Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Since a new thread was yet to be opened, I thought I could take the opportunity to. Please do tell me if you have an alternate title. Will be more than happy to change it if it is good.
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 3rd October 2014 at 07:31 PM.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. Thanks CEDYBLUE, avavh3, hattori_hanzo, NOV thanked for this post
    Likes CEDYBLUE, Cinemarasigan, avavh3, NOV liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Since a new thread was yet to be opened, I thought I could take the opportunity to. Please do tell me if you have an alternate title. Will be more than happy to change it if it is good.
    Looks good. Thanks for starting it, Arvind.

This is the right time to feel proud of our Thalaivar. Out of 7 crore Thamizhans, Kamal is chosen by our PM to cleanse his state. Nenachaa pullarikkudhu. Idhukku equala vera endha awardum varaadhu. I sincerely hope he gets a good support from not only his fans but the general public.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

5. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mr Arvind Srinivasan for opening a new thread to glorify our Kamal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks hattori and Ravi Ravi. Here is Kamal's response to the PMs "Clean India" challenge.

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Digressing back to movies.

Any concrete information on release dates?
    Viswa 2 shooting over. UV - shooting over. Papanasam - 85% over (by seeing the stills and news).
    Now 1.5 years waiting. If I reply on promotions, it does not look like this year we will see any of the 3 movies mentioned above.
    Watching varumayin niram sivappu today.. no choice
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    அவம் படத்திற்காக குரல் கொடுத்த கமல்ஹாஸன்!

விஜே புரொடக்ஷன்ஸ் தயாரிப்பில் புதுமுக இயக்குனர் விஜய் வில்வாகிரிஷ் இயக்கத்தில் சுந்தர்மூர்த்தி இசையில் உருவாகிவரும் படம் 'அவம்'. இப்படத்திற்கு சிறப்பு சேர்க்கும் வகையில் கமல்ஹாசன் ஒரு பாடல் பாடியுள்ளார். இந்த பாடல் ஒரு இளைஞனின் தனிமையையும் கவலையையும் உணர்ச்சிப்பூர்வமாக வெளிபடுத்தும் பாடல் என்பதால் பாடகர் இப்பாடலின் வரிகளை உணர்ந்து அதன் உண்மையை வெளிபடுத்தும் வகையில் பாடவேண்டியதிருந்தது. கமல் இந்த வரிகளின் தன்மையை உணர்ந்து தன் குரலின் வாயிலாக பாடலுக்கு உயிர் கொடுத்துள்ளார் என்றால் அது மிகையாகாது. பாடலை எழுதியிருப்பவர் மதன் கார்க்கி.

படத்தின் கதை இது: சாதாரண வாழ்க்கையை அனுபவித்து கொண்டிருக்கும் கார்த்திக், ஒரு விளம்பர நிறுவனத்தில் பணிபுரிந்து வருகிறான். அவனது அலுவலகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் ஒரு பெண்ணை சந்தித்ததும், அந்த பெண்ணால் அவன் வாழ்க்கையில் நடக்கும் எதிர்பாரா சம்பங்கள், அந்த சம்பவத்தால் நிகமும் நிகழ்வுகளே படத்தின் கதை கரு. பல புதுமுகங்களுடன் அனுபவசாலி நகர்களும் நடிக்கிறார்கள். படத்தின் நாயகனாக கௌரவ் நாயகனாக நடிக்க, கன்னட நடிகை காவ்யா ஷெட்டி நாயகியாக நடிக்கிறார். விவேக் லெஸ்தர் உத்துப் படத்தில் வில்லனாக நடிக்க, கார்த்திக் வில்வாகிரிஷ், காஜல் வசிஷ்ட், எம்.எஸ்.பாஸ்கர், அனுபமா குமார் மற்றும் பலர் நடித்துள்ளனர். குகன் எஸ் பழனி படத்தின் ஒளிப்பதிவை மேற்கொள்கிறார், இவர் ராஜா ராணி படத்தில் துணை ஒளிப்பதிவாளராக பணியாற்றியவர். ஆதியப்பன் சிவா படத்தொகுப்பு வேலைகளை கவினித்து கொள்ள, அயனா ஜெயகாந்த் கலை இயக்கத்தை கையாள்கிறார். அவம் படத்தை விஜய் வில்வாகிருஷ் இயக்கியுள்ளார்.

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/kama...am-031167.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan has hold the record of highest number of films submitted by India for the "Best Foreign Language Film - Oscar".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, in action at the right earnest ..

Kamal's fan club kickstarts Clean Campaign

With the PM of India launching the Clean India Campaign, the list of celebrities he has nominated for his drive also has our very own Ulaganayagan in it. As the actor released a video on social media accepting his invitation, the fan club of Kamal Hassan 'All India Kamal Hassan Narpani Iyakkam' has already kickstarted work for this campaign. The first segment of the drive will start at Tuticorn with a free Medical Camp and is being spearheaded by Dr.Raghupathy a senior cardiologist. The activity will start by 9:00am on October 5th and will have quite a number of Volunteers from the Narpani Iyakkam. Apart from Kamal Hassan, the PM of India has also invited Salman Khan, Sachin Tendulkar to be a part of this clean India drive.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Kamals-Fan...il-news-115673
    Last edited by bill4u; 5th October 2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: add url

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Looks good. Thanks for starting it, Arvind.

This is the right time to feel proud of our Thalaivar. Out of 7 crore Thamizhans, Kamal is chosen by our PM to cleanse his state. Nenachaa pullarikkudhu. Idhukku equala vera endha awardum varaadhu. I sincerely hope he gets a good support from not only his fans but the general public.
    Great Honor indeed... Not sure how PM noticed KH and chosen him...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Digressing back to movies.

Any concrete information on release dates?
    Viswa 2 shooting over. UV - shooting over. Papanasam - 85% over (by seeing the stills and news).
    Now 1.5 years waiting. If I reply on promotions, it does not look like this year we will see any of the 3 movies mentioned above.
    Watching varumayin niram sivappu today.. no choice
    Viswa 2 - we all know that it can be released after the release of "I" only. No confirmed release.

Uttama Villain - 90% can be released any time after Deepavali since Eros has bought the film.

Papanasam - Since the producers cannot wait for long, it may be released any time after Uttama Villain.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast