Page 201 of 274 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    #AwardWapsi will not help, only insult govt: Kamal Haasan

Disapproving those returning their awards to protest against growing intolerance, superstar Kamal Haasan on Tuesday said giving back the awards is not a solution to the problem as there are other ways to draw attention.
    A number of intellectuals including filmmakers, scientists, writers and historians have returned their awards to protest against the ‘climate of intolerance’ in the country. Filmmakers who have returned their awards include names like director Dibakar Banerjee, documentary filmmakers Anand Pathwardhan and Nishtha Jain among others.
    “Nothing will happen by returning the awards. You will insult the government or the people who gave you the award with love. That will bring attention to it but there are many more ways,” said the 60-year-old actor.
    “They are talented people. Just one article by them will bring more attention than returning the awards. They should keep the awards, make us proud and continue to fight any government that is not tolerant enough,” he added.
    When asked whether Haasan, who is in the city to promote his upcoming film Thoongavanam, would ask the filmmakers to not give back the awards, the actor said he was not sure it will make any difference.
    “My appeal won’t make a difference. We hope they don’t get too angry. It is on their part also necessary to be a little more tolerant. Tolerance is give and take. I am not criticising any party but this is nothing new to India. It will surmount this also, as it has done before,” he said.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    guna and alavandhan should be removed from that list. it might be implied that the other BB movies in the list are also fake.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    கமலுக்கு எதிரா ஒரு கூட்டமே வேலை செய்யுது போல!!!
    Jazz relaxzzz

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    உங்களிடமிருந்து மனவருத்தத்துடன் மாறுபடுகிறேன் கமல்!

உங்கள் கருத்துரிமை ஒடுக்கப்பட்ட போது நாட்டை விட்டு வெளியேறுவேன் என சொன்னதை விட விருதை திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பது அதிகப்படியான நடவடிக்கை அல்ல.

குறைந்த பட்சம் நான் கொடுக்கப்போவதில்லை என்பதோடு முடித்திருக்கலாம் .. அடுத்தவர் கொடுப்பது நாட்டை மக்களை அவமதிப்பது என்னும் உங்கள் கருத்து தேவையற்றது , பொருந்தாதது.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan to team up with Akkineni Nagarjuna's wife Amala for his next

Southern superstar Kamal Haasan is all set to team up with Akkineni Nagarjuna's wife Amala for his forthcoming film, directed by National Award-winner T K Rajeev Kumar.

Amala Akkineni will reportedly play the female lead opposite Kamal Haasan in the untitled film, which will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. The superstar himself revealed the news at the audio launch of his next outing "Cheekati Rajyam", in Hyderabad on 3 November.

Kamal Haasan had earlier worked with Amala in films like "Pesum Padam" (1987) and "Pushpaka Vimanam" (1987). This is the third time they pair up, and he is excited to work with her again. "This will be a very different film for me, and I am going to be seen in a completely new avatar. I am glad to be working with Amala again after 27 years," he told Hyderabad Times.

In another interview, Kamal Haasan also revealed that senior Bollywood actress Zarina Wahab would play an important role in the film. "I am doing a project under Rajeev's direction. It will also feature Amala Akkineni, Zarina Wahab and a new actress. The film will be shot simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu," he told 123Telugu when asked about his upcoming projects.

Kamal Haasan will be seen next in "Cheekati Rajyam", which is being simultaneously made as "Thoongavanam" in Tamil. The Tamil and Telugu versions are scheduled for release on 12 and 20 November, respectively. The actor is busy promoting the bilingual movie, which is an official remake of the French film "Sleepless Night" (Nuit Blanche).

Amala Akkineni was last seen playing an important role in Bollywood, in the Vidya Balan-starrer "Hamari Adhuri Kahani". She also featured in Zee Tamil's medical soap opera "Uyirmai", which went on air on 24 November 2014 and ended on 30 January 2015 with 112 episodes. She does not have any project other than Kamal Haasan's upcoming movie right now.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kamal-haasa...is-next-653245

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post

உங்கள் கருத்துரிமை ஒடுக்கப்பட்ட போது நாட்டை விட்டு வெளியேறுவேன் என சொன்னதை விட விருதை திருப்பிக்கொடுப்பது அதிகப்படியான நடவடிக்கை அல்ல.

குறைந்த பட்சம் நான் கொடுக்கப்போவதில்லை என்பதோடு முடித்திருக்கலாம் .. அடுத்தவர் கொடுப்பது நாட்டை மக்களை அவமதிப்பது என்னும் உங்கள் கருத்து தேவையற்றது , பொருந்தாதது.
    An emotional outburst at the height of a pressure at a personal level is different from undertaking a measure that is amounting to insult of a government / nation in a quest to pin down a particular political party...... not sure how many artists / scientists returned their award when the nation's fundamental rights was crushed officially at the time of emergency........
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    rsubras,
    I have totally different view , I am afraid whether you are ready to even listen ..Lets peacefully agree to disagree.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe sir , I am not intolerant, only meaningful debates /discussion can throw some clarity on things. please express your opinion may be in a different thread (Current Affairs??)
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    கமலை 'நாட்டை விட்டு போய்விடுவேன்'னு சொன்னதை தவறாக புரிந்துகொண்டு வசை பாடுவது இணையத்தில் சகஜமாகிவிட்டது. சரத்குமார் போன்ற அரைவேக்காட்டு இணைய வீரர்கள் கமல் எதனால் அப்படி சொன்னார்? அதையும் எவ்வாறு சொன்னார் என்ற விபரம் மறந்து அல்லது வசதியாக புறக்கணித்து தாங்களாகவே ஒரு கருத்தை வாந்தி போல இணையம் முழுதும் எடுத்து வருகிறார்கள். நான் இங்கே கொஞ்ச நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு பதிவு செய்ததை இன்னொருமுறை சொல்கிறேன். கமலின் வார்த்தைகளிலேயே சொல்லவேண்டும் என்றால்

Thank you for everyone for coming here. I know its not a great convenience place but there is a reason why I have called you to this inconvenient place. I will come to that later.

I really don't know what's really happening. There are various reasons told to me as to why these things are happening. None of them makes sense to me. The fact is that I am yet to get interim relief as some of my friends have reported in press. The film shows started and stopped again. The police have come and sent out those people asking for the physical order from the court which we are yet to receive. We might or might not, I don't know about it. Its still sub judice. The honorable will tell us whether we get the interim order or not. But I believe that along with my muslim friends I have been instrument in a political game. I don't know who is playing it. I am not even hazarding the guess. The fact remains my history has proven that I have been neither leaning to left nor right but trying to maintain the position, my equipoise.

Now that apart, the judge in the previous interim relief has said that one man's money and his film the work of art is not more important than the unity of the nation. I agree with them. Its not important. Now I will come to my problem which I am willing to do for the nation. For sake of the film I hocked this house to my money lender who had shown great patience and now its nearly two months since he lost his patience and that things got postponed , he wanted some kind of visible safety for him and I have kept all my properties that I own in Chennai and surroundings to him. That in case, if he doesn't realize his money in a particular date, he will take over this place. This place is not going to be mine. I have lot of memories here. I thought I have one more good memory of inviting you gentlemen here having a press meet and probably lose it if the judgment is not favorable for me.

I truly wonder how just one movie could knock this mighty nation's unity aside. I thought our diversity and unity is what we all about. But besides the point, now I shall wait for the afternoon judgement. But after this I think I have to seek four secular state for me to stay in. I have lost what I have got when I have nothing to lose I might as well choose. And that choose would be a place where it would be a secular state from Kashmir to Kerala excluding Tamilnadu I will look for a place which would house an artist like me, I will pay for it. I know my art is still left and I can earn. If I can't find it within India which I will know in a couple of days whether I am able to find a secular state in India or not, I will find hopefully another country which is secular that might take me in. M.F.Hussain had to do it. Now Hassan would do it. And its fine I continue to work but nothing will change the fact, only my passports will change. When nothing will change the fact I am a Tamilian and Indian. I have the dubious distinction of being an illiterate in three languages which I speak. In Malayalam, I am quite fluent, Telugu Kannada and even in Hindi. So I will seek a living in India or abroad.

Thank you very much.

குறிப்பு: ஜோ அண்ணே! இது உங்களது பதிவிற்கான பதில் அல்ல. பொதுவாக இணைய உலக சுபாவம் இந்த விஷயத்தில் இப்படி இருக்கையில் இதை எழுதவேண்டியதாகி விட்டது.
    Last edited by venkkiram; 5th November 2015 at 09:37 AM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post

joe avargale:

Men named Jagdish Tytler, HKL Bhagat once led mobs massacring Sikhs in 1984 after Indira Gandhi's assassination.. the worse ever riots (post Noakhali riots - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noakhali_riots - around Direct Action Day - Hey Ram mentions this) - 100s of Sikhs were brutally raped, murdered, torched, often parents in front of their children and vice versa..2500 plus in New Delhi alone!

Why NOT A SINGLE SOUL in the film / creative arts community oppose or refuse or return the awards given by the govt which swines like Tytler, Digvijay Singh, Salman Khurshid etc - represented??

That is just a sample amongst many, many other atrocities..

Why this sudden awakening amongst the film, writers fraternity about 'intolerance'? as if milk and honey were pouring forth since 1947?

This is a concerted attempt to scuttle a govt that was democratically elected by a whopping majority.

Why many of them remained mute spectators when VR was banned?

Kamal knows the pain inflicted on him by the 'intolerance' of a bunch of morons in TN and wait, didn't he have the balls to tell his fans to observe 'ahimsa' even while under severe stress?

I see nothing wrong in Kamal's words……

If these celebrities are protesting by returning the awards, then they should also boycott the people who voted that govt into power?
    Last edited by irir123; 5th November 2015 at 07:41 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

12. Likes oyivukac, avavh3 liked this post