Page 268 of 274 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Another one in a similar genre of extra-marital affairs is Meendum Gokila. I liked that movie better than Manmadha Leelai. Definitely more entertaining. Great acting by Sridevi. And was Deepa good .. Vatsaayana-Vatsaayana!
    Yes I liked the movie, songs were great in the movie

ML also had great songs, minus the "Hello my dear wrong number " , such songs are not suitable for KJY .. Manaivi amaivathellam was a great song indeed .
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 14th September 2016 at 09:42 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rumor has it that next (after Sabaash) will be another remake of a Mohanlal Malayalam movie "Oppam"

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps Vishwaroopam is his last big movie. One can only expect small to mid sized movies from now on

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Rumor has it that next (after Sabaash) will be another remake of a Mohanlal Malayalam movie "Oppam"
    Also heard that Rajini has expressed interest in Oppam .... Lets see whom it ends up with.
    Last edited by bill4u; 16th September 2016 at 07:28 PM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal has officially bought the remake rights for Oppam, as per some websites.

He wanted to do an action thriller after Sabash Naidu, but he may have wanted to wait until his legs heal fully and then do the action thriller after Oppam remake.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good part about doing this subject is it will be a quickie and will follow SN, VR2 and in succession. We will get a triple treat in under a few months time. So let us feel happy with that strategy.

Point is he has to be on a roll , active and keeping the creative juices of acting, producing, scripting and also keeping his promise of giving back to his fans and we'll wishers. He promised that what ever he is doing now is just bonus trying to repay his love and affection for the millions who adore him in all the Industries he has been successful.

So my take is, just keep him excited and he will deliver multiple avatars in the same year.

Way to go Kamalji

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone actually find out what is happening with VR2? Did Shankar bring Aascar to bankrupt level post Ai release? Did Ai flop, not garner enough return of investment? Why is this being dragged for so long then, suddenly news rolls that it's coming for Diwali/Pongal/Leap year/etc.

Also, will we ever get TI/Amar Hai to start even rolliing? Im tired of hearing this remake, that remake. It's gotten to a point when so-called heroes are churning movies faster than nammavar. Yes, I adore him for being active, but being a home production, doesn't mean it should be taken slow. Also, I hope he puts more promotions in other languages too. Take Bahubali for example. Telungu-le, Rajamouli didn't even have to promote there, just visit other states for their language releases and do more press work there. I know it's not in KH's control/plate, but Im sincerely hoping with Lyca on board with Sabhash Kundu/Naidu (and I hope they buy Vishwaroopam 2 rights in all languages, leave that aascar out), things turn around. I don't want more remakes from Nammavar. I want more content like Vishwaroop2, Thalaivan Irukundaran, etc.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal Haasan recalls his two memorable Diwali releases

Celebrating the anniversaries of the super hits and films that are memorable for any reason is catching up as a trend in Kollywood. Now it seems Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan is no exception for this trend.

This week saw the anniversary of two of the veteran actor's memorable films. Director Mani Ratnam's 'Nayagan' in which Kamal played the lead role and won the National award for Best Actor released on October 21, 1987. The Friday last was the 29th year of 'Nayagan' release.

Likewise today (October 23, 2016) is the 21st anniversary of Kamal Haasan's 'Kurudhi Punal' directed by P.C.Sreeram. The critically acclaimed film released on October 23, 1995.

While the Deepavali festival is fast approaching, it is worth recalling that both the films released on the Diwali festival of the respective years. Kamal Fans in social media are avidly celebrating the anniversary of these two films of their Ulaganayagan.

In remembrance of these two films, Kamal Haasan tweeted thanking the fans for remembering these two films even after these many years.

Kamal Haasan

@ikamalhaasan

Touched by admirers remembering Nayakan & Kurithippunal. Hoping to make you happy in future. Applause gives my life and art more meaning

Looking forward to his releases ...... the wait has been quite long

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know what happened ? Didnt see this coming ... Is this true ?

Kamal Haasan and Gautami no longer together!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/55179959.cms

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it's true.... deteriorated over 2 years....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!