Page 50 of 274 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    I don't want to hear 4 movies are ready and lined up for releases
    That is so true. Even in the prolific 1980's main stream actors rarely had 3 movies in the pipeline in parallel (likes of Amitabh etc). Only extras and bit actors would end up having multiple movies in the can ready for release. Looks like KH is getting ready to beat those records, filming more and more movies without releasing any.
    அன்புடன்,

மது.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @madhus: nice sarcasm...or being sympathetic???

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan wishes guru Balachander speedy recovery

The actor-filmmaker is currently busy with the post-production work of Tamil film Uttama Villain in Los Angeles

Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has wished his guru K. Balachander, who has been hospitalised due to fever and some age-related ailments, a speedy recovery. Meanwhile, the veteran filmmaker’s health is improving, doctors have said.

Balachander, 84, was admitted to Cauvery Hospital here Monday.

Kamal Haasan is currently busy with the post-production work of Tamil film Uttama Villain in Los Angeles.

“KB sir recently asked me to complete Uttama Villain’ as quickly as possible. He said he’d like to watch it before he goes away. I could understand his eagerness in watching the film. When I heard that he was critical, I quickly rang up his manager,” Kamal said in a video.

Balachander’s manager informed Kamal Haasan that the auteur was conscious, but hasn’t spoken to anybody in the last few days.

“When I spoke to KB sir, he replied in his faint voice. I informed him that I will visit him as soon as I return after completing the post—production work. I didn’t understand a word of what he spoke for the next few minutes,” he said.

Although Kamal wants to return immediately, he said: “KB sir wouldn’t like it if I leave the job incomplete and come back. My only concern is if I can complete the film, I can show it to him.

“I wish he wakes up and joins us soon.”

Haasan and Balachander have worked together in over 40 films.

Meanwhile, doctors at Cauvery Hospital have confirmed that Balachander is responding positively to the treatment.

“He is better now. He has shown slight improvement to the treatment. We have still kept him under observation,” a hospital source said.

On Monday, Rajinikanth, Mohan Raman, Khushbu and a few other actors rushed to the hospital after learning about the filmmaker’s health condition.

Rajinikanth said that Balachander “recognised and smiled” at him.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    KAMAL WISHING KB TO GET WELL SOON

Post Thanks / Like
    something unconnected with this thread. can some one pl give the exact BO report of Linga? lot of claims in that thread which are biased either way, like it crossed VR, earned 100c in 3 days etc.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    something unconnected with this thread. can some one pl give the exact BO report of Linga? lot of claims in that thread which are biased either way, like it crossed VR, earned 100c in 3 days etc.
    There is no authentic collection reports in India. Only if we can get the IT statements of producers / distributors, we can see the real picture
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    There is no authentic collection reports in India. Only if we can get the IT statements of producers / distributors, we can see the real picture
    No idea about the collections. Most sites say it crossed hundred crore in 4 days. It opened extremely well in all places but due to bad WOM it is not doing well outside TN.
    Last edited by hattori_hanzo; 18th December 2014 at 05:41 AM.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Post Thanks / Like
    hh..what is memes?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A humorous image/video shared across the social network
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    ok.. thanks