Page 88 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    glad to know it ran for 100 days in tamil. massive hit in telugu and i myself watched in telugu. chanceless villainism and sarcasm by mayor saab.
    Though its massive hit I don't like Indhiran Chandiran movie that much...not only IC there are around 7 movies which I can think has the potential to be like massive entertaining/BB movie like Aboorva sagotharargal but fall flat because of too much of mokkai scenes in between the movies..ex forced drug addictions scenes in soora samhaaram,Sultan of Salamia comedy,drama scenes in Vikram,too much of sexy,villaneous psycho scenes in Kalaignan rather than thriller plot,more boring scenes in IC..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    IC flashback scenes are little boring agreed. but the concept and the scenes involving chandran as indran are superb and mayar's insatiable sex-drive, the nachina fooddu song is highly impossible to be remade by any actor. hats off to kh and spb for that song. kalaignan and soorasamharam are worst movies. dont compare them with ic, vikram or vetrivizha.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    IC flashback scenes are little boring agreed. but the concept and the scenes involving chandran as indran are superb and mayar's insatiable sex-drive, the nachina fooddu song is highly impossible to be remade by any actor. hats off to kh and spb for that song. kalaignan and soorasamharam are worst movies. dont compare them with ic, vikram or vetrivizha.
    I just said the plot for above movies were good and has the potential to be good commercial movie but because of bad execution it ended as worst/average..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indiran Chandran is one of my most fav movies

6. Likes venkkiram, Anban, mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also watched the hindi dubbed version in TV.....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never new Indran Chandran was directed by Suresh Krishna ? I though he mainly directed action kind of movies ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indrudu Chandrudu in AP was a major hit.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    People calpped when the mayor slide came on my intro ppt last week. I think i will upload on u tube and give link here.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Post Thanks / Like
    thought it was singitam..didnt see in tamil missed it. but they spoiled by giving songs to mano instead of spb. so i hear only orgl version. how kh changed his face and body for mayor role is simply amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    People calpped when the mayor slide came on my intro ppt last week. I think i will upload on u tube and give link here.
    waiting dr ji