Page 264 of 274 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Regular Hubber vidyasakaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea why mayyam.com has been blocked in India?
    //Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.//

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vidyasakaran;1303530]Any idea why mayyam.com has been blocked in India?
    //Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.u//[/QUOTE

You mean this forum? The traffic seems fine!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post
    //Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.//
    There is a bit confusion ........ at the time of kabali release, i guess some links to the online viewing / download of movie was shared in this forum (which might have got removed afterwards) or probably the IP address resembling to the IP address that would have been used for kabali movie download ......... it is interesting that i can view this site through desktop but i see the blocked message (not from DoT but i got the message it is blocked on instructions from High court) when i try to browse the forum in my iPhone chrome browser.......
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this site and forum continue to remain blocked in India.
    Shows how easy it is to get GoI ban/block something!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thamiz;1303539]
    //Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.u//[/QUOTE

You mean this forum? The traffic seems fine!
    Thamiz, Subra
    Do you access from India?
    For me, it works through tapatalk app, but not in any browser.
    Hope this doesn't affect the forum, which is already seeing reduced visits and posts.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vidyasakaran;1303887]
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post

Thamiz, Subra
    Hope this doesn't affect the forum, which is already seeing reduced visits and posts.
    Not in any browser in the sense, mobile browser or desktop browser? For me (I am in India), the desktop browser works just fine...have to check at dif places though
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rsubras;1303889]

Not in any browser in the sense, mobile browser or desktop browser? For me (I am in India), the desktop browser works just fine...have to check at dif places though
    It's just the opposite for me. I always access from desktop, where it is not working (IE, Chrome) - from both home and work.
    Since tapatalk worked, I never tried using a mobile browser. I tried now with UC Browser and it works.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wondering if true, how it'll go today ...

Kamal Haasan and K.S.Ravikumar to team up for a sequel?

In this era of sequels, what if a sequel comes from the screenplay king K.S.Ravikumar. The veteran filmmaker who is considered to be a producer cum audience friendly director was quizzed about the same in Yesterday's Press meet for his upcoming release 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi' starring Sudeep and Nithya Menen.

For this, KSR who has directed three Rajinikanth starrers and five Kamal Haasan starrer hinted that he might direct the sequel of his 2002 super hit comedy entertainer 'Panchatanthiram'.

Ravikumar said that Kamal Haasan narrated him the one line for the sequel and the story will be centered around the five women taking revenge on their mischievous husbands.

We hope this thought materializes soon and we get to see the sequel of one of the most memorable comedy films of Tamil cinema.

--indiaglitz

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thamiz, Subra
    I am accessing from US, Vidya!

Apparently I dont see regular indian hubbers showing up.

Why should they ban this forum???
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got the following in my mail
    We hear that hubbers in India are no longer able to access The Hub (http://www.mayyam.com/hub/). We wish to clarify that this is not a technical problem (it's accessible as of now in all other countries), but instead the site has been blocked by Dept of Telecomm, India, for reasons unknown to us. As we are trying to contact them to sort out the problem, pls bear with us for a while. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

For now, you can access the Hub via the following anonymized link:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...talk/index.php

(Note that this is limited access.)

If you feel that the block on Hub is unreasonable and would like DoT to lift it asap, pls lodge your grievances here:

http://www.dot.gov.in/public-grievan...lic-grievances

You can lodge them by web, fax, or phone. Pls do ASAP. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

-Hub Admin