Page 61 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal visits KB’s family
    Actor Kamal Haasan visited his mentor late K. Balachander’s home to offer his condolences to the departed legend’s family.

The actor wasn’t able to attend the funeral last Wednesday as he was in the United States for the post-production work of Uttama Villain.

“No director has contributed as much as he has to Tamil cinema, in terms of finding and nurturing talents. The extensive time I have spent with them has given me the currency which I use till today. He is incomparable. He made films which made youngsters wonder if they too can make such films. K. Balachander is living inside all of us. It is important for us to continue his good work,” he said.

When asked when Uttama Villain, in which Mr. Balachander will be seen playing a role, is scheduled to release, the actor said it was in the hands of the producer.
    http://www.thehindu.com/entertainmen...gn=WidgetPromo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its in the hands of the producer .......... over kusumbunnaa ithu thaan.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems sreedhar pillai changed his loyalty towards kamal it seems..he used to rajni a lot and spread negative news for kamal..but now its opposite..rajni fans abused him like they abused many writers for writing negative review(infact correct review) abt Lingaa..may be that changed him..
    the same person told negative abt vishwaroopam coll at the time of release..

Sreedhar Pillai‏@sri50
    #TamilCinema13 - Worldwide my top grosser in terms of theatricals & other rights including Hindi & Tamil version = #Vishwaroopam

AndhraBoxOffice.Com ‏@AndhraBoxOffice · 31 Dec 2013
    @sri50 True, Gross wise Viswa is #1
    Last edited by USV; 1st January 2015 at 05:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    Hope Namavvar also understands that
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    lack of sleep / exercise for a week plus jet lag & travel - not that he is 25 !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is 60+. What do you expect. Like irir said, guess he's been out of his exercise regime for an extended period of time. He looked better in one of his videos where he wishes Rajni on his birthday. The padiya vaarina hairstyle looks slightly odd though. Looks like an attempt to hide his bald spot at the back.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope Namavvar also understands that?? what u want to drive at boss? for a decade he never did dancing around trees with his heroins. making all attempts to look young and energetic is a task every one does.
    this torrent of his photos in that link where he looked his real age shocked me thats all.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    Hope Namavvar also understands that?? what u want to drive at boss? for a decade he never did dancing around trees with his heroins. making all attempts to look young and energetic is a task every one does.
    this torrent of his photos in that link where he looked his real age shocked me thats all.
    Cool sir.
    I meant the speed at which he releases movies. I do not mind Kamal dancing around. I enjoyed when he danced around last time for Vasool Raja (pathukkulle number, kaadu thiranthe) and the duets in Manmadha Ambu, VV !

If we can accept him as a fisherman, army officer, thief etc, why can't we accept if he dances around as a youth?
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    wow..nostalgic moments..im refering to your avtar pushpak. raja with super composurewith head full of hair (!) and goldspot in hand, nammaavar at ease in lungi and boyish smirk. simply wow..