Page 213 of 274 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Do not agree with KH here. The people involved and their larger organization are indoctrinated to only hate .. They kill anybody be it other religions/other sects of the same religion/women etc. Unfit to be a part of the modern civilized world. Yes, on this one, he is naive. He went through earlier himself with appeasement and we know what happened. You give more, they demand/take more from you. Doing what KH says will make their task only easier.

I will have to agree with you - that is why I quoted his words about "...sounding naive..."

I dont endorse his views entirely either.. in fact, Freedom at Midnight - on which Hey Ram was based - contains a narration in which a Punjabi refugee family approaches Gandhi (with Godse hovering in the background with severe migraine, undecided about his plan of action) - and vent their pain at having lost a daughter to gang rape to a Muslim mob - and Gandhi asks them to bear the pain, until such mobs undergo a change of heart!! The refugee family curses him and leave the place - Godse witnesses this and decides to do what he did eventually...

None of the above is make-believe - it is all recorded by Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins - and am sure Kamal knows it too - Kamal Haasan - only because he has become a celebrity - is forced to be politically correct - and much like the politically correct leaders of the West, he is choosing the same path - better safe than be sorry!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    I will have to agree with you - that is why I quoted his words about "...sounding naive..."

I dont endorse his views entirely either.. in fact, Freedom at Midnight - on which Hey Ram was based - contains a narration in which a Punjabi refugee family approaches Gandhi (with Godse hovering in the background with severe migraine, undecided about his plan of action) - and vent their pain at having lost a daughter to gang rape to a Muslim mob - and Gandhi asks them to bear the pain, until such mobs undergo a change of heart!! The refugee family curses him and leave the place - Godse witnesses this and decides to do what he did eventually...

None of the above is make-believe - it is all recorded by Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins - and am sure Kamal knows it too - Kamal Haasan - only because he has become a celebrity - is forced to be politically correct - and much like the politically correct leaders of the West, he is choosing the same path - better safe than be sorry!
    Come-On.. Kamal has chosen Gandhian way of life since many years down the lane. And his wisdom on United India, Harmony among every states in India, Ahimsa - the non violence path for life, Social reforms by humanitarian acts - the so called majority people never understand the value of them. Even in his movie making skills and moves, he is so unique and different from ordinary people.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uthama Villain bagged awards...

5. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    vennkiram - i see where you are coming from - but thats not the point - if the response to what happened in Paris is one of what he is suggesting, France will go the India way - post November 2008 Mumbai attacks, barring Kasab's arrest, not a single prosecution, be it, Lakhvi or any of the Lashkar e toiba leaders in Pakistan, or David Headley (aka Daood Sayed Gilani)..

The same Kamal when once asked about the US, said '..it is a wounded country..' referring to the 9/11 aftermath!

France is wounded now - terribly - this is not a hit-and-run case, nor, is it a shop lifting case of a homeless person stealing milk powder for his baby - this is mass murder, well-planned, organized, based on religious ideology to send a message across - Hassar should know that..

Also, while he has every right to be a Gandhiavadhi - others have a right NOT to be one! There are so many who do not endorse Gandhi's views entirely, well, Kamal himself has admitted Gandhi was also an ordinary person (he doesn't say it explicitly, but tacitly refers to him having flawed views/thought processes!)

"...unarchi enbadhu vendum..." - Bharati
    Last edited by irir123; 16th November 2015 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sundar kamal from twitter.. he is close to Vfx madhu..

I Wrote One Different Story For #Kamal Sir And Waiting For #Kamal Sir Oppointment - Director #GauthemMenon In ThanthiTv !

Everything In The World (Doubt) You Ask #Kamal Sir..He Have Answers For All With Full Details - Actress #Meena In Ztamil #SimplyKhushbu !

Everything In The World You Ask To #Kamal Sir..He Is Encyclopedia Of All - Actress #Meena In Ztamil #SimplyKhushbu Program !

One Thing I Tell Clearly..Keep Your Excitement On Sky Level Or Etc On #Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 ! Its Beyond Everything

If #Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 Release Properly Means Its Re-Written "BOX OFFICE" History & Change "INDIAN CINEMA" For Sure ! #KamalHaasan

Indian Cinema Get Ready For #Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 Attack Its Gonna Be Really Shocking Experience For Us !

When You Saw #Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 You Guys Are Really #Shocked& #Stunned ! Mark My Words & Tweets #GooseBumps #Unbeleivable

#Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 OMG ! My Lips Are Locked..No Words To Explain..After Film Released Whole Cinema Industry SHOCKED &

#Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 To Take Indian Cinema Into Next Level ! I Dnt Reveal Anything ! Wait & Watch The Unbeleivable Magic

Lot Of Unbeleivable Things Heared About All Upcoming Movies About Our #KamalHaasan ! "Eni #AANDAVAR Aatam Than"

| Suprise News | #Vishwaroopam2/#Vishwaroop2 CG Works Started In USA & Big Summer 2016 Release ! #KamalHaasan
    Last edited by shwas; 16th November 2015 at 09:36 PM.

8. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    shwas

it is hurting the eyes - your above posting - jeez!

can you please 'translate' it ? am not a cryptographer by any means - your posting looks like a T Rajender script run amok..
    Last edited by irir123; 16th November 2015 at 09:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    edited sir

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    சக்கரை பொங்கலுக்கு வடைகறியா?

Post Thanks / Like
    thalai sutthuiudhu - VR2 release, Rajeev Kumar directed film with Amala gaaru, idhukku naduvula GVM padamaa ?
    Last edited by irir123; 16th November 2015 at 11:08 PM.