Page 52 of 274 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is sort of different. Never have I seen a foreign government perpetuate an intellectual theft this openly. In a way its more scary cause its not the people of a government that are plotting against the release but the government itself.
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 18th December 2014 at 10:48 AM.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes this sets a bad precedent - something like this happening with a mainstream Hollywood film is unheard of (?) - wonder what the big production houses in Hollywood must be pondering now

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Hattori_Hanzo,

Certainly not that way. We had a lot of interesting discussion in the recent past from Kamal to Hitchcock. I will be the last person to get disturbed by your post and if at all, I know that I can contact you thru PM and clear things out. Actually, I was already irked about these memes/trolls for a while now. Unmai Villambi just gave me an opening to pour it out thats all.

(naan oru peg potachi, irrundhalum Cheers ! ... LoL)
    Thanks for the clarification.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/...b/20141218.htm

Kamal Haasan: My best roles came from Balachandersaab

December 18, 2014 14:54 IST

'I am an actor because he made me one.'

Kamal Haasan on his mentor, director K Balachander, who is seriously ill in hospital. K Balachander, who introduced superstars like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan to the movies, is critically ill in a Chennai hospital. Kamal Haasan, who is currently in Los Angeles working on his film Uttama Villain, has been checking on his mentor's health.

"Balachandersaab is my guru, mentor and guide," says Kamal Haasan. "I am an actor because he made me one. He is stable, but still critical."

Kamal Haasan started his career as a clapper boy on Balachander's sets and grew into a formidable actor under the director's attention.

"Our bond goes far beyond the usual director-actor relationship. We are guru and shishya. A lot of what I have learnt about filmmaking comes from Balachandersaab. He is a towering institution for all of us."

In 1973, this prolific director offered Kamal Haasan a walk-on part in his Tamil film, Arangentram and its Hindi version, Aaina. They later collaborated on several Tamil and Telugu hits like Apoorva Ragangal, Maro Charithra and its Hindi version, Ek Duuje Ke Liye, which marked Kamal Haasan's debut in Hindi cinema.

"If you look carefully in Aaina, you will see me as the thin clapper boy in the song Jaane Kya Ho Jaaye Jab Dil Se Dil Takraaye," Kamal Haasan says with a laugh.

Kamal Haasan played himself in Balachander's Paarthale Paravasam, starring Madhavan. Recalls the actor, "When Balachandersaab visited me on the sets of Abhay in Chennai, everyone in my crew was agog. Why had the master come to the pupil? The minute he asked me to make a guest appearance in his hundredth film, I said yes. How could I not be part of such a historic event in the life of a person who means so much to me?"

"It was a very comic sequence where in a public gathering my toupee flies off," he adds.

The actor becomes sentimental about his mentor, with whom he has done 35 movies. "The best roles and opportunities in my career came from Balachandersaab," he says.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KB Sir, Get well Soon!!
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    சித்தார்த்தின் ஆசை!

பாய்ஸ்’ படம் மூலம் அறிமுகமாகி தமிழ் , தெலுங்குப் படங்களில் நடித்து வரும் சித்தார்த் தனக்கென ஒரு இடத்தை சினிமா உலகில் தக்க வைத்துள்ளார்.

சமீபத்தில் அளித்த பேட்டி ஒன்றில், '' இயக்குநர் ஆக வேண்டும் என்பது எனது ஆசை. அதிலும் கமல்ஹாசன் நடிக்கும் படத்தை நான் இயக்க வேண்டும் என்பதே தனது லட்சியம்'' என கூறியுள்ளார் .

மணிரத்னத்திடம் உதவி இயக்குநநாகப் பணிபுரிந்தவர்தான் சித்தார்த். 'கன்னத்தில் முத்தமிட்டால்' படத்தில் உதவி இயக்குநராகப் பணிபுரிந்தார். அதற்குப் பிறகே ஷங்கரின் 'பாய்ஸ்' படத்தின் மூலம் ஹீரோவாக அறிமுகம் ஆனார்.

எனவே, சித்தார்த்தின் இயக்குநர் ஆசை விரைவில் நிறைவேறுவதற்கான சாத்தியங்கள் உள்ளன.

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/n...tm_campaign=88