Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Kanmani: Maniratnam-ARRahman-PC Sreeram

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mani rathnam first chooses ram charan teja for this movie but he rejected it.......heard its an experiment movie...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAMMOOTY'S SON REPLACED CHIRANJEEVI'S SON IN MANI RATNAM'S FILM

In a recent media interaction, Ram Charan Teja has accepted the fact that Mani Ratnam narrated him a script but he didn't agree to it because the film won't suit him. According to the Magadheera actor, the script which was narrated by Mani Ratnam won't make money but the actor wants everyone associated with him to be happy and he doesn't want awards alone.
    Ram Charan has also revealed the fact that Mammootty's son Dulquer Salmaan is doing the same script which was narrated by Mani and when the film gets released, we will all know why he backed out of the project.
    Ram Charan Teja has also expressed his wish to act in another script of Mani Ratnam.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alaipayuthe was his last hit right ?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mani's way of thinking has changed a lot nowadays and the scenes he construct these days have more inner meaning than what we see on screen, at least that is what I want to believe .
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guru was his last hit. The Hindi version
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    Mani's way of thinking has changed a lot nowadays and the scenes he construct these days have more inner meaning than what we see on screen, at least that is what I want to believe .
    this is how it all started in I music discussion in other thread.. fans always want to see something +ve in their fav's output..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    மணியின் சமீபகால தோல்விகளுக்கு மிகமுக்கிய காரணமே பாத்திரத் தேர்வுகள்தான் என நினைக்கிறென். ராவணன் படத்தில் கூட பிரதான கதாபாத்திரத்தில் ஐஸ்வர்யாராயை நடிக்க வைத்தது ஏன் என இந்த நேரம் வரை புரிந்துகொள்ள முடியல. எதையாவது ஒன்றை கண்மூடித்தனமாக நம்பிக்கொண்டு படைப்பில் இறங்கிவிடுகிறார். இயக்குனர் இமயம் , சிகரம் போன்ற ஆளுமைகள் தங்களது அந்திமக்காலத்தில் எதிர்பார்ப்புகளுக்கு எதிராக சுக்கு நூறாக உடைந்தது போல மணியும் சென்றுகொண்டிருக்கிறாரா எனத் தோணுது. பேசாமல் சிறந்த ஒரு தமிழ் நாவலை வாசித்து அதைத் தழுவி திரைக்கதை அமைக்கலாம். நிறைய படைப்பாளிகளுக்கு தொழில்நுட்ப கலைஞர்களின் கூட்டணி அமையாமல் வெற்றிகள் கிடைக்காமல் போவதுண்டு. ஆனால் மாறாக தொழில்நுட்ப கலைஞர்கள் சரிவர அமைந்தும் சோரம்போகிக் கொண்டு இருப்பவர் மணிரத்னம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நுனிப்புல் மேய்ந்தது மாதிரியான கதாபாத்திர வடிவமைப்பு, கதை தேர்வாக்கம் போன்றவையே மணிரத்னத்தின் சமீபத்திய தோல்விகளுக்கு காரணம். அதனை சரி செய்து கொண்டாலே அவர் மீண்டு விடுவார். அவருக்கு Urban love story என்பது இங்கிலாந்து அணி லார்ட்ஸில் விளையாடுவது போல. ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    this is how it all started in I music discussion in other thread.. fans always want to see something +ve in their fav's output..
    +1. Even his failures (Iruvar and Kannathil Muthamittal) used to impress me. Siddarth Trisha scenes were not good in Aauytha Ezhuthu. Did not like Guru. Ravanan was very amateurish especially that korangu kuppan scenes and Suhasini's dialogues. Kadal (1/2 mani neram thaan paathaen) maehhhh. Inner meaning lam summa escape route. Manasukullaya poondhu paaka mudiyum ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    நுனிப்புல் மேய்ந்தது மாதிரியான கதாபாத்திர வடிவமைப்பு, கதை தேர்வாக்கம் போன்றவையே மணிரத்னத்தின் சமீபத்திய தோல்விகளுக்கு காரணம்.
    Adhae adhae. Even lead characterizations were not good in his latest movies.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast