Page 132 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

பழைய படங்களின் விளம்பரங்களை பார்க்கும் பொழுது மனதில் எவ்வளவு சந்தோசம்.
    தூங்காதே தம்பி தூங்காதே படம் மதுரையில் 200 நாட்கள் தான் ஒடியது என நினைத்து கொண்டிருந்தேன். ஆனால் 250 நாட்கள் ஒடியிருக்கிறது, (16 வயதினிலே படமும் மினிப்ரியாவில் 250 நாட்கள் ஒடியது என நினைக்கிறேன்).இத்தனைக்கும் தூங்காதே தம்பி தூங்காதே மதுரையில் 2 திரை அரங்குகளில் (சுகப்ரியா,மது)திரையிடப்பட்டது.
    படம் தீபாவளியன்று வெளியானது.சுகப்ரியா சின்ன தியேட்டர் டிக்கட் கிடைக்காது.மது பெரிய தியேட்டர்,அங்கே எப்படியும் டிக்கட் வாங்கிடலாம் என வீட்டிற்கு தெரியாமல் மதியம் தனியாக கிளம்பிட்டேன்(13 வயது). ஆனால் தியேட்டருக்கு போய் கூட்டதை பார்த்து பயந்து போய் படம் பார்க்காமல் வீட்டிற்கு திரும்பி வந்து விட்டேன். சாயந்திரம் அம்மாவை கூட்டிகிட்டு தங்கமகன் படம் பார்த்தேன். கடைசியில் படத்தை 175 நாட்கள் கழித்துதான் சுகப்ரியாவில் பார்த்தேன்.
    இருந்தாலும் எனக்கு தங்கமகன் தான் பிடித்து இருந்தது.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    He has always used Vijay to put Kamal down even before Raajaa entered into box office debates. Avarukku kamal meala semma gaandu ...

Just a few days back he mentioned Vijay's flop movies run better than Kamal's hit movies.

ippo yetho kamaloda acting pathi pesurar.
    கொஞ்சம் பொறுங்கள். அடுத்து கமல் vs சிவாஜிதான்.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajaram anne. avar thaan appadi irukkaaru.. vittuthalunga...mgr for all round writing directing skills... n sivaji for his acting...madipom naanga...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    கொஞ்சம் பொறுங்கள். அடுத்து கமல் vs சிவாஜிதான்.
    Shivaji vs Vijay/Ajith potu udunga...adhaaan sari

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Shivaji vs Vijay/Ajith potu udunga...adhaaan sari

Post Thanks / Like
    i did check few messages over the weekend and had little fun but couldn't respond earlier before the whole posts were moved into recycle bin. Let me admit first I like both SS & UN and i stated in the past that i go to theater to watch a movie only if it's from one of them. but lately many KH fans are divulging into dirty talks on SS creating rift between groups then it warrants such responses from other gang. not trying to label myself a neutral but definitely this needs to stop, you talk about numbers you talk about hits etc but don't get to a personal level. this is disguising. we all should agree (or to disagree) that these two are the ones opened the market to all tamil films now younger gen are enjoying the fruits. pre sivaji, dasavatharam these avenues were very small.

can someone be neutral? apparently in this forum it it is not possible. either you have to be VJ fan or AJ fan or a KH fan or a RK fan. Why so? this trend needs to stop. i read forums for long time but this trend is only recently started and was seed by the so called 'dr' and few others. i have no complains about ppl saying bloated numbers etc but don't get to personal stuff.

not to start another argument but some of you are proud that KH doesn't use big technicians and RK mostly uses renowned technicians, reason is simple, RK is a directors actor. KH likes to be with his own gang, will always run into creativity issues with technicians so if you see him he's always careful to choose someone who just follows what he says instead of someone who stands against his creative decisions. both are right on their own stands. may be KH is overqualified for these fans but these two are the symbols of TN movie industry to outside world.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சினிமாவில் 56 வது வருடத்தில் அடியெடுத்து வைக்கும் எங்கள் உலகநாயகனுக்கு தலை வணங்குகிறோம்!!!! AUG 12 #UlagaNayagan56

Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post

பழைய படங்களின் விளம்பரங்களை பார்க்கும் பொழுது மனதில் எவ்வளவு சந்தோசம்.
    தூங்காதே தம்பி தூங்காதே படம் மதுரையில் 200 நாட்கள் தான் ஒடியது என நினைத்து கொண்டிருந்தேன். ஆனால் 250 நாட்கள் ஒடியிருக்கிறது, (16 வயதினிலே படமும் மினிப்ரியாவில் 250 நாட்கள் ஒடியது என நினைக்கிறேன்).இத்தனைக்கும் தூங்காதே தம்பி தூங்காதே மதுரையில் 2 திரை அரங்குகளில் (சுகப்ரியா,மது)திரையிடப்பட்டது.
    படம் தீபாவளியன்று வெளியானது.சுகப்ரியா சின்ன தியேட்டர் டிக்கட் கிடைக்காது.மது பெரிய தியேட்டர்,அங்கே எப்படியும் டிக்கட் வாங்கிடலாம் என வீட்டிற்கு தெரியாமல் மதியம் தனியாக கிளம்பிட்டேன்(13 வயது). ஆனால் தியேட்டருக்கு போய் கூட்டதை பார்த்து பயந்து போய் படம் பார்க்காமல் வீட்டிற்கு திரும்பி வந்து விட்டேன். சாயந்திரம் அம்மாவை கூட்டிகிட்டு தங்கமகன் படம் பார்த்தேன். கடைசியில் படத்தை 175 நாட்கள் கழித்துதான் சுகப்ரியாவில் பார்த்தேன்.
    இருந்தாலும் எனக்கு தங்கமகன் தான் பிடித்து இருந்தது.

Yes - recall the Thanga magan vs TTT releases - most ppl could relate to TM's mother sentiment angle better than TTT's mother sentiment angle, even though TTT had a super popular mother sentiment song ('naanaga naan illai thaayey') - mother sentiment was a must in the 1980s - pre-Nayagan years - for a formula masala film to succeed - no matter who the star was!

Both had IR in that kind of a form that gets a Mark Waugh or a David Gower scoring tons before lunch!

while TMM had the funky disco 'vaa vaa pakkam vaa', the orchestral/bass riot 'poomaalai oru paavai', and the dulcet 'raathiriyil poothirikkum', TTT had the colossal magnum opus 'vaanam keezhey' that not only equalled all of TM's songs, but remains unmatched in its orchestral grandeur to-date (add to that Kamal's befitting grace, though the special effects were limited by standards of those days)!

interestingly, for a Kamal film, not a single duet - unheard of in the 80s!
    Last edited by irir123; 11th August 2015 at 06:28 AM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    interestingly, for a Kamal film, not a single duet - unheard of in the 80s!
    சும்மா நிப்பேனாடி is not duet?
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    சும்மா நிப்பேனாடி is not duet?
    Summa nikkathinge... right?
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !