Page 123 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's hope we hear something good on VR2. That + TV + potential Lingusamy movie would be a great line up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    அபஸ்வரமா ஒரு பாட்டு -(

நகத்தை கீருற மாதிரி ஒரு குரல் -((

ஆடவே வராம குலுக்கு குலுக்கி ஆடுற ஒரு நடிகை! - (((

திகில் முருகன் உடை அலங்காரம் செஞ்சா மாதிரி கமலுக்கு சொக்கா!! -)

சம்பந்தமே இல்லாம DRUMS உருட்டு உருட்டுன்னு உருட்டற மாதிரி காட்சி அமைப்பு -( - )

இதெல்லாம் கூட பொறுத்துக்கலாம் - ஆனா அந்த 'கோலா கோலா கோகோ கோலா' பாட்டிருக்கே - கொலை வெறி வராம மக்கள்ஸ் இதையெல்லாம் வேற பார்த்து வசிருக்கங்கன்னா பாருங்க!

Pre-நாயகன் வருஷங்கள்ல கமல் ரொம்ப பொறுமையா இந்த மாதிரி அமர காவியங்களில் நடிக்க வேண்டிய நிர்பந்தம்.

மனுஷர் எப்படிதான் இந்த fieldல இதையெல்லாம் ஜீரனசிக்கிட்டு காலம் தள்ளினாரோ?!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kamal sums up most crap in one single line!! "சினிமாவே பண்டிதர்கள் கையில இருந்துச்சி"
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    and i sometimes feel that though kamal is too fast and advanced in all aspects, sometimes i feel, if the whole of industry, and audience all moved in jet speed along with kamal, one day the whole industry will be totally advanced and almost near perfect but that may be boring / complicated at times. So in a way its better to move a bit slow, aka normal pace and improve the industry! in that way, some compromises and regular stuff et all are absolutely ok sometimes! kamal has done such compromises lot and lot of times and in a way it helped him too!

But, this cola cola kind of stuff are worse of the worsest!, no doubt!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal oru pakkaa masala padam edukkanum-nu innum pala rasigargal vEndikkittu irukkaanga... Our man is not listening... Let him come out with one masala movie next with the only aim of entertainment... Nadakkananum....
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    and i sometimes feel that though kamal is too fast and advanced in all aspects, sometimes i feel, if the whole of industry, and audience all moved in jet speed along with kamal, one day the whole industry will be totally advanced and almost near perfect but that may be boring / complicated at times. So in a way its better to move a bit slow, aka normal pace and improve the industry! in that way, some compromises and regular stuff et all are absolutely ok sometimes! kamal has done such compromises lot and lot of times and in a way it helped him too!

But, this cola cola kind of stuff are worse of the worsest!, no doubt!

that 'mangamma sabadham' came after the likes of 'Moondram pirai' 'Salangai oli' and around the times of 'sippikkul muthu/swathi muthyam' makes the contrast even more painful!

இதே படத்துல 'சொர்கத்தின் வாசல் எங்கே' - a Michael Jackson 'billy jean' ripoff song, with Madhavi wearing some of the most god-awful costumes ever -(

Kamal does his best filling the screen with as much grace as he can muster to this ungraceful song;

while Madhavi with her body weight distributed unequally all over (extra weight in the wrong places I mean) - கசக்கா முசக்கா stylela முக்கி முக்கி கால் கையெல்லாம் ஆட்டுனாலும், பருத்தி கொட்ட தின்ன குரங்குக்கு விக்கல் வந்தா மாதிரி உதறி தள்றாங்க - என்ன கொடுமை

Last edited by irir123; 24th July 2015 at 07:00 PM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Kamal oru pakkaa masala padam edukkanum-nu innum pala rasigargal vEndikkittu irukkaanga... Our man is not listening... Let him come out with one masala movie next with the only aim of entertainment... Nadakkananum....

வேணாம் - எதுக்கு நமக்கு இந்த வீண் ஆசையெல்லாம்? அவராவே இமய மலைக்கு சன்யாசம் போக வச்சுறாதீங்க !
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mangama Sabatham.

It's interesting to remember this movie now. This is the last film Kamal acted under Balaji's production house. After this movie or during the making of the movie, Kamal had a big fight with Balaji and never acted in his production after that. Balaji was one of the major producer during that time. After 'Kadhal Parisu', he had big fight with R.M.Veerapan of Sathya Movies and never acted in that banner. During that time, RM Veerappan was very big shot in politics. After the flop of 'Paer Sollum Pillai', he had problem with AVM brothers and stopped acting in that banner. This may answer the irir123's question of how Kamal acted during the time. He was rebel most of the time and answers the current big question why he is having more enemies in the industry and media.

Now, Papanasam producer Suresh Balaji is Balaji's son.

Time heals the wounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    TFI Blockbusters - An Analysis(KamalHaasan's BO prowess) Part1: http://tl.gd/n_1sn43ce Part2: http://tl.gd/n_1sn4ntl by @Uttaman69 #MustRead

Inviting all the TFI's So called, SelfMade BO Trade Unalysts to take Tution from @Uttaman69 and get the Real Truth!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nsv View Post
    Mangama Sabatham.

It's interesting to remember this movie now. This is the last film Kamal acted under Balaji's production house. After this movie or during the making of the movie, Kamal had a big fight with Balaji and never acted in his production after that. Balaji was one of the major producer during that time. After 'Kadhal Parisu', he had big fight with R.M.Veerapan of Sathya Movies and never acted in that banner. During that time, RM Veerappan was very big shot in politics. After the flop of 'Paer Sollum Pillai', he had problem with AVM brothers and stopped acting in that banner. This may answer the irir123's question of how Kamal acted during the time. He was rebel most of the time and answers the current big question why he is having more enemies in the industry and media.

Now, Papanasam producer Suresh Balaji is Balaji's son.

Time heals the wounds.

Ok - it now makes sense why the music was by Shankar Ganesh even when IR was at his peak - the K Balaji - IR tiff!
    -Robert Frost