Page 193 of 274 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    எலிக்கு சீக்கிரமே கிட்டி வையுங்கப்பா! ஆரோக்யமான நிலை மலரும்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks Russellpei thanked for this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nsv View Post
    ராஜா கையை வச்சா ராங்கா போகுமா என்ன.

true...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    எலிக்கு சீக்கிரமே கிட்டி வையுங்கப்பா! ஆரோக்யமான நிலை மலரும்.
    If Dhanu was/is this deeply involved, then he was very much aware of the wrongdoings including the building demolition!

I hope Rajini decided to act in his film, without knowledge of Dhanu's involvement in these fraudulent activities..
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சரத்குமாரைத் தொடர்ந்து அரசியல்கட்சித் தலைவர்களும் கமலுக்கு கண்டனங்களை தெரிவித்து வருகின்றனர்
    --தினமலர்

தலைப்பு பெருசா இருந்தது. அதார்றா அப்படி அரசியல் தலைவர்னு உத்துப்பாத்தேன். கன்டிஷன்ஸ் அப்ளை ஃபாண்ட் சைஸ்ல போட்டிருந்தாங்க. கோலப்போட்டி புகழ் சீமான்தான் அந்த தலைவராம். முடியல.

-முகநூல்
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually this is really interesting

புதிய படத்திற்காக இணையும் கமல்-தமன்னா!

கமல்ஹாசன், த்ரிஷா, பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், மதுஷாலினி, ஆஷா சரத் உள்ளிட்டோர் நடித்துள்ள ‘தூங்காவனம்’ தீபாவளிக்கு வெளியாகவுள்ளது. இதனைத் தொடர்ந்து தன் அடுத்த படத்திற்கு தயாராகிவிட்டார் கமல்.

சில மாதங்களுக்கு முன் கமல் நடித்து வெளியான ‘உத்தமவில்லன்’ படம் எதிர்பார்த்த வெற்றியை பெறவில்லை. இப்படத்தை இயக்குனர் லிங்குசாமி தன் திருப்பதி பிரதர்ஸ் நிறுவனம் சார்பாக தயாரித்திருந்தார். படத்தின் தோல்வியை தொடர்ந்து இயக்குனர் லிங்குசாமிக்கு ஒரு படம் செய்து தருவதாக கமல் உறுதியளித்திருந்தார்.

இந்நிலையில் மலையாள இயக்குனர் டி.கே.ராஜீவ் குமார் இயக்கத்தில் கமல் ஒரு புதிய படத்தில் நடிக்கவுள்ளதாக செய்திகள் வெளியாகின. இவர்கள் இருவரும் 25 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்பே ‘சாணக்யன்’ என்ற படத்தில் இணைந்து பணியாற்றியது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. தற்போது இவர்கள் இணையும் இப்படத்தைதான் லிங்குசாமி தயாரிக்கவுள்ளார் என கூறப்படுகிறது.

இதில் கமலுக்கு ஜோடியாக நடிக்க தமன்னா ஒப்புக் கொண்டுள்ளதாக தகவல்கள் வந்துள்ளன. விரைவில் இப்படம் தொடர்பான அதிகாரப்பூர்வ அறிவிப்புகள் வெளியாகும் எனத் தெரிகிறது.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    சரத்குமாரைத் தொடர்ந்து அரசியல்கட்சித் தலைவர்களும் கமலுக்கு கண்டனங்களை தெரிவித்து வருகின்றனர்
    --தினமலர்

தலைப்பு பெருசா இருந்தது. அதார்றா அப்படி அரசியல் தலைவர்னு உத்துப்பாத்தேன். கன்டிஷன்ஸ் அப்ளை ஃபாண்ட் சைஸ்ல போட்டிருந்தாங்க. கோலப்போட்டி புகழ் சீமான்தான் அந்த தலைவராம். முடியல.

-முகநூல்
    அதே தினமலர் போட்ட கார்ட்டூன் இது!

Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is very strange that despite the brazenness with which Sarath and co have been shown to have mishandled and misappropriated funds/land - this fact - though it came out in the open - is being poosi mazhuppified by everyone including the media once the election was over!

Sarath now wants Poochi Murugan to withdraw the case (according to that video of his doing the ujala balti!)- for all we know, through some background dealing - keeping in mind the larger interests of the showbiz world - PM might even be persuaded to withdraw the case by offering him monetary compensation - or even without that, Nassar and co might persuade him to do so, with a deal with Sarath Kumar to come clean with misdoings and then set things right from henceforth!

Thats the problem with showbiz - look at the Lingaa distributor-producers council mediation - absolute chaos - it began with 15 crores and ended with 50 plus crores loss compensation to the distributors - which if I understand it correctly is only part of the loss that was compensated - why this desperate effort to cover up a film's loss? I mean what will happen if the loss was declared openly? at the most, he would have gained credibility for honesty..

Btw, I have my theory about Rajini not taking a stand in this nadigar sangam election issue until the last moment - Rajini is in very good terms with Vijay Kumar and family - add to this the Dhanu-Sarath combo bailing him out from the Lingaa fiasco - he had to play his cards carefully and close to his chest for fearing of losing favor with that group (Sarath, VK and Radharavi) - perhaps thats why he announced his support to that group at the last minute!

And if he did so, knowing fully well the wrongdoings of Sarath and Radharavi, then he will likely get dragged into this - assuming this whole thing will blow up if Poochi Murugan chooses to pursue with the case..

Am assuming Rajini had no clue of what the maman-machan were doing, but Dhanu - being the business savvy guy he is - would have likely known about it - well i dont know the chemistry dynamics of these big names in showbiz, but am assuming Rajini is/was not privy to this whole 420 drama. Let us see..
    Last edited by irir123; 21st October 2015 at 07:48 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw an YouTube video where Manobala openly apologizes to Kamal for some old issue. What is it about?

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw