Page 172 of 274 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    So many sarcastic posts, pot shots at Rajini....As far as I had observed Rajini had always maintained that he is a step (or several steps) below Kamal and had used many situations in his films to glorify Kamal and his love for cinema...... Rajini himself might be a great Kamal fan...... but Kamal fans always try to bring down Rajini, take dig, potshots at his films...... at other instances as well....... Rajini fans might have rubbed Kamal fans the wrong way..... but in general this is not good imho........
    as a keen observer of this thread..can u pls ask few trolls to stop then we can think of not reacting to craps!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cinema View Post
    I can't say the statement is totally wrong. It is depending on what movie you compare with. In my case first time when I watched the movie I did not find anything great in it. Because I watched the movie pandiyan first and my expectations on Devar Magan was sky high and it did not meet my expectations . It was nowhere close to the quality of pandiyan. But my question to all these intelligent people is, how many movies in Tamil cinema are as good as Pandiyan. Since quality good being relative, the statement of calling Devar Magan as mediocre movie is indeed correct.
    you forgot some path breaking world cinemas: darma dorai, adhisiya piravi, valli, blood stone.. just to name a few.
    how many movies in tamil / world cinema are as good as these..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant believe you left out epics like baba, kuslan, kochadaiyaan, linga etc
    Last edited by Unmai Vilambi; 15th October 2015 at 04:08 PM.

5. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some interesting news on the next movie .. unfortunately we have to wait until we hear it from the man himself

Kamal Haasan Replaces Mohanlal In Gadha

Kamal Haasan, the super-talented actor of Indian Cinema, will replace Mohanlal as the protagonist of Gadha, the upcoming movie directed by Shaji N Karun. The movie is being planned as a tri-lingual in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu.
    Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/malayalam/n...ha-201656.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goundar_strike View Post
    Some interesting news on the next movie .. unfortunately we have to wait until we hear it from the man himself

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/malayalam/n...ha-201656.html
    thalaivar can do 2 to 3 movies simultaneously but malayalam, telugu, hindi..recall 80s golden period

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many sarcastic posts, pot shots at Rajini....As far as I had observed Rajini had always maintained that he is a step (or several steps) below Kamal and had used many situations in his films to glorify Kamal and his love for cinema...... Rajini himself might be a great Kamal fan...... but Kamal fans always try to bring down Rajini, take dig, potshots at his films...... at other instances as well....... Rajini fans might have rubbed Kamal fans the wrong way..... but in general this is not good imho........
    I think you confusing with movies and stars. Here we are trying to meet the criteria set by few agenda driven hubbers. Admiring one star's acting skills on screen or output of the total film is completely different from admiring the star's personal life and view points.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

sarcasm is a gift to unleash whenever it is warranted - particularly, when someone simply walks in and starts blabbering stuff without any rationale/logic etc - if the said person who is blabbering is deliberately making noise to attract attention - no different from intentionally inserted punch dialogs in their star's films - it is important to put them in the place they richly deserve!

on the other hand, if the said blubberer is mentally insane, one can ignore them completely..

now tell me which of the above two categories does the blabbering intellectual belong to? if it is the former, then the responses to blabberings are immensely justified - if it is the latter, why are ppl with questionable sanity roaming amidst the rest?

not just this thread, the said person has been puking around in other threads on Box office, Vijay threads as well - is this a pattern only am observing, or is it real?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    good post. look at this thread. i am not seeing any SS fans insulting or badmouthing KH but KH fans have some insecurity or whatever crap that is so always badmouth SS and fans, why? if you think KH a legend, ok good for you, go watch movie in theater. But to make him legend you don't need to put SS down. there are fans who enjoy SS as well. Edho BO paththi pesna edho veetu lockerla irukra panaththa pathi pesra mathiri ore BURNING. ean? how many of you realize KH is acting non-stop to make more money? or is he trying to cultivate younger generation? or was that even what you guys think he's doing? there're 100s of negative things we could speak more in detail about KH but i don't think any SS fan is concerned to talk about it. empty vessels. let's see how Kabali fares to TV or UV and then let's all conclude if he really lost the glamour and shine and the market. if i have to guess it'll sell at the price TV + UV put together to show who's the real king.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    good post. look at this thread. i am not seeing any SS fans insulting or badmouthing KH but KH fans have some insecurity or whatever crap that is so always badmouth SS and fans, why? if you think KH a legend, ok good for you, go watch movie in theater. But to make him legend you don't need to put SS down. there are fans who enjoy SS as well. Edho BO paththi pesna edho veetu lockerla irukra panaththa pathi pesra mathiri ore BURNING. ean? how many of you realize KH is acting non-stop to make more money? or is he trying to cultivate younger generation? or was that even what you guys think he's doing? there're 100s of negative things we could speak more in detail about KH but i don't think any SS fan is concerned to talk about it. empty vessels. let's see how Kabali fares to TV or UV and then let's all conclude if he really lost the glamour and shine and the market. if i have to guess it'll sell at the price TV + UV put together to show who's the real king.

correct - Kamal is acting non-stop to make more money - yes - until now, I thought he acts free every other movie - thanks for the clarification...
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    sarcasm is a gift to unleash whenever it is warranted - particularly, when someone simply walks in and starts blabbering stuff without any rationale/logic etc - if the said person who is blabbering is deliberately making noise to attract attention - no different from intentionally inserted punch dialogs in their star's films - it is important to put them in the place they richly deserve!

on the other hand, if the said blubberer is mentally insane, one can ignore them completely..

now tell me which of the above two categories does the blabbering intellectual belong to? if it is the former, then the responses to blabberings are immensely justified - if it is the latter, why are ppl with questionable sanity roaming amidst the rest?

not just this thread, the said person has been puking around in other threads on Box office, Vijay threads as well - is this a pattern only am observing, or is it real?
    Sarcasm is a gift? HUH!!

Interesting!

When others are sarcastic, people label them as they are "provocative"!

Dont we have two balances and one for ourselves and the other for others?? That's the problem. Yeah sarcasm is a gift. Seems like you claim yourself as "gifted"! I humbly agree with your claim at this time!
    This is a very big world!