Page 273 of 274 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    BREAKING: VISHWAROOPAM 2 REVIVED FINALLY!

Kamal Haasan's long awaited Vishwaroopam 2, is finally seeing a development! Kamal Haasan, a few months ago, posted on his Twitter account that all bigger financial issues are sorted out, and only technical issues were left to be cleared.

Our close sources inform that the dubbing has started for Vishwaroopam 2 from yesterday and it is going on full swing. When we checked with Rajesh M Selva, the close associate of Kamal Haasan and director of Thoongavanam, he confirmed the news by saying, "Yes, we have revived, and it is not just dubbing, we are working on other departments too. The post-production works are in full swing."

This definitely must be a happy news for all the Ulaganayagan fans!

--bw

something happening .. hope it goes to completion.
    Last edited by bill4u; 20th April 2017 at 09:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Earlier this morning, we had reported that the post production works of Vishwaroopam 2 have resumed. We have some more exciting updates following that!

When we contacted our reliable sources to know more about the film's progress, they said that the film is almost over. Only a week of patchwork shoot is left out, and the editing is believed to be in its finishing stages. It was also told that the film would be released much faster and sooner than the audience expect.

Meanwhile, Rajesh M Selva took to Twitter to share his updates about Vishwaroopam 2. He tweeted, "Yes, Vishwaroopam 2 revived..! Post works with the same old crew back in action. Exciting..! #Vishwarooam2 @GhibranOfficial @kunal_rajan. Vishwaroop2 (Hindi) and Vishwaroopam2 (Telugu) dubbing in progress.! It's gonna be much bigger than Vishwaroopam. #happycrew #Vishwaroopam2."

Music director Ghibran also shared his happiness about this by tweeting, "Started working on #Vishwaroopam2! Excited and thrilled as it's my first film started with Sir @RajeshMSelva @kunal_rajan".

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...n-updates.html

Post Thanks / Like
    proficient in yet another talent ...

Kamal Haasan's another amazing talent

We all know that Kama Haasan is not only multi-talented but also multi-lingual. Apart from his mother tongue Tamil, the veteran star actor is proficient in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi. And the Ulaganayagan's flamboyant skills in English and its various accents and dialects needs no introduction.

Now we get to know that the actor knows another language that is sign language.

Prominent sign language expert and anchor Vijayalakshmi in her exclusive interview to IndiaGlitz has revealed that Kamal is so proficient in sign language and he can communicate with the deaf and dumb people in the language they can understand.

"Once I went to meet Mr.Kamal Haasan to invite him for a function with my students. He started talking with the students in sign language and eliminated my work of interpreting his words to them. He also knows American sign language." Vijayalakshmi recounts.

At 62,the ageless Ulaganayagan never ceases to amaze us indeed!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/kamal-haas...ws-183992.html

Post Thanks / Like

Kamal Haasan ✔ @ikamalhaasan
    Happy to anounce:
    Today 7pm Vishwaroop 2 Hindi first look poster & Vishwaroopam Tamizh Telugu 1st look posters release Exclusively for you
    4:06 AM - 2 May 2017
    3,149 3,149 Retweets 7,960 7,960 likes

The long awaited sequel to the blockbuster hit 'Vishwaroopam' has been taken over by Kamal Haasan's Raj Kamal Films from Aascar Movies and the post production work is in full swing as we reported earlier.

'Vishwaroopam 2' has Kamal Haasan, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Shekar Kapur and Rahul Bose in the cast and here is the Ulaganayagan's important announcement about the first look.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

7. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good. Make it quick sir. We've been waiting for a long time.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Vishwaroopam 2 will be even more volatile, says Kamal Haasan

On Tuesday, veteran actor Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to unveil the first look poster of his much-awaited Vishwaroopam 2, which went viral on the internet.

Ever since the release of the first part, fans have waiting with bated breaths for the sequel, which is touted to be high on action. On Tuesday, Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to share the first look poster of Vishwaroopam 2, which created waves on the internet.
    Though the release date of the film is yet to be locked, Kamal Haasan says that part 2 will be even more volatile than Vishwaroopam. Speaking about the film, Haasan was quoted by The Quint as saying, "In the sequel of Vishwaroopam you will see many more layers to my character. You just wait and watch. The sequel will be even more volatile. We'd get into my character's antecedents. The highlight of the sequel would be Jaideep Ahlawat."
    Vishwaroopam spawned several heated debates across the country, as a ban was imposed on the film in Tamil Nadu. Notably, Kamal Haasan was used as a pawn in the game of politics. So much so that the actor wanted to leave India.

"I was labelled an anti-Muslim. I wonder where these groups were when I was being attacked for Hey Ram 17 years ago. At that time my film was a threat to the saffron colour. In Vishwaroopam it was the colour green. Only the colour changes. The pattern of illogical protests remain the same. I am against any kind of terrorism, whatever its colour: green, saffron or khaki. I love all Indians regardless of their religion," said Haasan.
    Vishwaroopam hit the screens on February 7, 2013 in Tamil Nadu and went on to become the highest grossing Tamil film of that year, raking in more than Rs 200 crore at the box office.

Directed by Kamal Haasan, the film starred Rahul Bose, Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Shekhar Kapur in pivotal roles. Produced by Haasan's RaajKamal Film International, Vishwaroopam 2 is expected to release this year.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/v.../1/945190.html

Finally VR-2 is happening .... lets hope the release is smooth this time.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.rediff.com/news/interview...h/20170811.htm

Is Kamal Haasan finally taking the political plunge? Subhash K Jha asked him.

You are back in the news.

This is not what I want to do, or be.

I am not here to make news.

I have much larger plans which have nothing to do with me.

Are you finally taking a plunge into active politics?

Did I say that? What makes you think that?

You were at a DMK event on Thursday.

I was, and I am glad I did.

I was there not as a political animal, but in support of and admiration for the DMK newspaper Murasoli which completed 75 years.

Seventy five years in this era of instant news and overnight journalism! Wouldn't you want me to be there with you when you complete 75 years?

I doubt it.

What? That you will complete 75 years? Or that I will be on stage with you?

Both. But tell me when you made that jibe from the stage about how you would rather do things for self-respect than self-defence, were you aiming at Rajinikanth?

No.

Why would I want to take a jibe at my friend and colleague whom I've known and loved for 40 years?

Mr Jha, you want me to heckle a dear friend?

Well, it seemed like that's exactly what you were doing.

Then it seemed wrong.

I was taking an aim at all those who refuse to stand up against corruption.

When you don't take a stand against corruption you tacitly support it.

And I am not talking about only the corruption in Tamil politics I am looking at a pan-Dravidian India, free of corruption.

How can you single-handedly free Indian politics of corruption?

Let me at least try. Do you mind?

If my idol Mahatma Gandhi could fight to eradicate corruption at the age of 78, why can't I try at 60?

Do you see corruption as the scourge of Indian politics?

I absolutely do.

And I want to fight it until my dying breath.

The whites took their skin-deep whiteness with them but left behind the blackness of corruption.

Today, that blackness is destroying the very fabric of our democracy.

What according to you is the solution?

A performance-oriented democracy.

Make our representatives in Parliament accountable. They cannot sit in power for five years without showing results.

We should work towards a legislation to sack non-performing politicians.

This may not happen during my lifetime, but I will try for it anyway.

Are you joining the DMK?

That question again.

Mr Jha, are you looking for your headline for the day?

No, I am not joining the DMK.

But I am in support of any organisation that stands against corruption.

Like I said, I was up there to support their newspaper's platinum jubilee.

They (the DMK) had sent me a telegram to join their party 30 years ago.

Are you responding to that telegram now?

No, I would rather be like Mahatma Gandhi, sending out my own telegrams to the world.

In fact, my daughters call me Bapu.

What according to you ails Indian politics?

We are not exercising our democratic rights properly. We need to stop looking for solutions in others.

All of are politicians waiting for our political calling.

If we don't listen to those warnings within our heart we will destroy our hard-earned freedom.
    Last edited by Kumars; 13th August 2017 at 04:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been silent for a long while. News about Indian Thatha is here ...

Post Thanks / Like
    HOLD YOUR BREATHS ! Vikram and Kamal Haasan to collaborate in next movie ?

https://www.indiaglitz.com/chiyaan-v...il-news-204341