‘உத்தமவில்லன்’ படங்கள் உருவாகி வருகிறது. இந்த மூன்று படங்களில் முதலில் ‘உத்தம வில்லன்’ படம் வெளியாகவுள்ளது. அதைத் தொடர்ந்து ‘விஸ்வரூபம் 2’, பாபநாசம் படங்கள் வெளியாகவுள்ளன. இப்படங்கள் அனைத்தும் இந்த வருடமே வெளியாகும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்பட்டது. ஆனால் தற்போது ‘உத்தமவில்லன்’ படம் மட்டும் இந்த வருடம் வெளியாகவுள்ளது.

வருகிற நவம்பர் 7-ம் தேதி கமல் ஹாசனின் 60-வது பிறந்தநாள். இந்த பிறந்தநாளை அவருடைய ரசிகர்கள் மிகவும் சிறப்பாக கொண்டாட திட்டமிட்டுள்ளனர். அதற்கேற்ப கமலின் படங்களும் அடுத்தடுத்து வெளிவரவுள்ளதால் ரசிகர்கள் மிகவும் உற்சாகத்தில் உள்ளனர்.

http://cinema.maalaimalar.com/2014/1...for-relea.html

Junior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sir thiruvotriyur msm theater 14 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ragu raj View Post

one of time's 100 best movies & india's trendsetter action film "nayagan" released on 21 oct 1987 deepavali.

7. Thanks oyivukac thanked for this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/QUOTE]

this still can easily pass as unnal mudiyum thambi shooting spot. how does he manage this at 60

Post Thanks / Like
    kumarsr..cant understand what you want to say.

his knowledge comes in way of his films?? come on..thats what keeps him aside from the 'crowd'. his movies are at least 10 years ahead of the time of release. he expects his fans to search net to know what is Cesium and see the movie again to understand better. (i did the same thing for Faraday shield) he will not explain it through a sun tv reporter. the attached review is more satirical than intelligent (with annoying toiinng toiinng bgm)

he will remain in the top of Eiffel tower and intelligent cinema lovers are already reaching him there.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kumarsr..cant understand what you want to say.

his knowledge comes in way of his films?? come on..thats what keeps him aside from the 'crowd'. his movies are at least 10 years ahead of the time of release. he expects his fans to search net to know what is Cesium and see the movie again to understand better. (i did the same thing for Faraday shield) he will not explain it through a sun tv reporter. the attached review is more satirical than intelligent (with annoying toiinng toiinng bgm)

he will remain in the top of Eiffel tower and intelligent cinema lovers are already reaching him there.
    There are two sides to it.
    Many of us admire Kamal for his standards and the layers we can see in Kamal's movies are beyond comparisons.
    Many of us are proud to see such classics which do not follow the "mass" pattern getting very good commercial success as well.
    But the openings we see for movies like Kathi can be achieved only if Kamal "lowers" his standard.
    As a hardcore fan, I WANTED him to do that atleast until 2 years ago. But now I feel we have 10 stars who can do "mass" movies; let Nammavar keep making the movies which are close to his heart.
    But only thing I cannot welcome is why he still acting in movies which are neither "there" nor "here'
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    why he still acting in movies which are neither "there" nor "here'..totally agree. example is MMA such bulls**t movie, what was his compulsion?
    if he lowers his std, im 100% sure ppl will hate it, WOM will be bad and it will not do good BO business.
    i further feel he shouldnt do remake movies, but thats my personal view.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal fans are a diverse lot .. Some like his usual masala movies while some simply love his classics. I have absolutely no issues either way .. of course there're a few mokka movies though. When it comes to remakes, Kamal himself decides based on the original if its worth his time to do a remake. I've for the most part enjoyed most of his remakes. I'd say let him be diverse as well like his fans.

Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast