View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 17 of 296 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Build upu Ongi orae oru appu ..from chimbudevans interview it is clear that it is going to be normal action movie ....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay 58- Four titles in consideration!
    The second schedule of Vijay 58 will be happening in Chennai and not in Mysore, as reported earlier. There were reports doing the rounds that the team got special permission to shoot in Mysore's Lalita Mahal where the famousMuthu’flashback portions were shot.
    But now, sources close to the unit confirm that there is no such schedule and all these are speculations by various fan clubs of the Vijay who are very excited about the film. Buzz is that Vijay is not playing a dwarf character as a section of the media has written.
    Sify.comunderstands that the next schedule will start in Chennai and then move over to Andhra in February. In March the unit plans to shoot some important scenes in Kerala's lush green locales and another small schedule in Punjab. Vijay58 wll be shot over 130 days and will be Ilayathalapathy's biggest film as far as budgets go.
    Produced by PT Selvakumar and Shibu Thameens have registered four titles for the film-Puli, Mareesan, MarudheeranandGauruda. And one of them will be zeroed in by Pongal when Vijay himself will announce the title. The film has Shruti Haasan playing the female lead along with Hansika, Sridevi, Sudheep and others. http://www.sify.com/mobile/movies/vi...V2fhdhfgc.html

Post Thanks / Like
    sivakumar @bosssiva
    Vijay 58 movie title on pongal day

Post Thanks / Like
    VIDYU RAMAN INTERVIEW TO BEHINDWOODS

VIJAY 58 CAN CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF TAMIL FILMS

So let’s talk about the cherry on the top of your 2014-cake – Vijay58!

You recently tweeted that the film is just ‘massive’ & it’s your most taxing role to date!
    I so badly wish I could reveal my character to you, Dil, but I have been given strict instructions not to reveal it to anyone! So in general, the film is a magical, fantasy film, and when I said massive I meant the lineup of actors and the technical input that is going into this movie. Actually all my portions are not on a set, they’re in front of a green mat! But the other sets that have been constructed are just larger than life, and I am in awe of it.

My costume itself is so heavy, so I sometimes feel so drained by the middle of the day, like I can’t do it anymore! But be it my costume, or the way I speak Thamizh in this movie, or the general physical appearance of my character – I definitely feel this is going to be a film that will change the way people look at me in the industry. Up until now I’ve always played these urban avatars, and this film is going to be so different. And to act in front of a green screen without any actors around, just having to imagine Vijay standing somewhere is not easy. I hope the audience accepts this film well because Vijay has never been in a fantasy film before, and I think this movie has the potential to change the landscape of Tamil films.

Post Thanks / Like
    vijay @Vijay_cjv :
    Title of my upcoming film will be announced by the producers on my Twitter handle at 11am today! -Vj

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai @sri50
    As said earlier #Vijay58 title will b announced through his Twitter handle @Vijay_cjv shortly.

Post Thanks / Like
    vijay @Vijay_cjv :
    We @SKTStudios are proud & happy to announce that our upcoming film with Ilayathalapathy Vijay is titled as #PULI

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

VIJAY 58 - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Cool, we were supposed to have this title long back with SJ surya.. Now its ours again
    Last edited by selvamohankumar; 4th January 2015 at 11:27 AM.
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

12. Likes gane14 liked this post