Post Thanks / Like
    Pazhasaa irukalaam Dr. but, naan ippo thaan paakaren....nice one, Gounder

4. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goundar_strike View Post
    Interesting edit (Source: WhatsApp)

Attachment 4026

intha koozhi chinnatha irukochola urichathu...
    ........ithu athey kozhi perusa irukochala urichathu

6. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan Fans retweeted
    சண்டியர் கரன் @SandiyarKaran · 4h 4 hours ago
    #KamalHaasan @superstarrajini ஹீரோவாக தமிழில் ஒரே நாள் அல்லது இரண்டு வார இடைவெளியில் மோதிய படங்களின் முடிவுகள்

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My career can be defined as before and after Kamal: Ghibran

On a humid day, near a sea shore apartment, Ghibran has taken his time to talk to Indiaglitz regarding his attempt as an executive producer for a short film ‘Swayer Corporations’; which has been selected for Cannes this year and his journey so far in Tamil cinema. Ghibran is more like a guy next door than a celebrity and one can discuss anything and everything related to the world of cinema and music. Here we present you some of our conversation with the happening music director which we think could be an interesting read for you.

Can we say that your career can be distinguished as before and after ‘Uttama Villain’?

Yeah, you can (chuckles) well, instead of saying that way, I can term it as before and after Kamal. I was like a studios student in front of Kamal, and wanted to impress him in the best way I can.

Have you missed any other big projects while travelling with Kamal for ‘UV’?

Yes, I did. But I have no regrets. Because, ‘Uttama Villain’ deserves this much amount of time. Had it not been Kamalhassan, the movie would have taken double the time to complete. Since, the music travels all along with the movie, I feel that the time we have spent is absolutely justifiable. Moreover, if I value the amount of things I have learnt from Kamal, I think this will be an unforgettable journey in my life.

How did you feel when you heard the final output?

It was a very emotional moment. No way that I can put them in words, but I was elated in the same way like I did when my child was born.

How did Kamal’s inputs help you in completing the project?

Kamal’s narration was fantastic. He was sure of what he’s doing and asked exactly what he needed for the film. I have worked with all my heart and kept the brain aside.

You have successfully combined the traditional ‘Villippattu’ with western orchestrations, was it intentional…

(Ghibran starts to answer even before we complete the question) Neither you or I cannot predict what really happened during 8th century and what kind of instruments were in use. You must treat the story as a fantasy and given the freedom we get from the word ‘fantasy’ has pushed me to try various things. (Beware reviewers, you just cannot question the creative output after watching the movie).

You must have experimented a lot for ‘UV’. Do you have a tune back at this point in time?

Ghibran starts to answer with a big smile, Yes! I did experiment a lot and what we have presented is just a drop. The OST consists 60 minutes of music and the movie will offer another 60+ mins. Adding to this I think, I got close to 200 mins of BGM and songs, which we tried throughout our journey.

Did K.B sir, listen to ‘UV’?

No. We tried our best to complete all the works related to the album, but we couldn’t. It will remain as one of the biggest disappointment.

‘Uttama Villain’ is all set to release on April 10th and expected to offer a whole new experience for the fans of Tamil cinema.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/My-Career-...il-news-128413

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never seen the man wearing a cap in public before...

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Junior Hubber pamrang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is that with him in the picture?

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parvathi nair ...... the fatso sons girlnfriend in uv
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    And friends ........ April 10 can be safely ruled out. Pray for my sake its not 17th.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Junior Member Junior Hubber pamrang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why Doctor? Do you know now that it is not 10th or is this a guesstimate based on lack of promos etc.?