Page 51 of 274 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    hh..what is memes?
    Memes are those holes in a diaper, where the leakage stinks the surrounding whereas the other kids laugh at it. Its the continues punching hole system where the basic idea was derived from "Avan 1 spoon 'athu' thindran, so naan oru 'plate' athu thinuvein". Basically its amused and circulated by kids with keyboards in a cupboard who think anonymity is a glorious weapon. The memes attract other diapers with its foolishness, where even a fool thinks he knows everything. Questioning a meme irkes the diaper claded warriors who start to act in packs, where the initial question is never addressed but everyone wearing other diaper marks are attacked. Its is generally called 'Diaper Wars' where they start arguing each one's leakage is greater than the other. Memes are nothing but opinions converted to facts by people who don't know the basic definitions of either. Everything is a proof and anything is the source is their slogan. More over meme is that shit which attracts flies. When there are flies, there is buzz. In rare cases intellectual get attracted by the odeur. The syndrome is called SWS - 'striking the shit with a stick'. SWS patients are cureable. The cure is only time based, where they slowly start to understand that foolishness can never be funny, in whichever way its projected. Memes have made the scientist to move a step forward and thru research they have concluded that, effectively a 3rd kind has evolved. Initially it was only 'empty vessel' & 'vessels full'. But now there is this exceptional specimens - "vessels full of shit", a rare breed which is full but ...

If I am not clear, I can elaborate more taking the above posted meme as an exemple.

Appologies for using a coloumn in Kamal thread. I just pray diapers don't crack here too.
    Last edited by mappi; 17th December 2014 at 03:38 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Likes avavh3 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi...Though unconnected to the thread in general, that was probably the most apt explanation that one could give for a malaise that's come to rule the internet recently . While a few are genuinely funny and imaginative, most fall downright into the hitting below the belt category. Its personally hard for me to not detest a few. Anyways back to Kamal. Happy that things are moving towards a Feb release for UV. And KBs situation could be a factor in hastening the release efforts. Wish the great man gets to see the film on screen.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

5. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mappi

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    புன்னகை மன்னன் படத்தின் ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்.
    தற்கொலைக்கு தயாராகி விட்டார் கமல். தனது காதலியின் கைகளை கோர்த்து கொண்டு மலை உச்சியில் இருந்து மடுவிற்குள் குதிக்கும் காட்சி. கமலை மரக்கிளையில் மாட்டியாகி விட்டது. நான் கமலிடம் சொன்னோன்: "காதலியின் பெயரை சொல்ல கூடாது. வசனம் ஏதும் இருக்கக்கூடாது. உன்னுடைய கதறல் மட்டும் தான் இருக்க வேண்டும். நீ பார்க்கும் போதே கீழே ரத்தம் ஆறாக ஓட , உனது காதலி அடிப்பட்டு செத்து கிடக்கிறாள். சட்டை கிளையில் மாட்டிக் கொண்ட நிலையில் உனது கதறல், உனது ஓலம், உனது உணர்சிகளின் வெளிபாடு , இந்த ஷாட் ஒரு மில்லியன் டாலர் ஷாட். உனது திறமை முழுவதும் இந்த ஷாட். இடைமறித்த கமல் , ரெடி சார் என்றார்.

இரண்டு காமிராக்கள் ஓடின. ஆக்ஷன் என்றவுடன், கமல் கதறினார் .... கதறினார். .... கதறிக் கொண்டே இருக்கிறார். ..... விதவிதமான கதறல்கள் ..... நினைத்து நினைத்து எழும் வித்தியாசமான அழுகை. யூனிட் முழுவதும் சில்லிட்டு நிற்கிறது. நான் பிரமித்து நின்றேன். எனக்கு கட் சொல்லவே தோன்றவில்லை. இப்படியும் ஒரு மரண ஓலம் இருக்க முடியுமா? என்னையே மறக்கிறேன். நான் கட் என்று கூட சொல்ல வில்லையே என்று கமல் கதறி கொண்டே இருக்கிறார். என் உதவியாளர் என்னை தொட்டு நினைவு படுத்தினார். நானும் உணர்சிவசப்பட்டு கண்களில் கண்ணீர் பொங்கி வர அழுதபடியே கட் சொன்னோன். எனது அழுகை நிற்க சிறிது நேரம் ஆனது. ஆனால் கட் சொன்ன அடுத்த வினாடியே கமல் கனவு உலகத்தில் இருந்து , நிஜ உலகத்திற்கு நொடியில் திரும்பி வந்தார். With him , acting is an act of child birth என்று தோன்றியது எனக்கு.
    — இயக்குநர் சிகரம் கே. பாலச்சந்தர்.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mappi, looks like my post disturbed you a lot. Otherwise I don't see any reason for such a detailed explanation on diaper games & striking shit
    But your post looks so real that people who read it will sure believe it to be the origin of memes...lol

I agree with you that most of the memes going around the net are plain stupid.
    I've removed that picture from my post. Cheers!
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    UV, in simpler terms memes are just pictorial(or video) representations of jokes which are spread across the internet. There's nothing more to it. One of the earliest memes went viral was the 'Dancing Baby' video which you can see in the song 'Oh Maria' from Kadhalar Dinam.
    Some Vijay/Ajith/Surya fans in FB and Twitter have been creating these memes, to attack their fav actor's opponents and their fans by spreading these picture. You can see a lot of these being created and circulated, after a movie release or even trailer release - mostly made out of low-resolution Vadivelu, Vivek or Vijayakanth movie images. Search for the term #lingumemes in google to get a clear picture of what meme means in TN.

Memes can be as cute as this too:
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

10. Thanks avavh3 thanked for this post
    Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hattori_Hanzo,

Certainly not that way. We had a lot of interesting discussion in the recent past from Kamal to Hitchcock. I will be the last person to get disturbed by your post and if at all, I know that I can contact you thru PM and clear things out. Actually, I was already irked about these memes/trolls for a while now. Unmai Villambi just gave me an opening to pour it out thats all.

(naan oru peg potachi, irrundhalum Cheers ! ... LoL)
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

12. Likes hattori_hanzo liked this post
    Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    guess its relevant to post here as kamal is usually the victim of these type of araajagams

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...-back-out.html

will be interesting to see how things unfold in the future now that this case has set a precedence of a studio giving up...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ The issue is pertinent to Kamal for sure. It is sad to see exhibitors giving in to the demands. I was sure AMC theatres wouldnt be screening the movie. Its headquarters is in China and China has a healthy relationship with North Korea. But it is surprising to see Regal and other theatre companies take the same stand. With the exhibitors backing out, I guess Sony had no choice but to stop the release. A good way to get some profit out of this would be to make it available through DTH. With this issue, I am sure a good number would be ready to watch it on telly.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^yes I was also thinking about the DTH option sony might have ....with so many made for home hits in netflix etc it sure can reap some from the publicity it has gained now...

but this in general is not a good sign..a few more cases like this and probably the govt will step in ..