Page 170 of 274 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    முதல்மரியாதை கூட தேவர் மகனோடு ஒப்பிடவேண்டிய படமே அல்ல.
    இதை மொதல்லயே சொல்லி முடிச்சு இருக்கலாம்.. எதுக்கு ஆ வி ல 54, 60னு ஆரம்பிச்சு "நிறுக்க" முயன்றீங்கணு தெரியலை..
    This is a very big world!

2. Likes Russellvzp liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    shwas:

already Kamal and co paid Lingusamy, Mysskin and GVM (borrowing huge amounts from Barrie Osborne) - for the following:

http://www.thehindu.com/features/met...cle4784424.ece

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper...cle3022515.ece

"...Nayakan is my all time favourite film. It’s a film that actually inspired me to become a filmmaker. I was stunned by the way it was made, the performances, music, cinematography… all that. Yes, they did say that it was inspired by The Godfather, especially, the killing of the rival gang leaders when the funeral is taking place. I have seen The Godfather also, but I think this was a brilliant film in all departments. Thevar Magan was a pleasant surprise. Because till then I had only seen Kamal as an actor. I was studying in college when Thevar Magan was released. When I went for the first day, first show and saw that the story and screenplay was by Kamal Haasan it was a surprise. It totally moved me the way it was made and put together. It was in one way a beautiful adaptation of the theme from The Godfather but it was brilliantly handled - the whole village element and this yuppie guy who comes to the village and wants to get back but is not able to and is sucked into the vortex of what goes on there..."
    It does not mean anything to me. I have my own so called intelligence to find out the quality of the movie. Devar Magan is mediocre because of mediocre acting iperformances by the cast, mediocre because of the dialogues, mediocre because of the screenplay, mediocre because of the BGM, mediocre because of capturing the nuances of the community. Probably the most overrated movie of all time.

5. Likes PARAMASHIVAN, Russellvzp liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cinema View Post
    It does not mean anything to me. I have my own so called intelligence to find out the quality of the movie. Devar Magan is mediocre because of mediocre acting iperformances by the cast, mediocre because of the dialogues, mediocre because of the screenplay, mediocre because of the BGM, mediocre because of capturing the nuances of the community. Probably the most overrated movie of all time.

correct - thats what I wanted to say as well - who is this GVM, who is Mysskin et al? who are those people from Theni/Ramanathapuram/Madurai areas that saw the film over and over again and liked it? neither have any intelligence level to call this mediocre film as such - all we need are some random hubbers busy on the keyboard to vent out their vayatherichal - you are correct
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    correct - thats what I wanted to say as well - who is this GVM, who is Mysskin et al? who are those people from Theni/Ramanathapuram/Madurai areas that saw the film over and over again and liked it? neither have any intelligence level to call this mediocre film as such - all we need are some random hubbers busy on the keyboard to vent out their vayatherichal - you are correct
    cool story bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like you have high regards for the "crazy myaskin".. I am wondering whether you would agree with him all the time or only when talks "highly" about your favorite actor???

***Director Mysskin who is often known to vent out at press meets, took on Ulaganaygan Kamal Haasan and ace director Mani Ratnam recently. The acclaimed director whose 'Pisasu' produced by Bala is set to hit the screens soon, met the press recently. Venting out his anger on critics and plagiarism charges against him earlier, Mysskin alleged that the Kamal Haasan starrer, Nayagan was also copied from an international film, but the film fetched five national awards. The angry director also called out that Mani Ratnam had delivered 5 consecutive failures aand that he copied Nayagan.**

You have anything to say about Myskin here??
    Last edited by thamiz; 15th October 2015 at 12:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Seems like you have high regards for the "crazy myaskin".. I am wondering whether you would agree with him all the time or only when talks "highly" about your favorite actor???

***Director Mysskin who is often known to vent out at press meets, took on Ulaganaygan Kamal Haasan and ace director Mani Ratnam recently. The acclaimed director whose 'Pisasu' produced by Bala is set to hit the screens soon, met the press recently. Venting out his anger on critics and plagiarism charges against him earlier, Mysskin alleged that the Kamal Haasan starrer, Nayagan was also copied from an international film, but the film fetched five national awards. The angry director also called out that Mani Ratnam had delivered 5 consecutive failures aand that he copied Nayagan.**

You have anything to say about Myskin here??

Nothing - the point is Myskin admitted Nayakan/Thevar magan are two of his favorites - that he found them inspiring has nothing to do with his lament that Nayagan itself was inspired...

Mysskin, GVM, ARM, ottu mothhama Kamal padangala usathhi pesinaa naan yenna panna mudiyin?

btw, I am also watching your 'contributions' in threads of other actors/stars - carry on your phenomenal service - vayatherichal thaangala pola
    Last edited by irir123; 15th October 2015 at 03:59 AM.
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing - the point is Myskin admitted Nayakan/Thevar magan are two of his favorites - that he found them inspiring has nothing to do with his lament that Nayagan itself was inspired...

btw, I am also watching your 'contributions' in threads of other actors/stars - carry on your phenomenal service - vayatherichal thaangala pola
    எனக்கு என்ன தோனுதுனா.."மேதை மிஸ்கின்" முதல் மரியாதை, முள்ளும் மலரும் போன்ற நம்ம ஊரு ஒரிஜினல் கலாச்சாரப் படைப்புகளை ரசிக்கத்தெரியாத அரைவேக்காடு போலும்.. ஏதாவது ஹாலிவுட்டில் இருந்து அள்ளிட்டு வந்ததைதான் பெருசுனு நெனப்பாரு போல இருக்கு.. "ஏன்யா இப்படி பண்ணுற?னு இவரு திருடியதை கேட்டால்.., மணிரத்னம் பண்ணினால் ரசிக்கிறீங்க, நான் பண்ணினால் சிரிக்கிறீங்கனு நியாயப்படுத்தி பேசுற ஆளு போல! இவரைப்போயி நீங்க எல்லாம் தலையில் தூக்கி வைத்துக்கொண்டு ஆடுவது வேடிக்கையா இருக்கு!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    எனக்கு என்ன தோனுதுனா.."மேதை மிஸ்கின்" முதல் மரியாதை, முள்ளும் மலரும் போன்ற நம்ம ஊரு ஒரிஜினல் கலாச்சாரப் படைப்புகளை ரசிக்கத்தெரியாத அரைவேக்காடு போலும்.. ஏதாவது ஹாலிவுட்டில் இருந்து அள்ளிட்டு வந்ததைதான் பெருசுனு நெனப்பாரு போல இருக்கு.. "ஏன்யா இப்படி பண்ணுற?னு இவரு திருடியதை கேட்டால்.., மணிரத்னம் பண்ணினால் ரசிக்கிறீங்க, நான் பண்ணினால் சிரிக்கிறீங்கனு நியாயப்படுத்தி பேசுற ஆளு போல! இவரைப்போயி நீங்க எல்லாம் தலையில் தூக்கி வைத்துக்கொண்டு ஆடுவது வேடிக்கையா இருக்கு!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Mysskin, GVM, ARM, ottu mothhama Kamal padangala usathhi pesinaa naan yenna panna mudiyin?

Completely off target!

Mysskin in an interview with Nasser told (video in youtube) - Thevar Magan is a text book in terms of screenplay writing and he refers to the screenplay book of Thevar Magan often when he writes.

Post Thanks / Like

நல்ல இருந்தா எல்லாரும் நல்லாருக்குன்னு தான் சொல்லுவாங்க..

மிஸ்கின் என்கிற ஒரு அரவேக்காடு, வேற ஒரு பேட்டியில, 'ரஜினி சாரோட முள்ளும் மலரும் எனக்கு பிடிக்கும்' நு சொல்லிருக்காரு!

உங்களுக்கு தான் ரஜினி வித்தியாசமா நடிக்க முயற்சி செஞ்சா, அவர் வீடு பூந்து அடிக்கற ரசனை ஆச்சே! அவரும் 'ஏன் ரசிகர்கள் என்ன இப்படி ஆக்கிட்டாங்க' ல ரொம்ப நாளாவே புலம்பிக்கிட்டிருக்கார் - பாவம்..

வேணும்னா தமிழக அரசுக்கு ஒரு request போடுங்க - இந்த மாதிரி "இனிமேல் ரஜினி படத்தை பத்தி உசத்தி பேசாம, கமல் படத்தை யாராவது உசத்தி பேசினா, வீடு பூந்து அடிப்போம்" - சும்மா அடிச்சு விடுங்க..

ஒரு வேளை, அரசாங்கம் இதுக்காக ஒரு சட்டம் கொண்டு வந்தா, மிஸ்கின், முருகதாஸ், நாசர், பாக்யராஜ், பாரதிராஜா, சேரன் etc - கமலை பத்தி ஒரு பேச்சு மூச்சு விட மாட்டங்க - அப்படியே விட்டாலும், கூடவே, ரஜினி படத்தையும் கொஞ்சம் புகழணும் - இல்லன்னா, உங்கள மாதிரி அறிவு ஜீவி ரசிகர்கள் அவங்கள அடிச்சு நொறுக்கினால், அரசாங்கம் அவிங்களுக்கு பாதுகாப்பு தர மாட்டோம்கர நிலைமை வந்துச்சுன்னா, நீங்க ரொம்ப சந்தோஷமா வாழலாம்!

இப்ப புரியுது உங்க வேதனை - 'மம்மி மம்மி, அவனுக்கு மட்டும் பிசுகொத்து கொடுத்த, எனக்கும் பிசுகொத்து வேணும்' rangeல இருக்கு உங்க அங்கலாய்ப்பு..

என்ன ஒரு கேவலமான பொழப்பு..

நான் வாறேன்
    -Robert Frost