Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,739 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Regular Hubber vidyasakaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mayyam still blocked in India. Logging in here after a very long time.
    Gone are those good old days!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vidyasakaran View Post
    Mayyam still blocked in India. Logging in here after a very long time.
    Gone are those good old days!
    Welcome back @vidyasakaran !! It is getting lonely out here without our guys .... I'm trying to rekindle the fire

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    As Kamal turns 65, a look back at his most memorable films...

Subash Babu - Malayala Manorama, November 10, 2019

If there is one man in the history of Indian cinema who deserves to be called Sakalakala Vallavan, it’s Kamal Haasan. Ever since his debut performance on the big screen as a child artiste in Kalathur Kannamma (1960) won him the President’s gold medal, the multitalented showman never had to look back. As the man turns 65 and prepares to release his next biggie, Indian-2, this edition of Dress Circle looks back at his memorable works as an actor, screenwriter, director and producer n the past six decades.

https://english.manoramaonline.com/e...con-films.html

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just happened to watch an excellent song by the legendary SPB from the movie "Thaayilamal Naan illai" ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if folks are viewing this forum anymore but if the teaser is anything to go by, we can expect some amazing stuff:

Senior Member Regular Hubber kalyan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check message
    Keep digressing

Senior Member Regular Hubber kalyan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Can finally access the Hub from India! Feeling wonderful! Logged in to the Hub after 6 years! Wonderful memories ������ Love to all members here!
    Keep digressing

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adox View Post
    Not sure if folks are viewing this forum anymore but if the teaser is anything to go by, we can expect some amazing stuff:

• Starring: Kamal Haasan, Fahadh Faasil, Vijay Sethupathi, Gayathrie Shankar, Narain
    • Story: A mysterious gang of vigilantes seems to be targeting 'corrupt' officials. Who are they? What are their motives? Amar (played by Fahadh Faasil), who is a member of a secret intelligence unit, is asked to find out.
    • 3 out of 5
    • An action film - plenty of action scenes - if you like that sort of thing, you will enjoy the film.
    • For me, this was the first time since the pandemic that I went to watch a film in a theatre, so that was nice.
    • But I felt it didn't match the hype. Usually Kamal Haasan films are a little 'different', e.g., Indhiyan, Kuruthi Punal, Dasaavathaaram, Aalavandhaan, etc. - whether good or bad, he usually presents something 'different', but this film was just like any other 'masala' film, with the punch dialogues and 'sentiment' scenes. I felt it seemed more like a Rajinikanth film than a Kamal Haasan film.
    • Kamal Haasan gives his usual style of performance, he has enough scenes to perform his usual dramatic style. Fahadh Faasil gives a good performance, Vijay Sethupathi's performance was a little disappointing.
    • There were some references to other films by the same actors, which was a nice touch.
    • So overall, not a bad film, but I felt it didn't match the hype.

"The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vikram is the work of Lokesh
    It is inter-linked with his earlier film, Kaithi
    Probably seems average to you, without this knowledge
    In this Loki-verse, Vikram was awesome - everyone played their roles so well from the main leads to the tiniest of character like Agent Rani
    Even the cameo by Suriya was par-excellence

I can't wait for both Kaithi 2 and Vikram 2
    Hail Lokesh!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!