View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 57 of 296 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @KartikDayanand Almost same amt of CGwrk involvd in "Puli" but being excutd @ <10% of CGcost & in 8 mnths unlike Bahubali's 2.5yr's makng.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    @thalapathy3D @KartikDayanand I'm working with Mr.Kamalakannan on CG works for Puli since 2014. Shoot for this movie started in Nov 2014
    .@KartikDayanand Giving our full effort 2 bring d best on screen for "Puli".. Thnks for support bro

Post Thanks / Like
    Got trolled for comparing #PuliTeaser with #Baahubali but looks like my gut feeling was right. My sixth sense told me something was special.Got to know that #Puli VFX is being handled by @mohikartik, ILM veteran and my colleague from Pentamedia days. Everything makes sense now @mohikartik Knowing how VFX industry works and what is considered as good quality work internationally - I think #Puli is bang on target.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are all tweets and conversation between two guys in twitter...one handling cg part and another was his colleague...I think v can expect something big in trailer

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teaser was very Average. Vijay Looked Great. Chimbu has been misfiring on all aspects of film making - Hope he can capitalize on Vijay's reach and deliver a good movie unlike IKMS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli Malayalam Official Poster

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vairamuthu Sir Whether Double Meaningla sonnaro illayao... Naanga Double Meaning la dhaam eduthukuppome
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli Official Teaser: Vijay, Sridevi, Shruti Haasan’s Impressive Avatars
    Puli has been trending ever since makers of the film released the photo where Vijay can be seen in the studio along withDevi Sri Prasad. And now the official teaser of the film has left the audiences stunned. While big budget films likeBaahubalihave been snatching everyone’s eyeballs,Pulienters the race relatively unannounced managing to divert our attention towards it. What’s peculiar about Puli’s teaser more than ever is the stunning look of each character of the film.
    Puli starring Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay boasts a star studded cast of veteran Bollywood actressSridevi, actress Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwaniand Kannada star Sudeep Kiccha. The adventure fantasy film’s teaser looks grand in its visual graphics matching international standards to a great extent. Most of all English Vinglish star Sridevi’s dazzling avatar as a queen in the film has left us wanting for more. Actresses Shruti Haasan and Hansika Motwani continued to mesmerize audiences with their angel like looks. While actors Vijay and Sudeep have created a staunch impression of warriors through the teaser.

While audiences and especially Vijay fans have greeted the teaser with a warm embrace, the background score has been disappointing given the grandeur of the film. During the initial stages of the film Oscar-winner A.R. Rahman was supposed to be roped in for Puli but the project ended up with Devi Sri Prasad being signed as the film’s music composer. Although it is unfair to judge the entire film’s music from the teaser, fans are of an opinion that it is a tad bit worn out.
    NonethelessPuli‘s teaser has certainly raised expectations and now we patiently await for the film’s official trailer. The film also stars actors Prabhu and Nandita Swetha in pivotal roles. Directed by Chimbu Deven, Sibu Thameens and PT Selvakumar have produced Puli. The film (shot in Tamil) will release later this year in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. http://businessofcinema.com/regional...avatars/213689

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still not very confident about this movie. Regardless of its boxoffice outcome I hope he doesn't stop experimenting with different types of movies.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli new still