Page 41 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avara amukka veli aalu thevaye illa. Avarey thalaila manna pottuppaaru. DTH is classic example. Is it a good idea to antogonise theatre owners ? Just tell me........ ippo nelamaya paarunga. We have no bloody idea whats gonna happen with the releases. Bloody shit situation this is.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The collection report of Kamal's Sagara Sangamam (Salangai Oli) which celebrated Silver Jubilee in 7 Theaters of Andhra and 4 Theatres of Karnataka.
    Last edited by Ravi Ravi; 3rd December 2014 at 07:01 PM.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Avara amukka veli aalu thevaye illa. Avarey thalaila manna pottuppaaru. DTH is classic example. Is it a good idea to antogonise theatre owners ? Just tell me........ ippo nelamaya paarunga. We have no bloody idea whats gonna happen with the releases. Bloody shit situation this is.
    It is not good to antagonize theater owners. During VR release these people were asking for a price that was not even 60% of the production cost. That's why Kamal wanted to release in DTH to get some profits. By this year end both VR-2 and Papanasam will be ready for release. I think there will be around 30% of the theater owners across TN will be ready to release Uttama villain if Lingu and Kamal join together.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt understand.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    Advt for Indrajit - later changed as Kalaignan
    I remember this one.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt understand.
    If you did not understand "I think there will be around 30% of the theater owners across TN will be ready to release Uttama villain if Lingu and Kamal join together" - Kamal has some good number of theater owners supporting him... During VR time there were around 200 theaters ready to release the movie. Similarly Lingu's "Tiruppathy Brothers" also have some good amount of theater owners loyal to them. If the so called association try to block the release, Kamal will get approx 250 theaters.. This time their side is even weaker owing to the CCI's pending case.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Just withdraw the case ..... or else tell them i will give back the compensation amt whatever the court says. And just release the f ....... movies yaar ..... pleaseeeeee. Enough is enough.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just withdraw the case ..... or else tell them i will give back the compensation amt whatever the court says. And just release the f ....... movies yaar ..... pleaseeeeee. Enough is enough.
    Why boss?
    What if kamal plans to release the movie in DTH and with loyal theaters which we can say around 200..
    Rough calculation ,If the production cost of Uthama Villain is around 30C excluding Kamalhaasan salary then with 250 theaters in tamilnadu alone can touch 30C + 25C collections in KL,KA,AP,Overseas + 5C collection in DTH + satellite rights which they say is 21C which sums up around 81C..
    Lingu and kamal can take equal share from 81C-30C=51C..its enough..