Page 250 of 274 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Related to KH's speech in Harvard, there was a program in CNN - IBN as well. His speech has given a better image, KH won quite more followers..

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/movies...n-1201048.html

Last edited by Cinemarasigan; 10th February 2016 at 02:41 PM.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. Likes avavh3 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan meets extended family on US trip

Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, who is currently in the US, made a pit-stop here on Monday to meet members of his extended family.

"All Haasan boys except Mr. Charuhasan. R to L. Chandrahasan, Nirmal Haasan, Siddharth Haasan and Me K. Haasan. San Jose (sic)," Haasan posted on his Twitter page.

Chandrahasan is Kamal's elder brother while Nirmal and Siddharth are Kamal's son and grandson, respectively.

On Sunday, Kamal also visited Google's office in Boston.

Last week, he delivered a speech on freedom at India Conference 2016 at Harvard University.During this trip, Kamal is said to have finalised locations for his next Tamil-Hindi bilingual which will be entirely shot in the US.

Read more at http://www.thestatesman.com/mobi/new...MYtg3i3S5cB.99

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu Raj View Post
    Kamal Haasan meets extended family on US trip

Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, who is currently in the US, made a pit-stop here on Monday to meet members of his extended family.

"All Haasan boys except Mr. Charuhasan. R to L. Chandrahasan, Nirmal Haasan, Siddharth Haasan and Me K. Haasan. San Jose (sic)," Haasan posted on his Twitter page.

Chandrahasan is Kamal's elder brother while Nirmal and Siddharth are Kamal's son and grandson, respectively.

On Sunday, Kamal also visited Google's office in Boston.

Last week, he delivered a speech on freedom at India Conference 2016 at Harvard University.During this trip, Kamal is said to have finalised locations for his next Tamil-Hindi bilingual which will be entirely shot in the US.

Read more at http://www.thestatesman.com/mobi/new...MYtg3i3S5cB.99

Funny!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Padma Bhushan Kalaigalin Vibhushan Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

He's playing a Bengali in his next with Paresh Rawal!
    -----------------------

The Chachi 420 actors comprising of Kamal Haasan and Paresh Rawal, would be coming together once again after 18 years in a Hindi-Tamil bi-lingual that would see Kamal and his daughter Shruti Haasan playing father and daughter.

Interestingly, Kamal Haasan and Paresh Rawal, who are Tamilian and Gujarati respectively, will both play Bengali characters.

Kamal Haasan says he is looking forward to being reunited with Paresh. "It's a pleasure to work with a sturdy reliable co-star. Look at Tom Hardy in The Revenant. See what he has done to his character and how he has supported Leonardo Di Caprio's performance. Hardy is the best from the West since Marlon Brando. It would be a pleasure to work with a co-star like him."

Kamal Haasan is still in New York scouting locations for his film co-starring Shruti Haasan that Rajeev Kumar will direct.

On February 7, the actor-filmmaker took time off to address an attentive audience at the Harvard University where he spoke succinctly and persuasively about Indian democracy and freedom of speech. Says Kamal Haasan, "It was an experience that I won't forget in a hurry. I had to connect my ideas and thoughts to a highly knowledgeable and inquisitive audience. I think I succeeded in that. Not bad for a high-school drop-out."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news...-Rawal-reunite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    He's playing a Bengali in his next with Paresh Rawal!
    -----------------------

The Chachi 420 actors comprising of Kamal Haasan and Paresh Rawal, would be coming together once again after 18 years in a Hindi-Tamil bi-lingual that would see Kamal and his daughter Shruti Haasan playing father and daughter.

Interestingly, Kamal Haasan and Paresh Rawal, who are Tamilian and Gujarati respectively, will both play Bengali characters.

Kamal Haasan says he is looking forward to being reunited with Paresh. "It's a pleasure to work with a sturdy reliable co-star. Look at Tom Hardy in The Revenant. See what he has done to his character and how he has supported Leonardo Di Caprio's performance. Hardy is the best from the West since Marlon Brando. It would be a pleasure to work with a co-star like him."

Kamal Haasan is still in New York scouting locations for his film co-starring Shruti Haasan that Rajeev Kumar will direct.

On February 7, the actor-filmmaker took time off to address an attentive audience at the Harvard University where he spoke succinctly and persuasively about Indian democracy and freedom of speech. Says Kamal Haasan, "It was an experience that I won't forget in a hurry. I had to connect my ideas and thoughts to a highly knowledgeable and inquisitive audience. I think I succeeded in that. Not bad for a high-school drop-out."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news...-Rawal-reunite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    it is better off as a Hindi and bengali original ..tamil la prospects rombha kammi

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Tamil, Paresh Rawal role will be played by some one else I think.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    DG Delhi Ganesh could be a good choice.
    Aged a very sturdy actor and given a meaty role he will steal the show.
    Who knows with last weeks Ennul Aayiram association could really be the case.

BTW he can turn wacky with his character and show his Villainous side as well. He excelled in Avvai shanmugi with a gamut of different shades to his character.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasayya View Post
    DG Delhi Ganesh could be a good choice.
    Aged a very sturdy actor and given a meaty role he will steal the show.
    Who knows with last weeks Ennul Aayiram association could really be the case.

BTW he can turn wacky with his character and show his Villainous side as well. He excelled in Avvai shanmugi with a gamut of different shades to his character.
    Rightly said.

I recently watched movie"PASI" in which he acted as slum dweller. A notable performance.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope its not Nasser this time again..i personally like the combo...power pack TM,KP,UV...but as many hv called out...DG in Avvai shanmugi irreplaceable

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mentioned Pasi.
    The other character who goes by the name Pasi sathya. What a powerhouse of performance and body language she possesses. I think she did a small role in magalir mattum?
    Terriffic actress again.
    She is not on Ulaganayans sightedness I guess.