Page 49 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    nammaalu aiyyo paavam - avara motthu mothhunu motthinaalum "anbe alla"nnu avaroda sondha sindhanaiya solraaru - has anyone from the 'aggrieved' parties watched VR and said a single good thing about it ?! I don't recall one
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    என்னங்க உங்களோட பார்வையில் தர்க்கமிருப்பதாகத் தெரியலையே! என்னமோ இறைநம்பிக்கை மட்டும் நம்ம நாட்டுல வேறுயாராலும் உந்தப்படாத, ஒருவனுக்குள் அச்சிந்தனை தானாகவே தோன்றுவது போல சொல்றிங்க.. எந்தவொரு இஸமும் பரவத் தான் செய்யும். மாவீரர், கௌதமர், இயேசு எல்லோருமே பரப்புரை செய்தவர்கள்தான். இறைநம்பிக்கை என்ற பெயரில் படர்ந்துகிடைக்கும் மூடப் பழக்கவழக்கங்கள், மதச்சடங்குகள், அடக்குமுறைகள், பிறரை ஏமாற்றிப் பிழைத்தல் போன்றவைகளை கண்டு ஒருவர் இறைமறுப்பு நிலைக்குச் செல்வது இயல்பே. அது ஒரு சிந்தனை. சிந்தனை பரவும் சக்திகொண்டது.

What a super reply
    Last edited by USV; 10th December 2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: ss

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Swamy is dead against Dravidian politics. He has been criticizing the people of Tamil Nadu for blindly following Cinema, actors and actors-turned-politicians (He calls it 'maayai'). This is something I like in him. I too find our people getting too involved in movies, so much that the way we speak, the things we do are all directly influenced by films & actors. This is prevalent in other parts of India too but the extent is much larger here. He cares a damn about the power and clout of politicians (When talking about Jaya, he says 'ava solluva, pannuva', without any 'rrrr'). And he is hell bent on bringing the congress family behind bars - Robert Vadra, Sonia & Priyanka are still in his hitlist. For the impact he has created in modern day politics, he sure isn't an ordinary clown but an Appu - oru chinna goliya vechu uyira vaangum clown

Dravidian politics married to Tamil cinema - is the reason why:

1. we continued to make mokkai film after film through the 1980s. -
    2. we gained credibility as sentimental idiots.
    3. we lost our ability to forge bonds / relationships with others/other states.

the sooner the Tamil cinema - politics nexus is severed the better for us - I know ppl will argue things are no better in other states - I care abt the state I was born in.

already our captain has made a fool of himself - i sincerely hope superstar does not follow suit - avaroda vayasula thevai illadha complication plus spare the people of TN from any more of this BS
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

5. Likes rsubras liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal answers...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Kamal Haasan wishes Rajini on his birthday and "Lingaa" for a grand success..!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

9. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan's next is 'Vaamamaargam'?

Actor Kamal Haasan who is awaiting three back to back releases in the coming months, has revealed an idea that has been in mind for sometime to make movie on. The star actor's Uttama Villain, Papanasam and Vishwaroopam 2 are all set to hit the screen soon. Meanwhile, responding to a question posted by his daughter and actress Shruti Haasan, Kamal has spoken about the idea of a movie that lingers on his mind.

Talking about the idea, Kamal Haasan said "The idea that I have on the top of my mind right now is a film which is titled 'Vaamamaargam' which means 'Left hand path'. Lot of people have a lot of thought, like few call Aghoris as Vaamamaargigal. That's a religious side. Communists are called leftists. But it's much more than that. It's a very interesting thing. It's about business ethics and I want to talk about those things."

"I think maybe as a world citizen it's my duty to talk about this subject which is on the top of my mind. This is one story that keep coming up in my mind like how it happened with Marudhanayagam, Marmayogi, Virumandi and Vishwaroopam which I wanted to make for over 7 years," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/45503870.cms

11. Likes avavh3 liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to hear 4 movies are ready and lined up for releases
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this improves thalaiver's movie releases in hindi speaking areas.

The deal will make Carnival the third largest multiplex operator with nationwide presence and over 300 screens.

Anil Ambani led Reliance Group has sold its multiplex business to South India based Carnival Group in the largest ever deal in this space.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Ind...?homepage=true