Page 185 of 274 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praboo,

If what Sivakumar enquired with Radhika was wrong, Sarath shouldve expressed his displeasure then and there itself. Not now when the water has gone above the head. It only shows he is scared.

Even for the support he lent (?) during Viswaroopam he said he didn't expect Kamal to be loyal and he doesn't need Kamal's support. Then why on earth is he now making all this sarcastic comments?

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wat ever sarath talked was pathetic and agree he scared and shouldn't have talked about sivakumar comments there....my concern is only about Siva Kumar comments...prechananu theriyuthu y he has to ask her about this....intha nerathula he could have avoided tat ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Yesterday evening witnessed (#psychokumar) this hashtag trended ...pirichu menjutanga pasanga...usually sarath maintains good relationship with all actors...nadigar sangam election ruined it...if sivakunar actually asked radhika tat question .. Its a mistake... He dont have any rights to ask tat to her ...
    what use of just maintaining and not doing anything useful? during the roopam issue, 1st kamal faced problems from theater ppls. kamal didnot expect anyone to support him for this issue and dealt it single handedly and it got solved too. but then, when govt itself banned the movie, sarath as nadigar sangam chief, didnt move a stone. when vishal questioned this, sarath only got angry and said "இந்த இடத்துல இருந்து பார்த்தா தான் பிரச்சனை என்னன்னு புரியும்” thats exactly what vishal is trying to do now! and sarath absolutely didnt to nothing for roopam issue. he totally kept mum being afraid of J, then when situation came to do peace btw both parties, he came and praised TN govt( for solving the problem which is made by itself) இதுக்கு பேர் தான் பிரச்சனையை தீர்த்து வைக்குறதா?!? even if sarath had not come, the issue still wud have got solved
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Wat ever sarath talked was pathetic and agree he scared and shouldn't have talked about sivakumar comments there....my concern is only about Siva Kumar comments...prechananu theriyuthu y he has to ask her about this....intha nerathula he could have avoided tat ..
    There is no yokkiyan there so just get entertained. Neither side has any credibility. But you have to give sarathkumar credit for the mock/mimicry of Kamal saar. It was hillarious.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    There is no yokkiyan there so just get entertained. Neither side has any credibility. But you have to give sarathkumar credit for the mock/mimicry of Kamal saar. It was hillarious.
    Parani- whatever Sarath did was obnoxious. He is taking the election campaign to a new low. His attacks on Kamal and his other artists just shows his values. We should condemn it at any cost. It can happen for any actor in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    அவ்ளோ கேவலமான மிமிக்ரியை கூட ஒருத்தன் நல்லாருக்குன்னு சொன்னா அந்த மனநிலை எப்டி இருக்கும்னு பாத்துக்குங்க மக்களே!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நீர் நடிகர் சங்க தலைவரா இருந்தா நடிகர்களின் பிரச்சனைகளுக்காக பேசுவது உம் கடமை .. அதுக்காக தான் அந்த பொறுப்பு கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது .ஆக விஸ்வரூபம் பிரச்சனையில் நீர் உதவியிருந்தால் அது உம் சொந்த சொல்வாக்கால் அல்ல .. நடிகர் சங்க தலைவர் என்ற முறையிலும் அதற்கு கடமைப்பட்டவர் என்பதாலும் . அதற்காக வாழ்நாள் முழுவதும் உங்களைத் தவிர வேறு யாரையும் ஆதரிக்கக் கூடாது ,அவ்வாறு ஆதரவளித்தால் நன்றி கொன்றது என்பது உலக மகா அபத்தம்.

நான் 5 வருஷம் நான் உனக்கு பிரதமராய் இருந்த நன்றியை மறந்து விட்டு வேறு ஒருவருக்கு ஆதரவளிப்பது நன்றி மறந்தது என மோடி சொன்னால் எப்படி இருக்குமோ அது போலத் தான்.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    அவ்ளோ கேவலமான மிமிக்ரியை கூட ஒருத்தன் நல்லாருக்குன்னு சொன்னா அந்த மனநிலை எப்டி இருக்கும்னு பாத்துக்குங்க மக்களே!

Kamalai vidunga - oru prabalamaanavar veru oru prabalathai indha madhiri podhuvaaga yellaar munnilaiyila pesurathu - theruvorathula kuzhaayadi sandaiya vida mahaa kevalam

I actually feel sorry for Sarath Kumar who has made a total ass of himself - he will probably regret his actions soon enough - the self-inflicted embarrassment from such a pain is worser than any punishment - that is, if he has any conscience
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    #PsychoSarathKumar got carried away in his speech - quickly realized his blunder tried to samalichufy it by calling kamal sir there after - but too late A H - i admire andavars firm handedness on any subject.have clearly seen that he stansd by with what he feels is right - fefsi issue during 2000's when they had an issue with the producer council , tussle with theatre owners , censor board , north indian media etc and now this stuff...

that is guts - i wish other influential actors are also like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Rajini padangaloda BO status eppavumey BB illa adidhadi Hit - sorry andha ambuli mama kadhaiyellam yedupadaadhu..
    This is the myth iam trying to break! Thatswhy i countered with proof when ppl here blabbered that Manithan was a big hit and Nayakan was average hit less than Manithan!

Thatswhy i urge the importance of scanned copied of yesteryear posters, ads, news articles! இதை புரிஞ்சிக்காம, அல்லது புரியாதமாதிரி நடிச்சி சிலர் போஸ்ட் போடுறாங்க! காமெடி தான் போங்க!